Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help for coding needed  (Read 279 times)
Afromoney (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 03:17:35 PM

I need someone to make a small widget to have the bitcoin lower sell price from Localbitcoins minus 1% and the highest buy price +1%

I would appreciate your help and I am also willing to compensate someone for the help

pm me please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
John3D

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 03:41:35 PM

What kind of OS are you running, I guess I can help you , give more details on Topic.

Do you want it to be web, local? to give you push notifications? is it a KDE widget?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:19:19 PM

I need someone to make a small widget to have the bitcoin lower sell price from Localbitcoins minus 1% and the highest buy price +1%

I would appreciate your help and I am also willing to compensate someone for the help

pm me please.
What exactly do you mean by a widget ? You want a Plugin I suppose.I wouldn't call that either,you need a bot more preciously which iterates over the prices for the country of your choice and gives the data back after performing the math.I can automate it for you through python.Leave me a PM.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:44:09 PM

I can help you with this. Send me a PM with details like your budget and when you need this to be done.

Regards
JM E.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:54:24 PM

pm me please.

Hi, I am willing to help you. Do, you please send me details via PM. And then, We can discuss more about it. Best wishes to you and your site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: