Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:45:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] FB ACCOUNT E-WHORE EARNED MORE THAN 8 BTC  (Read 1022 times)
Area 51 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 03:00:18 PM

Selling my ewhore fb account I earned more than 8 btc can show proof of it and since im in my mobile right now I cant take the screenshot of it because of drm protection or something from blockchain what i can do to proof this is open blockchain and use another mobile and write my name in the piece of paper or let the escrow open my btc account. You're not only buying the account  youll be getting the pictures aswell and if youre a beginner will be giving you an instructions or advice to get you started. Im selling this because I dont have any much time left because of my job. Escrow will be used ofcourse holding the account and pictures and youll be sending the fund to me. Selling this for 0.05BTC traffic: us/eu/india/asia
Area 51 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:32:37 PM

Still selling this
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:28:53 PM

Maybe providing more information would help you sell this.

For example, how did you make Bitcoin via a Facebook profile?
What is your Bitcoin address where you stored the 8+ Bitcoin you made and can you sign a message showing its yours?
Can you definitively prove that the 8+ BTC you allege you made came from the profile you are trying to sell?
Placid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:22:29 PM

Selling my ewhore fb account I earned more than 8 btc can show proof of it and since im in my mobile right now I cant take the screenshot of it because of drm protection or something from blockchain what i can do to proof this is open blockchain and use another mobile and write my name in the piece of paper or let the escrow open my btc account. You're not only buying the account  youll be getting the pictures aswell and if youre a beginner will be giving you an instructions or advice to get you started. Im selling this because I dont have any much time left because of my job. Escrow will be used ofcourse holding the account and pictures and youll be sending the fund to me. Selling this for 0.05BTC traffic: us/eu/india/asia

ewhore in what content? Over which time you have earned more than 8 btc. Why even bother selling it for only 0,05 btc|
Area 51 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:07:31 AM

Maybe providing more information would help you sell this.

For example, how did you make Bitcoin via a Facebook profile?
What is your Bitcoin address where you stored the 8+ Bitcoin you made and can you sign a message showing its yours?
Can you definitively prove that the 8+ BTC you allege you made came from the profile you are trying to sell?
- by ewhoring
-i dont know what you mean by sign a message since im not from here
-yes i can prove it

ewhore in what content? Over which time you have earned more than 8 btc. Why even bother selling it for only 0,05 btc|
By social engineering, selling pic, ads, video. And i dont think people would buy this for 0.1 btc and month of June since thats the month im mostly active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: