Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Knights of Satoshi - Independent Online Teamwork Organization  (Read 4569 times)
Embat (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:23:40 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 06:15:09 PM by Embat

Knights of Satoshi Bitcoin Talk Overview

Bitcoin - one simple word that embodies new beginning, freedom, hope, justice, humanity, technical progres and democracy in its pure form and even more - what about equality. "We are led by very, very stupid people!" - 45th US President. Let me rephrase this a little. "We are led by very, very gready and ravenouse people!" They do not care about our families, about our children, about our fate, health, education, food, shelter etc. Governments, Banks, Monopolists, "Big Pacifist Organizations" abuse our dignity, squeeze our souls, drain our dreams and in their place build "powerful" illusions ... until 2009 when someone "kicked the hornets nest", fear the Fear itself and brought the Light in the world of eternal darkness. This new Prometheus - Satoshi Nakamoto brought the Fire of Hope to one desperate world.

Knights of Satoshi is inspired by Satoshi Nakamoto. It belongs to all bitcoin believers as cryptocurrency belongs to the world. Because Bitcoin is the reason all of us to be here and to contribute to the community.

Knights of Satoshi is a newborn Independent Online Teamwork Organization created by enthusiasts, technocrats, dreamers, investors, dedicated to crypto currencies. We know every character is important part of the perfect teamwork. Let me give you an example: John can code on JavaScript, but he is not as good with the design. Mike is an awesome designer. Well if they both work together, they can create a great product. While they develop it, they can ask the community about features and options and even to find another team member to help them. After they finished the product everyone can use this product for free and  in the same time this product has value. Yes, it is possible with the help of Knights of Satoshi free distributed token.

S P E C I F I C A T I O N S

Name: IFIT ( International Freedom of Information Token )
Currency Class: Counterparty Asset
Token Supply: 199 854 units
Representation: Official Token of Knights of Satoshi - Independent Online Teamwork Organization
Created on: 5/23/2016
Role: Store and represent value

I F I T  E X P L O R E R

W E B  B A S E D  W A L L E T

The IFIT token is managed with the official Counterparty Wallet.

A N D R O I D  W A L L E T

We used Counterparty Platform to create 199 854 IFIT tokens. The limit is final and no more are going to be issued. These tokens are going to be distributed for free to everyone who just ask for it but on one condition:

To help The Community develop this project, we have decided as 10% of all IFITs for giving away to community members who significantly contribute to the cause. We are not going to touch it by personal desire. We are going to use them after community board voting only.

Now let’s talk about IFIT value. Yes, you can sell it on Counterparty exchange market but also you can make it more valuable because community and good products add value. So we have a value based on creativity and teamwork – sounds great isn’t it?[/center]

1. Satoshi Journal

http://satoshijournal.com/ is the first user-based online media about crypto currencies with respect to different points of view you can be part of and has a piece of it in the same time. Please welcome to share your knowledge, thoughts or vision about crypto currencies supported with solid arguments. Let's strenghten the popularity of crypto currencies. and prepare a lot of people for incoming future. Satoshi Journal.com is maintained entirely by the Knights of Satoshi community.

2. Cryptocurrency Applications for Webmasters

The problem we solve is that cryptocurrencies have advanced features, but mostly low level difficult to use APIs and command line tools. There are very few high level implementations that allow webmasters to integrate a cryptocurrency without coding.
We are working to build not just a plain asset but also a practical token with web services around it. These services will help webmasters integrate IFITs and cryptocurrencies into their web sites with minimal or no coding – for free.
We are in process of developing a WordPress plugin that will allow webmasters around the world to integrate IFIT and other coins into their products and monetisation strategies. The first plugin beta is available open source, peer reviewed and approved at wordpress.org. You can actually download it at: https://wordpress.org/plugins/cryptocurrency-prices/
The next version is under development. It will allow receiving donations on your web site in multiple cryptocurrencies, receiving payments in multiple cryptocurrencies, showing cryptocurrency exchange prices that will work with hundreds of cryptocurrencies and all popular flat currencies, cryptocurrency price conversions will work out of the box and will be available to end users as a calculator.

To avoid of monopolisation based on multiple requests from one user, we are going to give tokens only to people with https://bitcointalk.org accounts older than 3 months  counted from 24 November 2016.

To reseive your tokens just send a request using social networks or contact us (below you will see our official social network coordinates) and you will have you 10 absolutely free IFITs (they are divaidable too. We will send it in next 24 hours). The free distribution ends on 31 December 2016 at 12:00 PM GMT. Any request after deadline will be not executed.

500 IFITs for creating a seperate explorer to store information about holders

25 IFITs for Satoshi Journal Publication http://satoshijournal.com/submit-post/ Just follow these simple rules.

SatoshiJournal.com allows you to easily edit and submit an article with our web platform. Submission is done in two easy steps as described below:
Register at the web site and you will receive a password in your email. Log in with the password.
From the menu select “Posts” \ “Add New” and write your article. Then submit it for approval by our editors.

Submission rules:

All articles must meet the following requirements:
- Must match the topic of SatoshiJournal.com: cryptocurrencies, tokens, invetments, trading.
- At least 350 words and not longer than 3500 words.
- Unique content (no plagiarism or copy-pasted texts allowed).
- Quality content – the text must be logical and easily understandable and it must not state false claims.
- Up to 5 images and figures are allowed per article. It is the author’s judgement whether to use images or not. Maximum allowed size per is 250 Kb per image. All images must be owned by the author (no plagiarism allowed).

Every article submitted before 31.12.2016 gives 25 IFITS if approved.

25 IFITs reward for translatation work. Translate btc talk thred to:

Official Website: http://satoshijournal.com/
Knights of Satoshi Facebook Closed Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/469221573283979/?fref=ts

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DopsuranceForThaedos

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 04:47:05 PM

This certainly sounds nice and promising. A shame I joined bitcointalk.org so late in the game (or got into Bitcoin so late in general). I don't qualify for the free IFITs but I'll still watch the thread out of interest. I think what you're trying to do is great. Good luck with your endeavors!  Smiley
Embat (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:03:27 PM

This certainly sounds nice and promising. A shame I joined bitcointalk.org so late in the game (or got into Bitcoin so late in general). I don't qualify for the free IFITs but I'll still watch the thread out of interest. I think what you're trying to do is great. Good luck with your endeavors!  Smiley
Thank you for your kind words. You can have your IFITs like bounty if you can translate this topic on other language. We will be happy to have such a dedicated member on the board! Actually we are going to announce this tommorow, because here is evening Smiley

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
DopsuranceForThaedos

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:34:48 PM

Thank you for your kind words. You can have your IFITs like bounty if you can translate this topic on other language. We will be happy to have such a dedicated member on the board! Actually we are going to announce this tommorow, because here is evening Smiley

I'd love to help, unfortunately the only language I think I could translate to is French and I don't know enough technical words in that language to guarantee a good translation. If there's other ways I can get involved though, please let me know. While I'm still building my skills, I am learning programming and am also a capable artist. I can spread the word about it too.
Embat (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:06:27 PM

I'd love to help, unfortunately the only language I think I could translate to is French and I don't know enough technical words in that language to guarantee a good translation. If there's other ways I can get involved though, please let me know. While I'm still building my skills, I am learning programming and am also a capable artist. I can spread the word about it too.
Everyone with desire to help and be part of our community is welcome. Be sure you will be involved. For example you can create a logo for our community. It will be great!

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:28:54 PM

Good concept.I liked the "free" part until the terms "counter-party exchange/sell" were introduced in the scenario.
1.Why would someone buy/sell something they acquired for free ? [tokens]
2.They can just send a request and get it for free ?
3.What's the guarantee a person won't request a token again ?
4.3 months is too lesser of a threshold,make it at least one year..
Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:57:44 PM

Err... I have no questions at the moment, but I will be happy to receive some of those tokens before it runs out. I will send my counter-party address once granted. Thanks Grin

eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:08:23 PM

Hi
Love the idea.
Want to be part of Knight of satoshi.
Would be great if able to make contributions. Though I'm not a technical guy .
But Could foster spreading the words where the mouths are |
For me this project can easily limit the knowledge gaps between richer and poorer world about the bitcoins Blockchain.

Thanks!

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:34:21 PM

Looks helpful concept, can you explain more details about this project? Like roadmap, team, whitepaper(?)?
I've joined fb group, but there's a russian language which i can't understand group description.
I'm interested to join and hold some token when the details of this project clear.
Embat (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:46:20 PM

Good concept.I liked the "free" part until the terms "counter-party exchange/sell" were introduced in the scenario.
1.Why would someone buy/sell something they acquired for free ? [tokens]
2.They can just send a request and get it for free ?
3.What's the guarantee a person won't request a token again ?
4.3 months is too lesser of a threshold,make it at least one year..
Hello, Patatas,

Ok, here are the answers of all your question:

1. Why would someone buy/sell something they acquired for free? [tokens]. You can claim for your 10 IFITs just once. You are not going to receive IFITs if you claim again. The main idea is to build strong and united democratic community where equality is a law. Most of the people really underestimate the value of unity. The problem of almost all curencies and assets there is no product or something behind them this makes them useless and only a piece of code. Our aim is to build something (can be software, can be kickstarter project, we want to build our little world) and we want do this together. IFITs practicaly stores real value in it, not just promises. What every member is going to do with tokens is based on his free will.

2. They can just send a request and get it for free ? Multiple request are not going to be approved.

3. What's the guarantee a person won't request a token again ? All sent IFITs are going to be stored in database. The database will be absolutely transparent and share not only to Knights of Satoshi community member but for all people in th web.

4. 3 months is too lesser of a threshold,make it at least one year.. About this I can't answer you right now. May be like a community we can vote for this rule.

Have a nice day and if you have some questions I will gladly answer you!

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
Embat (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:47:07 PM

Err... I have no questions at the moment, but I will be happy to receive some of those tokens before it runs out. I will send my counter-party address once granted. Thanks Grin
Yes you can receive your tokens just down write your counterpary wallet and you have it Smiley

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
Embat (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:48:21 PM

Looks helpful concept, can you explain more details about this project? Like roadmap, team, whitepaper(?)?
I've joined fb group, but there's a russian language which i can't understand group description.
I'm interested to join and hold some token when the details of this project clear.
About RoadMap it can be quite dinamic but yes. Let's form small community and all members will have equal rights to vote about it. Yes the team is small but practicaly new members can be elected from community to join in it. Actually the langualge is bulgarian, but this is going to change I will announce English as official language

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
Embat (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:51:24 PM

To receive tokens write down your counterparty adresses. It is open already  Smiley We are going to distribute 0.8 percents of all IFIT Token in two main wallets. You can see the amount there in your counterparty wallet. I hope that helps.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:35:40 PM

To receive tokens write down your counterparty adresses. It is open already  Smiley We are going to distribute 0.8 percents of all IFIT Token in two main wallets. You can see the amount there in your counterparty wallet. I hope that helps.

Hi
I'm the first.
Here is my Indiesquare addy_

14evAadHukDyZjoemgcjyPk6Xh7ngNEicj

Thanks!

Embat (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:55:58 PM

Hi
I'm the first.
Here is my Indiesquare addy_

14evAadHukDyZjoemgcjyPk6Xh7ngNEicj

Thanks!

Sent!

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
gunshot

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:15:26 PM

I am participation in this project and fully support its cause.
Currently I am working on the development of features for webmasters and I'll keep you posted about my contributions.
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 710
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:27:46 PM

I'm not really sure if I made it right.

I installed google chrome extension.

Chosen adress 1, click deposit, then I copy n paste it here ? : 1HxHELBPGkKTZFWXc9XpqvrAngnqVpAfkx

Will follow up.
Bigdan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:33:54 PM

Nice project, keep it up guys, I so wish I could be a part but well I didn't join early enough to meet all your criteria so maybe another time.
Embat (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:43:58 PM

I'm not really sure if I made it right.

I installed google chrome extension.

Chosen adress 1, click deposit, then I copy n paste it here ? : 1HxHELBPGkKTZFWXc9XpqvrAngnqVpAfkx

Will follow up.
All looks ok but it looks like your account here is yonger than 3 months. Sorry about that may be you can get reward from bounties. We will announce them soon.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 710
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:06:48 PM

You may check for the other account I had, it was P4ndoraBox7, sold it years ago. Don't know if that change something but I have years of experiences into cryptocurrencies in general.

Account ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=373262
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: