Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] VPS  (Read 1377 times)
icelord (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 12:10:58 PM

I buy vps linux to send mail in large quantity, i buy many.
 PM
icelord (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:07:54 PM

up
KingZombie

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:09:42 PM

Add me on skype: agarzombie (wolf pic)

Got something for you.
HarryJackson

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail & Outlook

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:10:13 PM

you can try digital ocean. I seling digital oean coupon $50.

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail and Outlook and also Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Stock : .Edu Email Login via Gmail, Outlook and Digital Ocean Coupon $50 Always Available.

Today, Discount Price : $5 for One .Edu Email with Gmail. It works Unlimited Google Drive.

Grab It Fast Now Guys, Hurry...! Don't Miss It...!!!

Check my other thread :

1). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736177.0  --> .Edu Email Works Google Drive

2). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699111.0  --> .Edu Email Login via Outlook

3). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699121     --> Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Hit me a pm or ADD ME ON SKYPE :   live:harrypotterjackson89  if you want to buy  Smiley
It's easy to communicate  Wink

I Always ONLINE Everyday On SKYPE.  Smiley
leakingnoseee

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:58:13 PM

I'm selling accounts with loaded $500 credit.
This is another company not amazon.

There is not a time limitation on the $500 trial credit, the credit is available until completely used. There are resource limitations for 30 days for new accounts. Initial resource limits are 6 CPU, 10 GB memory, and 200 GB of storage.
After the first month it is possible to increase your resources.
If you can define your requirement CPU,Memory and Storage they can review your request.

Off course Google one of the best but Mining, Jingiling, Hitleap and high cpu usage cause suspend accounts.

But the that I personally using for Minirgate Mining tool with this service with great success. They allow high cpu usage.

PRICE: $15

There is no limitation on Instances for trial accounts . As long as you've got credit in your account you can create many VPS or Windows VPS.
There is not an expiration date placed on new trial accounts like GOOGLE, AMAZON AWS or AZURE.

SCREENSHOTS

vinay1250

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:53:39 PM

I buy vps linux to send mail in large quantity, i buy many.
 PM
Hi i can provide you cheap linux vps at price of $2 each . All vps will last till 30 days . I can give u one for checking it as trial . Yoi can also renew the same vps each month.
Specifications of vps
1gb ram
30 gb hdd
30 days
1000 bandwidth
Mozilla , chrome installed
Vnc desktop installed
Add me on skype - edwardthoms

First i will give u all of the vps , you will receive root pass ,ip ,vnc pass and after checking and changing all info , you can pay me later

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: