Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:15:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineLTC.com | 0% FEES! | Stratum | DDoS Protection |!!  (Read 74173 times)
WeTradeCoins (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 03:31:23 PM

Thats for spotting it on signature, ill change it right away(among with the litecoin comparison pools). Last 24h the pools luck wasnt so good im afraid :/ You should see the comparison within a week frame Smiley

www.WeMineLTC.com   0% FEE |   PPLNS  |   SSL  |   STRATUM  |  FULL DDoS PROTECTION LTC POOL!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WeTradeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 03:37:26 PM

Its simple. Because on those short blocks, the block was solved before you submit even one share. Check the amount of shares they were submitted, its less than 300 shares.  1641  people were mining at that time, the block was solved before everyone submitted their shares!
ok, this may be the reason
however this pool should be PPLNS and I understand PPLNS means that when block is found you will look at last N (don't know the exact number) shares and distribute payouts among miners contributed to them proportionally to their contribution.
So also during short round like 10000 shares if N is e.g. 500000 you should recieve your payout even if you didn't have shares in this last 10000
(http://ltc.kattare.com/about.php)
Therefore this means that this pool is rather RBPPS based???

I heard the pool has been RBPPS for the last couple weeks or so.

From https://www.wemineltc.com/gettingstarted , down bottom :

Our Pool uses RBPPS or Round Based Pay Per Share. What this means is simple, you get paid for the amount of work you did to find the block!

EDIT i just noticed it wasnt changed on forum topic, i changed it just now Smiley

I guess this explains a lot. It still says PPLNS in your signature as well the litecoin pools comparison wiki page.

Doesn't this effectively penalize people who are mining with shares at high difficulties because of vardiff? For example, my rigs of 3x 7950s get shares of 512 difficulty that take slightly less than a minute to finish. If the round ends before that minute is up, it effectively means I submitted no shares. On the other hand, if I could manually select a share difficulty of 128 or less, it means that I would have shares submitted every few seconds and get credit for that block.

I'm just wondering how this works because after mining for close to 24 hours, I ended up with 2/3 of what I normally get on other pools.

This would be a very rare situation, its extremely uncommon for you to not get 1 share in at 512 difficulty before a block.  The issue with the 1 block earlier was more of an issue where  the shares were queued to be put in the database and the change came before  they were, it wasnt because you didnt get any shares in.  We realized the issue after we saw the payout reportt and are working on correcting it so it won't happen again, we already made some changes to prevent it and once we get another short block we can confirm that won't happen again.  So just to be clear, it was not because you didnt get any shares in, in time, you did but they just went towards the next block because of queuing on our end.

We are experimenting with a hybrid PPLNS / RBPPS so its not quite as punishing to casual miners, miners who disconnect and new miners, but also still rewards regular miners.  We are in the process of tweaking it still and right now its more running RBPPS while we experiment.  We were having a lot of complaints as a new pool with many new miners that their payouts werent right because of the PPLNS and we wanted to adjust it so it would be good for all miners.  Please bear with us will we work out the best possible solution.

As far as getting 2/3 we had very bad luck today, we are usally very lucky but today was just a bad luck day.  We did hit 5 blocks in 50 minutes early this morning, late last night but since t hen weve had crappy luck.  It sounds like your not new to the mining game so I am sure you understand it happens Smiley

We are glad you are giving feedback though as this is what helps us to improve the pool.  We don't just want to throw another cookie cutter LTC mining pool out there, we want to give you guys the best pool that is constantly improving, working from feedback, etc.  Thanks for helping us with the process Smiley

www.WeMineLTC.com   0% FEE |   PPLNS  |   SSL  |   STRATUM  |  FULL DDoS PROTECTION LTC POOL!!
nodesupply

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:40:04 PM

I've left this pool.  Undecided

After the pool going down, DDoS attacks ruining my share counts, and my payouts being 2/3 of what they should have been (I hash at 3300kh/s, yet was only getting 4 LTC per day on wemineltc.com versus other PPS pools (notroll, ltcmine) where I'd get 7-8 LTC per day) I became very frustrated with the amount of wasted time and electricity.

I don't want to have to worry about touching my rigs every few days. The pool operator is a super nice person, and listens to their pool members but I really don't have the patience to continue putting up with road blocks like the ones I experienced here at wemineltc.com. PPLNS should be great but this pool does a poor job at it (as of the time of writing).

Good luck OP, Just wanted to share my experiences. I still have 0.6 LTC in my account, seems silly I have to pay 0.1 LTC to get it out but it looks like I'll end up having to do this. I don't know where the rest of my LTC went, but it sure didn't end up in my wallet.

what was the problem? I dont quite understand it, how the pool is doing a poor job since its all automated? The Payout report we put up today was put for this simple reason: COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY and i challenge every pool operator to do the same. As for the rest of the LTC that you refer to, what you mean? You miss LTC from your wallet? I dont get it :/

OP, you're a great pool operator and I wish every other pool operator was as responsive as you are.

All of the other problems (DDoS, pool going down) are not something unique. What bothered me was not being paid out as much as I'm used to getting paid out at other PPS pools.

I don't mind your pool's structure, and you have the right to choose how the payout works but for whatever reason I wasn't getting my 8 LTC per day so I went back to my PPS pool which does pay me that much. Maybe RBPPS isn't as fair or equitable as PPS, but I don't have any reason to stick with a pool that doesn't pay me as much as the other PPS pool does.

Things I do like:
  • Great website, SSL, interface, graphs, everything
  • Chat rooms, highly responsive staff

Things I dont like:
  • Only getting 4-5 LTC per day when I should be getting 8-9 LTC

If your pool decides to move to a PPS system, let me know! I'll be back.

WeTradeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 03:50:32 PM

I've left this pool.  Undecided

After the pool going down, DDoS attacks ruining my share counts, and my payouts being 2/3 of what they should have been (I hash at 3300kh/s, yet was only getting 4 LTC per day on wemineltc.com versus other PPS pools (notroll, ltcmine) where I'd get 7-8 LTC per day) I became very frustrated with the amount of wasted time and electricity.

I don't want to have to worry about touching my rigs every few days. The pool operator is a super nice person, and listens to their pool members but I really don't have the patience to continue putting up with road blocks like the ones I experienced here at wemineltc.com. PPLNS should be great but this pool does a poor job at it (as of the time of writing).

Good luck OP, Just wanted to share my experiences. I still have 0.6 LTC in my account, seems silly I have to pay 0.1 LTC to get it out but it looks like I'll end up having to do this. I don't know where the rest of my LTC went, but it sure didn't end up in my wallet.

what was the problem? I dont quite understand it, how the pool is doing a poor job since its all automated? The Payout report we put up today was put for this simple reason: COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY and i challenge every pool operator to do the same. As for the rest of the LTC that you refer to, what you mean? You miss LTC from your wallet? I dont get it :/

OP, you're a great pool operator and I wish every other pool operator was as responsive as you are.

All of the other problems (DDoS, pool going down) are not something unique. What bothered me was not being paid out as much as I'm used to getting paid out at other PPS pools.

I don't mind your pool's structure, and you have the right to choose how the payout works but for whatever reason I wasn't getting my 8 LTC per day so I went back to my PPS pool which does pay me that much. Maybe RBPPS isn't as fair or equitable as PPS, but I don't have any reason to stick with a pool that doesn't pay me as much as the other PPS pool does.

Things I do like:
  • Great website, SSL, interface, graphs, everything
  • Chat rooms, highly responsive staff

Things I dont like:
  • Only getting 4-5 LTC per day when I should be getting 8-9 LTC

If your pool decides to move to a PPS system, let me know! I'll be back.

Our pleasure to have you among us! In our immediate future plans we will add a PPS payout scenario also, so our users can choose in which one they want to mine. We are just running our tests before we have to make sure it works 100% accurate, or we may end bankrupt within a single day Smiley

Keep an eye on us! And thank you for the feedback Smiley

503guy

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:36:26 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2013, 06:45:52 PM by 503guy

This would be a very rare situation, its extremely uncommon for you to not get 1 share in at 512 difficulty before a block.  The issue with the 1 block earlier was more of an issue where  the shares were queued to be put in the database and the change came before  they were, it wasnt because you didnt get any shares in.  We realized the issue after we saw the payout reportt and are working on correcting it so it won't happen again, we already made some changes to prevent it and once we get another short block we can confirm that won't happen again.  So just to be clear, it was not because you didnt get any shares in, in time, you did but they just went towards the next block because of queuing on our end.

http://wemineltc.com/blockPayReport?blocknum=340556

Looks like this block is messed up too -- I got zero shares even know I was mining the whole time and it took over an hour to find the block! my userid # is 4726

Disregard, appears to be working correctly.

Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 08:36:30 PM

I've been over my auto payout threshold for hours now but haven't gotten paid out.  I have payout set as 1 LTC and the LTC address entered.  Anything else I need to do?  Weird it hasn't gone through yet...

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
WeTradeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 10:13:30 AM

I've been over my auto payout threshold for hours now but haven't gotten paid out.  I have payout set as 1 LTC and the LTC address entered.  Anything else I need to do?  Weird it hasn't gone through yet...

auto payouts work, i just re-run a test. You still have issues?

Jcw188

Carpe Diem

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:52:27 AM

Yes user Id 4899. Auto threshold 1 ltc, have 1.13 ltc. Thanks for helping

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:21:25 PM

Is there a way to know how much LTC EACH miner generates?
I have say 10 machines, and would like to know the amount of LTC each one generates.
txmasut

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vantacor

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 03:39:43 PM

I have say 10 machines, and would like to know the amount of LTC each one generates.

Take your total estimate and divide by total hashrate, then times the hash rate of each separate worker and that will tell you what each is generating.  Or are you asking admin to implement it into the site?

Vantacor Mining Store
Amazon.com Mining Store
BTC-1488ZE5vUFxUbxNLdcQoaHQkx1qxYXPgNM LTC-Le9LVJKz5bu2prQicazidFmSDo3ucTSX81 Rep Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200743.msg2095050#msg2095050
Shaban

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:49:50 PM

Yes user Id 4899. Auto threshold 1 ltc, have 1.13 ltc. Thanks for helping

I'm not sure about this pool specifically, but most pools will pay out once an hour... So if during that hour you go over your auto payout, it'll just send you all that you have earned up until that payout time.
Jcw188

Carpe Diem

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 08:20:34 PM

I have had over 1 LTC for over 24 hours, with payout set to 1 LTC.  Still waiting...

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 08:24:33 PM

Take your total estimate and divide by total hashrate, then times the hash rate of each separate worker and that will tell you what each is generating.  Or are you asking admin to implement it into the site?
What you state is an estimate. I am looking for admin to implement into the site, so the value will be accurate.
phrozenspite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 10:11:25 PM

Could you guys detail your RBPPS system more for us, i've been monitoring my round estimate and it's gone this way chronologically 0.03221045, 0.0324975, 0.03242685, 0.0323124
correct me if i'm wrong but in RBPPS during a round shouldn't the total keep going up within a round, not kind of level off(and certainly not drop)?

kingrob

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:22:19 PM

I have had over 1 LTC for over 24 hours, with payout set to 1 LTC.  Still waiting...

Hello

i tried to catch you on irc but you logged off to fast

the reason your not getting payed is you have put an Invalid payment address so it is erroring and not sending to you

you need to make a NEW payment address on your wallet and then add that to the site Smiley

Jcw188

Carpe Diem

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:34:25 PM

fixed, sorry about that

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Jcw188

Carpe Diem

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:59:24 PM

Hello

i tried to catch you on irc but you logged off to fast

the reason your not getting payed is you have put an Invalid payment address so it is erroring and not sending to you

you need to make a NEW payment address on your wallet and then add that to the site Smiley

I appreciate the response.  I realized I had switched a "b" and a "v" which were right next to each other in address.  Thanks for your help, can't believe I did that!

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
dell00

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 05:09:54 AM

how much do you charge for LTC cashout?
clownengineering

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 05:52:39 AM

Could you guys detail your RBPPS system more for us, i've been monitoring my round estimate and it's gone this way chronologically 0.03221045, 0.0324975, 0.03242685, 0.0323124
correct me if i'm wrong but in RBPPS during a round shouldn't the total keep going up within a round, not kind of level off(and certainly not drop)?

It's not RBPPS. It's just proportional (which of course makes it vulnerable to pool-hopping, which is why some people might see low payouts compared to what they're used to). The owners of this operation have no clue what RBPPS is.

Well, for one, you don't know what RBPPS is, which involves a flat PPS rate that is paid as soon as the relevant block (the next one found by the pool) is confirmed and not orphaned. Essentially RBPPS is just PPS without the risk of orphan blocks (which have a higher risk of happening on litecoin than bitcoin because of faster block target times). You run a proportional pool. The fact that you can't get simple terminology correct makes it difficult to trust you for anything else.
Rjb82

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 07:45:20 AM

Wow! 50 share block, and i managed to get 5 shares in for a payout of 4.44LTC... thats ~110% of my daily income in one block. Nifty!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: