Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Terra, start from cross-border payment  (Read 8044 times)
yhlsqj

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:26:44 AM

I'm sure everyone of our team has a social account link,please post it,in your next update and all available information about your project,this is another ICO and investors want to see full transparency
yeah I think it is right, given the many scams going on lately all threads almost filled with ICO but they are not transparent to the team working on it, so just take a photo someone who can be taken from google Smiley

i have said we are transparent,not hidden. you could do a survey in Chinese, ask 10 of them if they are using social media you are using, like linkdin or twitter, the answer is 9 out of 10 never use it..... we got chinese social media, like QQ and Wechat group chat, and once ICO is succeed, it will be running as a company in Shenzhen. moreover, welcome the interview in Shenzhen.

transparents is ico selling is use reputable escrow in listing bitcointalk
without escrow still danger investor buy, because nothing guaranted investment save
same in ebitz coin, decloud without create coin, only collect bitcoin from ico and run without coin distribution
checking the past ICOs, how many good projects are using escrow, or with escrow the scams could be avoided?Huh 

Chinese team-checked
no escrow-checked
fake team info-high potential, it is easy to fake personal info there were opair, declouds scam and so forth.

Persoanally I don't join and recommend people not join, no escrow, no proven identity, don't invest such projects.

hi sir, you are right and we are agree with you sincerely that it is easy to fake personal info. but you are totally wrong with your best investment strategies, maybe you are a succesfull investor always making donations to scam coins using escrow Smiley.

No, I am an ICO winner, you have no escrow, but mock people like this way. Very unprofessional, this does not solve any question, others will notice no escrow, not only me. Without an escrow to scam is immoral.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dulinxu (OP)

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:14:37 AM

I'm sure everyone of our team has a social account link,please post it,in your next update and all available information about your project,this is another ICO and investors want to see full transparency
yeah I think it is right, given the many scams going on lately all threads almost filled with ICO but they are not transparent to the team working on it, so just take a photo someone who can be taken from google Smiley

i have said we are transparent,not hidden. you could do a survey in Chinese, ask 10 of them if they are using social media you are using, like linkdin or twitter, the answer is 9 out of 10 never use it..... we got chinese social media, like QQ and Wechat group chat, and once ICO is succeed, it will be running as a company in Shenzhen. moreover, welcome the interview in Shenzhen.

without escrow still danger investor buy, because nothing guaranted investment save
same in ebitz coin, decloud without create coin, only collect bitcoin from ico and run without coin distribution
checking the past ICOs, how many good projects are using escrow, or with escrow the scams could be avoided?Huh 

Chinese team-checked
no escrow-checked
fake team info- :)high potential, it is easy to fake personal info there were opair, declouds scam and so forth.
 Smiley
Persoanally I don't join and recommend people not join, no escrow, no proven identity, don't invest such projects.

hi sir, you are right and we are agree with you sincerely that it is easy to fake personal info. but you are totally wrong with your best investment strategies, maybe you are a succesfull investor always making donations to scam coins using escrow Smiley.

No, I am an ICO winner, you have no escrow, but mock people like this way. Very unprofessional, this does not solve any question, others will notice no escrow, not only me. Without an escrow to scam is immoral.

Oh really?  Your account is registered 3months ago, what a lovely fresher. Let us know how do you win on 99.99% rubbish ICOs during these 3 months Huh Huh Roll Eyes  Smiley that must be an impressive investment experience Smiley losers always talk loudly about their success

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:18:01 AM

You will need to use a reputable escrow service.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dulinxu (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:17:53 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 02:29:14 AM by dulinxu

For those who wants our identity, 3ways:
1. I got a facebook account when I study in U.K., not often use, but still could find some life photos. you could search Linxu Du.
2. Come to our Wechat or QQ chat group, we could have a video call.
3. Have a Skype video call.

I declared that it is not like something we want to stay in hide, it is our habits that people living in china hardly ever use your popular  social media like linkdin, twitter or Facebook. Social media we often use in usual life is QQ and Wechat made by Tencent.

If still don't trust us, um........just leave this thread, everyone have liberty to make thier choices on what they believe, we don't mind it,  we only concentrate on and make efforts to our aims.

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:36:27 AM

COOL COIN, DON'T KNOW WHAT IT DO OR IF SUCK BALL.

MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION:
1. WHERE TWITTER BOUNTY
2. WHERE SIG BOUNTY
3. WHERE FACEBOOK BOUNTY
4. WHERE SLACK BOUNTY
5. CAN I MINE ON OLD PC, IF NOT BOUNTY FOR MAKE TRY

ANSWER QUESTION, GO COMMUNITY!!!

ALSO I CLAIM ALL EUROPE LANGUAGE TRANSLATION, PRIOR CLAIM NO VALID AS I AM BEST CUT-PASTE-GOOGLE TRANSLATION EXPERT.  IF YOU ALREADY TRANSLATE EURO LANGUAGE, DELETE FILE -- THANKS!!!
BekantanSejagatTeamPenipu

Activity: 365

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:37:52 AM

Chinese team-checked
no escrow-checked
fake team info- :)high potential, it is easy to fake personal info there were opair, declouds scam and so forth.
 Smiley

Oh really?  Your account is registered 3months ago, what a lovely fresher. Let us know how do you win on 99.99% rubbish ICOs during these 3 months Huh Huh Roll Eyes  Smiley that must be an impressive investment experience Smiley losers always talk loudly about their success

you want not escrow
but buyer and investor want escrow to save money
you need not escrow
buyer and investor very need escrow is guaranteed investment save

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██   
██   ██   
██   ██   
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

dulinxu (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:39:51 AM

COOL COIN, DON'T KNOW WHAT IT DO OR IF SUCK BALL.

MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION:
1. WHERE TWITTER BOUNTY
2. WHERE SIG BOUNTY
3. WHERE FACEBOOK BOUNTY
4. WHERE SLACK BOUNTY
5. CAN I MINE ON OLD PC, IF NOT BOUNTY FOR MAKE TRY

ANSWER QUESTION, GO COMMUNITY!!!

ALSO I CLAIM ALL EUROPE LANGUAGE TRANSLATION, PRIOR CLAIM NO VALID AS I AM BEST CUT-PASTE-GOOGLE TRANSLATION EXPERT.  IF YOU ALREADY TRANSLATE EURO LANGUAGE, DELETE FILE -- THANKS!!!

the twitter and sig bounty will come soon. next day.

bolenath

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:04:48 PM

Good luck guys.. I'll follow this thread for a while..

dulinxu (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:19:04 AM

Announcement

we are proud to announce that we are approaching cooperation with a great experienced partner because of our agreement of strategies on south east Asia payment markets. At first meeting, they put forward the buyout of our team, but we haven’t agreed that deal. Now we are having a discussion on to register a joint company together, which would contain no more than 50% shares of Terrapay and Terra Cards, to run these two assets together. Sorry that the ICO would be delayed for no more than a week. but don’t worry, it is for sure that we make best choice for this project because we want to support a best community to achieve the goal of value network like bitcoin. 

Cheers love
Terra Team.

December 7, 2016

SVMcoin

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:46:58 PM

Chinese team-checked
no escrow-checked
fake team info-high potential, it is easy to fake personal info there were opair, declouds scam and so forth.

BE CAREFUL WITH THE SCAM PROJECT!!!

They just use many QQ sock puppets as their team members,in fact they only have 1 guy,no tech,nothing else,but a scam.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 01:52:18 PM

If the dev team hasn't assigned someone to translate their ANN thread for Filipinos on the local board, let me know as i can translate the  thread for you. Please do reserve my spot.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dulinxu (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:33:53 PM

rest after hard working

dulinxu (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:34:13 PM

Glad to come back and announce that our ICO starts at 20:00, on 15th(UTC+8) this month. Join Terra, Join a united and valued community!

dulinxu (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:42:58 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 03:13:55 PM by dulinxu

Rules for twitter campaign:

follow us on https://twitter.com/terranews2016, then each week you will get 1 share.  
Only followers could go further campaign as below:
For who has less than 500 flowers, each retweet for our new tweet will get 0.25 share.
For who has 500+ flowers, retweet for our new tweet will get 0.5 share.
For who has 1000+ flowers retweet for our new tweet will get 1 shares.
For who has 2000+ flowers retweet for our new tweet will get 1.5 shares.
For who has 3000+ flowers retweet for our new tweet will get 2 shares.
For both retweet and like will get another 0.25 more share.
All participants will divide 5M TEA rewards in total for this campaign among their proportion of shares.
Any spam won’t be paid
Cancel of following us during the campaign won’t be paid

campaign will be expired when ICO ends

to join twitter campaign, you need to PM us your
Twitter name:
Twitter ID:
followers

kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:00:17 PM

follow us on https://twitter.com/terranews2016, then each week you will get 1 share.  
For who has less than 500 flowers, each retweet for our new tweet will get 0.25 share.
All participants will divide 5M TEA rewards in total for this campaign among their proportion of shares.
Any spam won’t be paid

Twitter name:
Twitter ID:

PM sent Smiley
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:11:27 PM

Any spam won’t be paid

Twitter name:
Twitter ID:

done please check PM Smiley
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:13:11 PM

rest after hard working

I do have to say that the guy at the top right needs to get his hand off his buddy there. Looks like his buddy is thinking "Will you get your fucking hand off me already. Jesus I knew i should have just stayed at home and watched the big bang theory".. And well the Girl, shes just got the "Ya thats right bitches I got 6 dudes around . Damn right i'm pimpin" smile going on. 

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 03:39:58 PM

Any spam won’t be paid

Twitter name:
Twitter ID:
followers

joining the twitter campaign. i have sent pm to the you regarding this and my account is https://twitter.com/cryptoycash
do you also have a blog/article bounties? please post the info.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
koko UK

Activity: 330

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:43:38 PM

Any spam won’t be paid

Twitter name:
Twitter ID:
followers
I have pm you

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█              ◄✦►REVOLUTIONIZING WORLD TRADE◄✦►            █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
TEX COIN              ◄✦►PRE ICO SEPT 30 ─  ICO NOV 2017 ◄✦►            TEX COIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ◄✦► FACEBOOK TWITTER TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER ◄✦►   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
antaja

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:50:09 PM

6B for ICO and 3B for the team? isnt that too much?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: