Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Payza Scam me?  (Read 2587 times)
chronoshift

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:46:18 PM

Hi all, as mentioned in this thread, we had some BTC confirmation issues that affected a small number of Bitcoin withdrawals. Our team is aware of the issue and believe it has been fixed. If your BTC did not arrive already, you should receive it shortly.

If you are still having issues, please log in to your account and contact our Customer Support Team using our new Direct Messaging Customer Support Module, described in this blog post: https://blog.payza.com/payza-updates/announcements/customer-service-payza-account/

Also, I'd appreciate it if OP could edit this post to note that this is not a "scam," simply a technically issue that has been resolved. Thank you.

My issue has not been resolved at all.  The money has not been sent to the bitcoin address I was sending it to (3000$ worth of bitcoin) nor has it been redeposited into my payza account.  Payza support tells me that there's basically nothing they can do (see my last post)  Please get your stuff together and sort this out.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chronoshift

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:06:27 AM

The incompetence of Payza gets worse, I have an "Arun" from Payza telling me that the transaction was sent.  He simply found another transaction from my account (that was successfully sent) and told me that one was sent successfully, while completely ignoring the other transaction which was never sent.

As I said I have had many Payza withdrawals, and while it's always a hassle, this is the first time that they have lost/cancelled a bitcoin transaction and will not credit it back to my account.  All other withdrawals have gone through, either immediately or after a long delay.  This time, the transaction hasn't gone through and they just keep claiming it has.

Date
11/24/2016 1:44:36 PM
Reference Number
59938-857B8-DDA8E
Fee
$60.00 USD
Transaction type
Withdrawal
Name/Email
By Bitcoin
Current Status
Completed
Amount
$3,000.00 USD
Total Amount
$2,940.00 USD
Purchase Type
Other
Note
Bitcoin amount: 3.9594893 BTC, Bitcoin address: 3M8s7BoHQ1ZNeUhZwhEbt6URb9Vb4zwoJ4

This transaction went through, as you can see from the bitcoin address's history on blockchain.info

However, I'm not asking about this transaction with "Arun" he asks me for the reference number and I quote:

Date
11/22/2016 1:23:42 PM
Reference Number
EFB79-23F04-383E1
Fee
$60.00 USD
Transaction type
Withdrawal
Name/Email
By Bitcoin
Current Status
Completed
Amount
$3,000.00 USD
Total Amount
$2,940.00 USD
Purchase Type
Other
Note
Bitcoin amount: 3.9108226 BTC, Bitcoin address: 3E1hkDgwnffpfh2LPPw4SmF6Up3DkUCPtU

And instead of looking into the issue he gives me this response, about the actual completed transaction!

My name is Arun, and let me start by thanking you for contacting us.
According to the Blockchain, we've successfully sent [3.9594893] BTC to your Bitcoin Address [3M8s7BoHQ1ZNeUhZwhEbt6URb9Vb4zwoJ4 ] at [2016-11-24 18:44:38].
You can view the transaction with this link: [https://blockchain.info/address/3M8s7BoHQ1ZNeUhZwhEbt6URb9Vb4zwoJ4]
Thanks again for contacting us. If you have any other questions in the future, myself or one of my colleagues will be more than happy to help.
Sincerely,

That's interesting because I deposited 6,000$

Date
11/14/2016 12:31:46 AM
Reference Number
F986A-63300-F1559
Fee
$8.00 USD
Transaction type
Deposit
Name/Email
By Bank Wire
Current Status
Completed
Amount
$6,000.00 USD
Total Amount
$5,992.00 USD
Purchase Type
Other

And withdrew 3,000$ to two different bitcoin addresses, the issue is with Bitcoin address: 3E1hkDgwnffpfh2LPPw4SmF6Up3DkUCPtU (transaction not found) which I made very clear to "Arun" yet he wants to give me information about the other withdrawal which went through fine.
chronoshift

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:51:13 PM

No new responses from Payza, now they are just ignoring the issue.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 01:08:25 PM

Message them and tell them if they don't resolve this issue within a reasonable time that you will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in the US as they have a regional office here and can be held liable even though they are not a US company. I'm sure the IRS would love to hear about this as well.
chronoshift

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:46:17 PM

Message them and tell them if they don't resolve this issue within a reasonable time that you will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in the US as they have a regional office here and can be held liable even though they are not a US company. I'm sure the IRS would love to hear about this as well.

I have had to contact them on TWITTER just to get a response, which is absolutely absurd.  Hopefully I don't have to take it as far as you are suggesting, but thanks for the suggestion.

I really don't understand Payza, they have become a good service (in terms of capabilities) but they still hire stupid support staff and are extremely slow, lazy and careless with all of their services.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 02:00:58 PM

I have had to contact them on TWITTER just to get a response, which is absolutely absurd.  Hopefully I don't have to take it as far as you are suggesting, but thanks for the suggestion.

I really don't understand Payza, they have become a good service (in terms of capabilities) but they still hire stupid support staff and are extremely slow, lazy and careless with all of their services.

I would take it that far and further. They need to be made to understand they cannot just take someones money and sell them something and not give what was supposed to be given.

If you do something without consequence then you will continue doing it until there is consequences.
Butsuma

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:35:18 PM

I Have the same problem my transaction completed but i didn't receive any thing and the only reply i got from support is from Arun saying

My name is Arun, and let me start by thanking you for contacting us.
I have reported your transaction to our Banking Operations Team who is diligently working in order to locate your funds as soon as possible. 

We apologize for the current circumstances and appreciate your patience during this process.

Thanks again for contacting us. If you have any other questions in the future, myself or one of my colleagues will be more than happy to help.
Sincerely,
chronoshift

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:56:53 PM

Payza has acknowledged the problem, more or less, but they still haven't paid me or provided a solution.
stoner

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:28:14 PM

Payza has acknowledged the problem, more or less, but they still haven't paid me or provided a solution.

I had similar problems with Payza a while ago.

I am a trader (i used to buy low and sell high on indian exchanges such as BTC Trade India) and in order for my work to be successful, my trades must be completed fast.

I mostly trade bigger quantities (10-15 btc) and payza delayed one of my trades and dragged me for 3 weeks, i lost some money due to that delay.

TDutch

Activity: 104

The Dutch Crypto Trader

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 07:40:48 AM

I had similar problems with Payza a while ago.

I am a trader (i used to buy low and sell high on indian exchanges such as BTC Trade India) and in order for my work to be successful, my trades must be completed fast.

I mostly trade bigger quantities (10-15 btc) and payza delayed one of my trades and dragged me for 3 weeks, i lost some money due to that delay.

How is it possible that someone can delay your trades? #daretoask  Huh

Butsuma

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:28:11 AM

they returned the money to my payza account  Smiley
TDutch

Activity: 104

The Dutch Crypto Trader

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 02:54:45 PM

they returned the money to my payza account  Smiley

Finally! That took way too long..

Payza

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:30:59 PM

Hi all, as mentioned in this thread, we had some BTC confirmation issues that affected a small number of Bitcoin withdrawals. Our team is aware of the issue and believe it has been fixed. If your BTC did not arrive already, you should receive it shortly.

If you are still having issues, please log in to your account and contact our Customer Support Team using our new Direct Messaging Customer Support Module, described in this blog post: https://blog.payza.com/payza-updates/announcements/customer-service-payza-account/

Also, I'd appreciate it if OP could edit this post to note that this is not a "scam," simply a technically issue that has been resolved. Thank you.

Hi again, just wanted to update everyone on this situation. We have instituted another fix for this issue since the Bitcoin withdrawals for some members still showed as "Completed" even though the Bitcoin transfer was unconfirmed and the bitcoins were returned to Payza. We have sent emails to affected members with more information.

If you are still having issues, or if you need further assistance, please log in to your Payza account and send our support team a message using the new Direct Messaging system and we will be happy to help you further.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 11:14:40 PM

Hi again, just wanted to update everyone on this situation. We have instituted another fix for this issue since the Bitcoin withdrawals for some members still showed as "Completed" even though the Bitcoin transfer was unconfirmed and the bitcoins were returned to Payza. We have sent emails to affected members with more information.

If you are still having issues, or if you need further assistance, please log in to your Payza account and send our support team a message using the new Direct Messaging system and we will be happy to help you further.

You skimp on paying the fee or try to send the same coins to two different places at once then it won't get confirmed, this is not a bug and cannot be fixed as it is not broken. Learning how BTC works is a must if you plan on using it as a currency.
L4n19

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:21:45 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2017, 07:39:33 PM by L4n19

hello i am having this issue, I've sent you a PM, please help

I withdrawal from Payza to my bitcoin wallet, i received the email that bitcoin withdrawal was completed so i checked my blockchain wallet and the transaction after 5 minutes it disappeared from my Blockchain wallet and now I can't see my bitcoin or some transaction about this, i am very worried i didn't receive the bitcoins!

Your withdrawal transaction by Bitcoin is now complete.

The details of your transaction are listed below.

Date: January 11, 2017 9:14:43 AM
Reference Number: 918F9-D6094-5C06D
Amount: $98.00 USD
Withdrawal Method: By Bitcoin
Note: Bitcoin amount: 0.11031812 BTC, Bitcoin address: 12fi7auVutUyjqAE2iJmdG4LPuLtof4vu4

my bitcoin address 12fi7auVutUyjqAE2iJmdG4LPuLtof4vu4

how you can see never received the bitcoins
https://blockchain.info/address/12fi7auVutUyjqAE2iJmdG4LPuLtof4vu4

this said in Unspent Outputs section of my wallet
https://blockchain.info/unspent?active=12fi7auVutUyjqAE2iJmdG4LPuLtof4vu4&format=html

unconfirmed transaction double spend from sender unspendable

https://blockchain.info/tx/0aedb9e239e9009f6b1709cc6c06486fe15960c1ace31fd7bf54d3d4889bdb79/0
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 08:32:47 PM

----

I withdrawal from Payza to my bitcoin wallet, i received the email that bitcoin withdrawal was completed so i checked my blockchain wallet and the transaction after 5 minutes it disappeared from my Blockchain wallet and now I can't see my bitcoin or some transaction about this, i am very worried i didn't receive the bitcoins!
----
Have you tried contacting them via their "new Direct Messaging system"?
You'd probably get a faster reply that way. Else you could directly send a PM to Payza.

Seems they're still having problems with their "system" (or like CryptoDatabase has said, skimping on fees or double spending).
Anyway, you'll probably get your money back sooner or later, just keep on contacting them via all available channels to get a proper response.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
L4n19

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:36:23 PM

----

----
Have you tried contacting them via their "new Direct Messaging system"?
You'd probably get a faster reply that way. Else you could directly send a PM to Payza.

Seems they're still having problems with their "system" (or like CryptoDatabase has said, skimping on fees or double spending).
Anyway, you'll probably get your money back sooner or later, just keep on contacting them via all available channels to get a proper response.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply, yes and pm too, I am trying all available channels.

I think it's terrible that at this point they continue to have problems with this, a lot of users affected by what I see, it take days withdraw bitcoin and is a pain and should be enough for another issue.

I will let you know to all of you what is going on guys.

Greetings
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 09:56:04 PM

It seems that these website that are payment collectors for your btc have not refined their systems when they started to accept btc.
I wouldn't send amounts that large $3000 or $98. Those are too big of amounts to lose.
Test their system with small amounts to see if they do deliver.
Or break it down into separate payments then see if they deliver your money.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

----

Hello,

I think it's terrible that at this point they continue to have problems with this, a lot of users affected by what I see, it take days withdraw bitcoin and is a pain and should be enough for another issue.

Greetings

I tried to take a look at their live chat support but they have a notice:
IMPORTANT: If you are following up about verification documents that you have recently submitted, please note that we have experienced a significant increase in verification requests volumes and are putting forth every effort to clear the backlog. Our support team cannot verify documents, complete transactions or expedite cases on chat. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

It's probably not gonna help but it'd still be better to at least get some "official" reply.
Have you tried their Facebook and Twitter pages as well? It seems they're more active there.

Anyway, this is why I try to avoid using services such as these as when there's trouble, we always end up at the mercy of their support.It's like, we gotta be grateful when we do get a reply. Imagine waiting for days, if not weeks just to get a reply to your msgs.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
L4n19

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:33:58 AM

It seems that these website that are payment collectors for your btc have not refined their systems when they started to accept btc.
I wouldn't send amounts that large $3000 or $98. Those are too big of amounts to lose.
Test their system with small amounts to see if they do deliver.
Or break it down into separate payments then see if they deliver your money.

bitcoin withdrawal system is awful and prehistoric, it take 5 days to 1 week to deliver bitcoins, for payza it's not 2017.

----

Hello,

Greetings

I tried to take a look at their live chat support but they have a notice:
IMPORTANT: If you are following up about verification documents that you have recently submitted, please note that we have experienced a significant increase in verification requests volumes and are putting forth every effort to clear the backlog. Our support team cannot verify documents, complete transactions or expedite cases on chat. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

It's probably not gonna help but it'd still be better to at least get some "official" reply.
Have you tried their Facebook and Twitter pages as well? It seems they're more active there.

Anyway, this is why I try to avoid using services such as these as when there's trouble, we always end up at the mercy of their support.It's like, we gotta be grateful when we do get a reply. Imagine waiting for days, if not weeks just to get a reply to your msgs.

Hello,

I tried all those channels, I hope to receive a official reply soon.

100% agree, it is really terrible to be at the mercy of all these services without exceptions.

It seems that this will be a long weekend
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: