Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:02:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my Hero Member Account 0.06 btc  (Read 13850 times)
lordhavok (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 11:35:24 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 04:00:00 AM by lordhavok

Selling my Hero Member Account
Potential Activity: 600+
Post Quality: Fair

No Scam
Not Hacked
No staked address
N0 Negative Feedback
No Spams
The account was dormant for 2+ years.

Price: 0.06 btc

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:29:10 AM

Nowadays I see many threads of selling hero members account without stacked address. Why didn't you post even single address in your last 600 posts? You never joined any signature campaign and you never did any one trade yet from this account? If you provide a singed message from old address then you may get buyer.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 03:12:54 AM

LOL? How old you used that old btctalkaccointpricer? Information about post quality has been removed recently, so it isn't showing again. It's funny you can determine by yourself if your post quality is "fair"

I Will be removing the post quality from the output. The quality will still be factored into the estimation but you will not be able to see it. I will also be changing that part of the algorithm slightly
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 03:55:13 AM

-snip-

I Will be removing the post quality from the output. The quality will still be factored into the estimation but you will not be able to see it. I will also be changing that part of the algorithm slightly
Yes I've seen this also that https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info removed already the showing of post quality feature. So the OP is just a lie? Or should I say that the OP must be edited. This feature removed because of misunderstanding of the length of post to become good quality and the main reason also is the selling of accounts, which they based the post quality to have higher rates.

Anyways good luck of your sale OP.
lordhavok (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:50:27 PM

-snip-

Yes I've seen this also that https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info removed already the showing of post quality feature. So the OP is just a lie? Or should I say that the OP must be edited. This feature removed because of misunderstanding of the length of post to become good quality and the main reason also is the selling of accounts, which they based the post quality to have higher rates.

Anyways good luck of your sale OP.

It is not lie. I get this info in October when I check my account.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:26:40 AM

Still selling the account.

It is potential activity 600!

So what is actual post count / rank of this account?

I think much easiest for potential buyers will be, when you post actual merchant token from https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/

Paxfultou

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:39:29 AM

Yes I'd like to know actual post count
lordhavok (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:34:10 PM

Yes I'd like to know actual post count

It has 600+ posts.
It is a hero member account.
Robben

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:55:59 PM

Can you sign a message?
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:45:03 AM

Post a link to bctalkaccountpricer as well as a signed message with a stake addressed used with the account. If it checks out ok, I probably would buy. However you ignore some of the questions being asked and withheld more information which is what is delaying the purchase, and possibly making people assume youre trying to scam people.
lordhavok (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:01:39 AM

Post a link to bctalkaccountpricer as well as a signed message with a stake addressed used with the account. If it checks out ok, I probably would buy. However you ignore some of the questions being asked and withheld more information which is what is delaying the purchase, and possibly making people assume youre trying to scam people.

I'm not scamming anyone. In fact I accept escrow. All the important information about the account has been posted in the op.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:11:13 AM

I'm not scamming anyone. In fact I accept escrow. All the important information about the account has been posted in the op.

I understand you don't have an address staked, but why not post a link to btctalkaccountpricer? It should help attract clients as it can view all stats people would look over before buying.
lordhavok (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:49:26 PM

I understand you don't have an address staked, but why not post a link to btctalkaccountpricer? It should help attract clients as it can view all stats people would look over before buying.

Lol, Unlike you guys, I'm not into begging, giveaways or signature campaign. No reason to post my bitcoin address.
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:54:46 PM

0.045, 9.06 is a bit steep for a fair posting history.
ngokiemtuan

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

ngo kiem tuan

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 03:56:09 PM

What are you trying to say exactly? 0.06 is not steep for a hero account. If it had a staked address I might have been interested.

pbleak
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:24:02 PM

What are you trying to say exactly? 0.06 is not steep for a hero account. If it had a staked address I might have been interested.

Quality of posts. Depends on how much you want one, surely.
pbleak
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:29:34 PM

BTC sent, no reply yet, so anyone else contacted about buying it be aware of that.
lordhavok (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:14:09 PM

BTC sent, no reply yet, so anyone else contacted about buying it be aware of that.

Please check your pm. I pm you.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:41:09 PM

Still selling my hero member.

I thought a user already sent a BTC for the account. I want to know if this account can provide a signed message because it is important for the buyer safety. That will make your account to sell easily without hassle and question here. Just provide or else no one will risk buying it. A piece of advice.  Wink

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:38:41 AM

It is not lie. I get this info in October when I check my account.
That was on October visit your calendar mate its already December so people here are asking the latest information i.e.post counts. And if you can't  provide here an staked address that you really own that account then do it on PM.  And why don't you provide the tokens from https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/ so it will be very clear from all the buyers.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: