Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XFX 7970 Core edition Cancelled due to little bitches  (Read 2915 times)
Humanxlemming (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:11:41 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2013, 02:52:43 PM by Humanxlemming

Ok I'm really strapped for cash right now so no bullshiz I have to sell my card to pay the bills so only series buyers and no escrow (I have been scammed by escrow before and will not be again!).

Details about the core edition card.
 The AMD Radeon HD 7970 graphics processor harnesses the visionary GCN Architecture. As the world’s first 28nm GPU, this chip is primed to enable astonishing performance and breathtaking image quality, making it the only solution for gamers who expect the best.

With the HD 7970 925MHZ 3GB GDDR5 with Ghost and Hydrocell graphics card (FX-797A-TNFC), XFX introduces XFACTOR, a collection of features and technologies that include XFX’s exclusive designs and standards with the highest quality and innovation to ensure that even the most demanding gamers get the best from their graphics cards.

Ghost Thermal technology is the optimal thermal design that allows air to pass through the heatsink directly to the PCB and core components. This exclusive design allows fan speeds to be kept lower, while allowing the heat to dissipate evenly through the card without excess noise. XFX’s exclusive Ghost Thermal design is complimented by its highly efficient HydroCell thermal solution which is a vapor chamber based on the same principles as heat-pipe technology, which uses a recirculation process and wick system for vaporization. XFX also introduces Duratec Professional Grade technology which represents XFX high standard for component quality. Graphics cards featuring Duratec standards offer high quality components such as 2oz Copper PCB, Solid Capacitors, Ferrite Iron Core Choke, IP-5X Certified Dust Free Fan, XFX’s exclusive bracket design for greater airflow and other quality performance enhancing components.

Got this picture online it shows all the good details

My picture

What you see in this picture is what you get.

Sorry for the bad pictures my phone camera is really bad.

Price it will change but due to money problems it needs to be cheap for me.

PM or post below an offer please only series buyers I need the money right now and can't deal with peoples crap.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lucky1064

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:30:39 AM

With escrow I'd offer btc worth 275-350 depending on hash no's if you can show in cg / bfgminer etc...

At the btc / usd price - Your are at 383 right now.

Shipping, Included?  Priority for 20$ fee extra?
Humanxlemming (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 10:43:04 AM

Sorry forgot to mention it would be coming from united kingdom and the price of the item does automaticly change.

The hashrate if overclocked well with stock fan is 580 - 600 MHs at 66°c
nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 12:31:01 PM

I want it, but not w/o escrow. I live in EU (GR).
If interested pm me
Humanxlemming (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 01:09:07 PM

I want it, but not w/o escrow. I live in EU (GR).
If interested pm me
inboxed you
also
bump
PatMan

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 01:34:01 PM

pm'd ya  Wink

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
nethead

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 01:58:02 PM

pm'd ya  Wink

Im gonna get it Cheesy sorry
Humanxlemming (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 03:54:59 PM

pm'd ya  Wink

He is getting priority messages due to england Cheesy
nethead

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 03:58:14 PM

Angry
Humanxlemming (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:12:45 PM

Angry
Fine grumpy if he does not message me back by tonight you well get dibs.
nethead

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:39:12 PM

Angry
Fine grumpy if he does not message me back by tonight you well get dibs.

k pm me in that case
Humanxlemming (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:31:05 PM

If people are wanting to wait till I get my rep up so that no escrow is needed then it might be a large amount of time before that will happen.
Humanxlemming (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:50:12 PM

Ok last deals fell through who wants the card?
nethead

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:51:26 PM

I still want it, but seller refuses escrow. Please if you change your mind feel free to pm me.
Humanxlemming (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:54:18 PM

I never trust any escrow on any site I have been scammed out of parts before and I'm not letting it happen in the future people can say this is a good escrow all they want but think about it.

If eBay used an escrow system the rate of people getting scammed would be far greater than it is now.
nethead

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:58:14 PM

I never trust any escrow on any site I have been scammed out of parts before and I'm not letting it happen in the future people can say this is a good escrow all they want but think about it.

If eBay used an escrow system the rate of people getting scammed would be far greater than it is now.

Erm, i bet some ppl can vouch for me that im not a scammer, plus you can search the forum about John (the escrow i suggested) how many transactions he have made. There is also an escrow named "Graet" or sth like that, that ppl say he is good.

Nvm, for last time i say it again, i still want the card, but only with escrow. Come on

ps. Ebay has escrow, its called paypal, and the rate of scams cannot be count i guess
Humanxlemming (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 06:06:46 PM

Erm, i bet some ppl can vouch for me that im not a scammer, plus you can search the forum about John (the escrow i suggested) how many transactions he have made. There is also an escrow named "Graet" or sth like that, that ppl say he is good.

Nvm, for last time i say it again, i still want the card, but only with escrow. Come on

ps. Ebay has escrow, its called paypal, and the rate of scams cannot be count i guess

Use escrow = no sale simple as that I'm not shipping a £300 card while the money for it is in someone elses hands that I do not even know.
lucky1064

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 06:08:48 PM

I'm out (in the US)
(and will only do w/ escrow anyway.)
Humanxlemming (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 06:12:36 PM

I'm out (in the US)
(and will only do w/ escrow anyway.)
Use escrow = no sale
Bump
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 06:28:04 PM

No reputation with no escrow = no sales on this forum. If you wont accept escrow from people that do have reputation = scammer.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: