Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaign Ettiquette(Signature, twitter, facebook, or any other type)  (Read 4583 times)
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:00:41 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2020, 06:08:53 PM by yahoo62278
Merited by hahay (10), webtricks (8), bL4nkcode (5), nydiacaskey01 (5), patrickj (4), 0t3p0t (3), teddy5145 (3), LoyceV (2), Potato Chips (2), amishmanish (2), Csmiami (2), wantjokull (2), examplens (1), jtipt (1), fishfishfish313 (1), BM0ney (1)

Id like to take the time to try and explain how to apply for a campaign, how to act when in a campaign, and what not to do while in any campaign. I've been getting a lot of messages lately from users who i feel, think that a signature campaign wouldn't survive if they weren't in it. I have news for you all, if you don't take a spot, there are 50 others waiting in line. There are only a few users on this forum IMO that are desirable, the rest of you are expendable.

How to join a campaign or choose a campaign that is right for you

When you are looking to join a signature campaign, the first thing you need to understand is you're basically applying for a job. When you're hired, then you're expected to do that job. If you do not do that job, then you are subject to not being paid for that job. Its pretty simple to comprehend, I don't care what your nationality is.

Ok now when applying for said campaign, you need to look for a campaign that has openings for your rank. Next you need to read the campaign thread and make sure you understand the rules for said campaign. If you decide that you understand and can follow said rules of the campaign you then follow the steps that particular manager tells you to to apply. Normally post your bitcointalk name, rank, current post count, and bitcoin address. Some campaigns have other requirements, but these are the basics. If the rules are too complicated for you, or you know you will not qualify for payment, then you need to look at a different campaign.

Once you have applied WAIT PATIENTLY FOR A MANAGER TO RESPOND. You should not pm a manager and ask them to look at your application. We will look at it when we get the time. Some of us are managing multiple campaigns and it may take a day to respond.(sometimes 2) Point being you don't need to pm us over your application, we will see it. If you followed all the steps and are wearing the signature, then your posts will already be counted as per the post count on your application.

After you have been accepted you are then working for that particular manager and that particular company. When you are hired by that manager or company, you are expected to advertise for them by posting. Now, i feel a lot of you are confused by what that means. That doesn't mean you need to go posting like a madman and get all your posts in on 1 day. It means you post consecutively throughout the week. Companies are looking for users that can constructively make posts all week long so that their advertisement is seen in a thread. They don't want to see their ad buried in the thread 4-5 pages back where no one reads it or sees it.

You also should be loyal to the company you applied to work for. Users that leave a campaign because they see another one start that offers .002btc per week more are not users ill be looking to keep hiring. If you apply to a campaign and are accepted, you should try to stick around til you're paid for that week. Then it's acceptable to leave.

If you plan on leaving a campaign, you should either post in the campaign thread you're leaving, or send the manager a message out of respect.

You also only need to be commenting on topics you are interested in and read other users replies in a thread. This does a few things for you. It 1 makes your post a little more constructive because you're actually interested in the topic and will be more likely to post a valid question or response. Also if you read other users replies before making your reply, you ensure that you're not cluttering up the thread with an answer or question that has already been asked or answered.

I honestly believe either half of you don't care or don't read a thread at all. The managers here(most of them) are not ignorant. We see you all making the same reply as a user 4 posts above you. We see that you don't care to read. We see the timespan between your posts. We see a lot of things i'm not gonna mention in this thread as it's irrelevant right now. Just know that we are not all ignorant. All you're doing by acting ignorant yourselves are ensuring you'll eventually find yourselves on our blacklists.

Now let's talk about if you are rejected by a manager. If you're rejected, move on. Don't message a manager and ask why. The answer is, you're not making very good posts, you're account has been inactive too much, you're an alt of someone(most of us are not supporting alts anymore), or whatever other reason there be. You were rejected and you need to deal with it. Improve your account and you'll be better off.

Now with all this being said, i'd like to revisit my earlier comment about some of you feeling like you're entitled to be in a campaign. No one is entitled to be in any campaign unless a manager says so. You people need to show the managers respect period. No i'm not saying kiss our asses. What i am saying is RESPECT OUR DECISIONS. Don't get butthurt because your account status is terrible at the time you were rejected.Take the message and improve your status. Just because you have joined bitcointalk, it doesn't mean we automatically should enroll you into anything. Joining a campaign is a privilege, not a right. You'll only be enrolled if your account qualifies.

I also want to send a message to some of you 3rd world users. I'm sorry you were born into the life you have, or live in a poor area of the world. That's not my fault. If you wish to partake in a campaign please make sure you can read and write good english. Broken english posts look terrible. I know you're just trying to earn some money but what's gonna happen is you'll land yourself on the blacklist for posting nonsense.

This also isn't a paycheck for you. This portion is for everyone BTW. Campaigns are meant to be a way for you to earn a few dollars while casually posting on the forum. If i know you're an account farmer i will auto land your name on the blacklist along with all the accounts.

SMAS List and Meaning
The SMAS list is a list of users I feel are shitposting, burstposting, or spammers in general. Landing yourself on this list means you will no longer be allowed to apply for campaigns I manage. You will most likely also fond yourself restricted from other managers campaigns as well. It is in your best interest to not make this list as I will make it very hard for you to get off the list.

SMAS list I have added a link to my personal ban list for the SMAS. I used to allow users to ask for a review but after getting 100s of pms from users who had not improved quality at all, I decided to make my list permanent.

If you find yourself on this list  and honestly feel like you have improved, you can request a review. I will not accept any review requests for 3 months from today's date, April 25th 2018.

If anyone has anything to add feel free to message me and ill add it to the OP.

**EDITS**

SMAS has pretty much disappeared but I still have my banned members. Below are some links that are relevant to users.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188200.msg52577567#msg52577567 List from cryptotalk, most of these members will not make it into campaigns managed by me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5183601.msg52421314#msg52421314 New blacklist, these guys def will not make it in a campaign.

What is expected of you when joining a campaign?

As most of you know, when you join a signature campaign you are helping a company to advertise their product. The more attention their product gains, the better chance you will have a signature space rented for a longer period of time.

What are some ways for you to help a company? Users should explore posting in multiple sections. Some users only visit certain sections of the forum. I'm not telling you to go shitpost in sections where you have 0 knowledge. I'm saying the more sections you can make a constructive post in, the more possible users that might see the advertisement.

User should also IMO be looking at reading a companies announcement thread. Companies want their topic to be seen. If a topic is getting 0 views/visability there is less chance other people are seeing their product. Especially in gambling topics. If you join a gambling campaign you should visit their site, visit their thread, and give an opinion whether it be good or bad. Good opinions help so others may be curious to see the site, bad opinions so that admins can fix issues.

No i'm not saying be a bumping service for that company, i'm saying a company is hiring you, you should do your best to help them out and make your job last as long as possible.

Users that all managers should avoid hiring

This to me is extremely important for all managers to think about when choosing participants to hire. If you open a users profile and notice that 90%+ of their posts are in Altcoin discussion threads, bitcoin discussion threads, and trading discussion threads run away quick. These types of users are generally crap and add little to 0 value to a campaign. They're here only to be paid.

That doesn't mean all users who post in these sections are trash, but generally most are.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 07:04:06 AM

following and bookmarked.

and Thanks BTW.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 07:06:33 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2016, 01:28:08 PM by Lauda

Excellent thread.

No one is entitled to be in any campaign unless a manager says so.
<snip>
Joining a campaign is a privilege, not a right.
This times 1000. It seems that many half-baked posters, spammers and whatnot seem to think that they are somehow entitled to enroll in campaigns. However, this is most certainly not the case and this mentality needs to stop.

I also want to send a message to some of you 3rd world users. I'm sorry you were born into the life you have, or live in a poor area of the world. That's not my fault.
I've had some of these cases before. Those are usual logical fallacies (e.g. appeal to emotion) and should be ignored. Signature campaigns are not Caritas.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 07:30:27 AM

you're an alt of someone(most of us are not supporting alts anymore)
Easy to say/write, hard to implement as long as the forum allows multiple accounts.
There are users (especially from 3-rd world) who use multiple accounts to secure a monthly income.
That cause a low level of posts quality and a high level of spam.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:14:45 AM

Just seeing this thread inspire me a lot, I was born at a place that consider as poor area so I want try my best as good as possible ( to make my parent proud of me )

you're an alt of someone(most of us are not supporting alts anymore)
Easy to say/write, hard to implement as long as the forum allows multiple accounts.
There are users (especially from 3-rd world) who use multiple accounts to secure a monthly income.
That cause a low level of posts quality and a high level of spam.

Everyone will do anything for money  Sad
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:59:08 AM

Both correct. Its an epidemic lately. The forum is putting things in place to combat it though

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:26:52 PM

I also want to send a message to some of you 3rd world users. I'm sorry you were born into the life you have, or live in a poor area of the world. That's not my fault.

Everyone should understand this fact.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:40:46 PM

can be stickied,IMHO
yahoo pretty much covered all the bases on how to join a campaign,what to do and what not to do while in
it IS a privilege,not a right-managers will always look for the most qualified members to enroll,so nothing personal if you get rejected
it IS a job,treat it as you would treat your employment elsewhere- be on time,be polite,do what you were hired for , smile Smiley
try not to blame others,it is counterproductive
improve and learn,treat signature campaign as a fun way to learn more about the subject while earning some money

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:56:08 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 06:51:35 PM by Chris!

Well I read the whole thing. I didn't find a single part I didn't agree with. I'll be the second vote to say "needs to be stickied!"

If you post here and you happen to make some spare change to post then that's normal. If you're feeding your family from signature campaigns that's going to be an issue when you need more money but don't have anything else (constructive) to say.

Also people should note that this is literally the easiest money in the world. I like talking on this forum. So do hundreds of thousands of other people. So if the other 99,999 people that want to earn 0.001BTC/post have better written English than you, you'll be overlooked. It's really that simple.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:05:53 AM

You also should be loyal to the company you applied to work for. Users that leave a campaign because they see another one start that offers .002btc per week more are not users ill be looking to keep hiring. If you apply to a campaign and are accepted, you should try to stick around til you're paid for that week. Then it's acceptable to leave.

If you plan on leaving a campaign, you should either post in the campaign thread you're leaving, or send the manager a message out of respect.

This is the common thing that happens most of the time in my  opinion. It almost happen to me as well, well as showing of respect i really do agree that we should tell the manager that we will be leaving the campaign. Yet most of us do quit even if the round does not end yet(not to mention when some big company throw a campaign service last few weeks)
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 08:04:10 AM

I already see the critics flying in "you're being one-sided, this is only what managers expect" or "of course you think like that, you are a manager yourself", blablabla, the usual stuff.
Having read through it, I agree with most, if not all, of the points being brought up. Thanks for taking the time and collecting all of them in a single post.
Seeing as Lauda and I both think in a similar way, this could also be considered #SMAS-approved.
(We wanted to do something roughly like this in the old smas, IIRC.)

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 05:29:43 PM

You have explained clearly how to join a signature campaign and the rules behind it when a user wants to join one. People need to understand that is a good opportunity to make some bitcoins on the side and if you follow the rules on the one you are on, you will receive the payment every week Wink

This post should be referenced like an official guide.

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:53:39 PM

It's hard to disagree with these arguments.
However, in my opinion, the manager must also have patience to the employees.
Respect and form of communication make that someone is professional or not.
Sorry to say, especially that this statement is about "ettiqette", but in this post I see some gaps.
morgand

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:30:07 PM

finally found this.. i just start bitcoin thing..dont know what to start.
very helpfull thanks man!
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 11:18:55 PM

Good job, yahoo! I think this thread have to be sticked to be visible and maybe link to it have to be added in campaigns overview thread.
I also want to ask question for campaign mannagers. What do you think about people who are saying: "I will change signature if you accept me" Do you accepting such members? They are not sure that they will be accepted and they don't want to be removed from their campaign if they change signature.

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 12:20:43 AM

I also want to ask question for campaign mannagers. What do you think about people who are saying: "I will change signature if you accept me" Do you accepting such members? They are not sure that they will be accepted and they don't want to be removed from their campaign if they change signature.
This has recently become a little discussion in one of my campaigns: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680574.msg16882152#msg16882152
Yahoo and I got a similar stance to this topic, quick quote of his post:

I want to chime in here for a sec, then ill let Lutpin do his thing.
The problem i see with alot of users is theyre chasing a paycheck. I see ppl whining i cannot change my sig because this person has hired me. Or whatever other reason. Then i just read ipanks response about messaging said manager out of respect to say i want to try to be hired elsewhere.
These reasons are SHIT folks. Quit chasing a paycheck and stick to a campaign that you were already hired in. I dont give a fuck if you live in a poor country and that extra 2$ will help you out. You asked for a job and you should at the very minimum stick with that campaign that hired you til payday. Thats the respectful thing to do.
You should weigh the options of all the campaigns available. Choose the campaign that best fits you and apply. If hired show some loyalty and stay with that campaign. If i see users moving from campaign to campaign chasing money, ill reserve a spot on the blacklist for ya.
Signature campaigns are not meant to supplement your income. Theyre a passive way to earn a few dollars a week. Take your lazy asses out and get a job if you want to make more money

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:08:47 PM

This is the most detailed description of the highlights of the participation in the majority of the bounty that can be found. Your article has no analogues not only in this forum, but also on the network at all. It will be useful to all without regard to rank. Very grateful.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:36:41 PM

I'd agree with most of it, but if this forum job is to be similar to a real life job, actions like switching campaigns and abandoning signatures are to be expected. Don't expect loyalty from a group of anonymous forum users who need to spend less than a minute to apply for a campaign. It's obvious many of them will switch to a better paid one at some point and they will do it fast to reserve a spot. Who should they be loyal to? You (the campaign managers)? They don't know you, you are not their friends. Or maybe to the business? The business most of them never used before joining the campaign?

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:18:36 PM

This should be sticky but where exactly? I see under Project Development that says for bounties and advertising but most of the signature campaigns are posted on services.

🖤😏
xLays

Activity: 1610
Merit: 359

https://shuffle.com?r=nba

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:42:52 AM

This should be sticky but where exactly? I see under Project Development that says for bounties and advertising but most of the signature campaigns are posted on services.

Me also highly recommended to sticky this topic in Service Discussion board or in Service board too.

It may help to notify member here in Bitcointalk.org .

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████