Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Duterte is most genius leader in the world agree?  (Read 4645 times)
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 09:15:49 PM

Sorry but I don't believe in the way he is running a country. It's just pathetic to think that you have to kill all  people who not life the life he want they have. This is not a democracy but a dictatorial regime that kill massive people sad that there are people who support such guy. I am happy that we have in the Netherlands a democracy where all people get judged by the court and not by a single person who is mentally sick.

"For your info. our President is not mentally sick. Death Penalty is not the sole decision of our president as a punishment for those who committed heinous crimes. This criminals will still be judge by the court, and will undergo a series of investigation. If the criminal is found out to be guilty and all the parameters for death penalty is committed, then he will be punished! Anyways, death penalty is still being reviewed. and For your information, most of the Filipinos are glad that Rodrigo Duterte is our President. With his way of leadership Philippines would be great again. Don't just believe in bias media. Hear the plight of the Filipino people regarding this issue."
Then what would you call it then? If not in a stable mental state to run a country?
What category would this sort of way in organization of a country be called? A sort of combination of nazi/communist rule in the way he is dealing with his countries problems?
With him banishing all ties with the U.S then they have no way to stop what he is doing to the people there with him being the leader and marching infront of these death squads.
Isn't this worst then what the police force is doing in Brazil with them just walking off the job and letting all the drug dealers kill themselves? Undecided
PowerWalletDotCom

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:18:54 PM

Sorry but I don't believe in the way he is running a country. It's just pathetic to think that you have to kill all  people who not life the life he want they have. This is not a democracy but a dictatorial regime that kill massive people sad that there are people who support such guy. I am happy that we have in the Netherlands a democracy where all people get judged by the court and not by a single person who is mentally sick.

"For your info. our President is not mentally sick. Death Penalty is not the sole decision of our president as a punishment for those who committed heinous crimes. This criminals will still be judge by the court, and will undergo a series of investigation. If the criminal is found out to be guilty and all the parameters for death penalty is committed, then he will be punished! Anyways, death penalty is still being reviewed. and For your information, most of the Filipinos are glad that Rodrigo Duterte is our President. With his way of leadership Philippines would be great again. Don't just believe in bias media. Hear the plight of the Filipino people regarding this issue."
And how many of them do not reach court? I think you say that because this problem still hasn't touched you. I emphasize yet. The first such methods Duterte fighting crime, and then will fight with you.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:56:48 AM

What do you call that? why would we not believe the media, well in fact, he is the one stating something, making it a joke, and playing with the situation as if people don't have the right to listen to the truth and purely joke?

If our President would continue like this, we are nearing more like a communist country, or worst, we will be going on fascism and people will be more like a zombie or a cult...

Lets just hope that his whole term won't be like that, instead on focusing on eradicating people, why not first focus on the economy?
He is smart, I am sure of that, but genius? no he is not...  Smiley
DicePlayer21

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:06:47 AM

What do you call that? why would we not believe the media, well in fact, he is the one stating something, making it a joke, and playing with the situation as if people don't have the right to listen to the truth and purely joke?

If our President would continue like this, we are nearing more like a communist country, or worst, we will be going on fascism and people will be more like a zombie or a cult...

Lets just hope that his whole term won't be like that, instead on focusing on eradicating people, why not first focus on the economy?
Unfortunately Duterte a dictator and I don't know of any dictator who would have left the post of President through elections. Get ready for the fact that it is a long time, and in any case his reign will end with blood.
dawnasor

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:07:12 AM

Unfortunately Duterte a dictator and I don't know of any dictator who would have left the post of President through elections. Get ready for the fact that it is a long time, and in any case his reign will end with blood.
For me Duterte is not a dictator.Why someone said Duterte is a dictator because of the war on drugs?Its normal that he want to accomplish his mission that he promise to the people of the Philippines.

▄▄▄
                             ▄█████▄
               ▄██         ▄█████████▄
              ██████▄    ███████▀███████
               ▀██████▄███████     ███████
                 ▐██████████         ███████▄
      ▄███▄        ▐██████             ███████▄
     ▐███████         █▀                 ▐██████▄
        ███████▄                           ▐███████
          ███████▄             ▄█▄            ███████
         ▄███████            ▄██████            ▐██████▄
       ▄██████▀            ███████████            ▀██████▄
     ▄██████▀            ██████▀   █████            ▐██████▄
   ███████▀           ▄██████▀       ▐███             ▐███████
 ███████            ▄████████        ▐████               ███████
 █████            ▄██████  ████▄    ▄█████               ███████
 █████          ██████▀      ▀███████████             ▄███████
 █████         ▐█████          ██████▀▀             ▄███████
 █████           ▐████▄        ████               ▄██████▀
 █████             ▐████▄    ▄█████              ▐██████
 █████▄              ▐████████████                ▐███████
 ████████▄              ▀▀█████▀           ▄         ███████
 ███████████▄                            ▄████▄        █████▀
 █████ ▐██████▄                        ▄████████▄        ▀▀
 █████   ▀███████                    █████████████▄
 █████     ▐██████                 ███████   ▐███████
 █████       ▐██████            ▄███████       ▐████
 ████████████████████████████████████▀
 ██████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:15:34 AM

For me Duterte is not a dictator.Why someone said Duterte is a dictator because of the war on drugs?Its normal that he want to accomplish his mission that he promise to the people of the Philippines.

The question there is, did he accomplish it? what happened to the 3 months then everything is done? then after that 6 months? did it end the drug fight? no, I think. He just keeps on repeating his rhetoric statements about drugs, and that it is affecting the country. Aside from that, what I don't right now is that he is starting to isolate us to the world.

NOP@SSWORD

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:12:57 AM

The question there is, did he accomplish it? what happened to the 3 months then everything is done? then after that 6 months? did it end the drug fight? no, I think. He just keeps on repeating his rhetoric statements about drugs, and that it is affecting the country. Aside from that, what I don't right now is that he is starting to isolate us to the world.

Crimes and drugs cannot be totally eradicated it can only be minimized.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:27:33 AM

Crimes and drugs cannot be totally eradicated it can only be minimized.

Exactly, as what Former Colombian President Cesar Gaviria is saying to Duterte that fight on drugs is unwinnable even if he slaughtered thousand of drug users, and that it could even worsen the scenario... I do believe on that statement of Former Colombian President Cesar Gaviria, and he is true that Duterte is repeating the same mistake...

But what I don't like about our President right now is, he now calls Former Colombian President Cesar Gaviria an idiot... With that, I could say that he is not a genius and only a hard headed, and won't listen to others until he experience it and fail...

Nothing will happen to our country if he keeps on doing the same thing...  Smiley
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:38:39 AM

Drugs problem cannot be resolve but we can neutralize drugs by neutralizing drug syndicate , drug lords and deug dealers.In my opinion Duterte have lot to do in his country and dont focus only in drugs.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:27:54 AM

Drugs problem cannot be resolve but we can neutralize drugs by neutralizing drug syndicate , drug lords and deug dealers.In my opinion Duterte have lot to do in his country and dont focus only in drugs.
If you are watching news regarding Duterte administration he doesn't only focusing on drugs, in fact, he has solve the labor problem by ending the "end of contract', poor Filipinos can now go to hospital for free, can go to college for free, additional retirement benefits for senior citizen, and many more to mention that former Presidents didn't do.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:51:41 AM

If you are watching news regarding Duterte administration he doesn't only focusing on drugs, in fact, he has solve the labor problem by ending the "end of contract',
That is not true... Go to the malls, look at the sales ladies, they are still contractual and under the agency... The minimum wage law was not even implemented... Besides, if contractualization will be ended, who will give jobs to the new generation... Before ending it, he should have prepared more jobs...

poor Filipinos can now go to hospital for free,
Go to public hospitals, before free hospitalization was passed as law, it's been done by PCSO and DSWD already, you just have to inquire to the hospital...Besides, public hospitals service is not that good as compared to the private...

can go to college for free,
It's not FREE COLLEGE, IT"S ONLY FREE TUITION... that means, miscellaneous and others, you would still pay it... Not to mention that we need more than that just to go to school...
additional retirement benefits for senior citizen, and many more to mention that former Presidents didn't do.

This is the only good thing I see, but still, it is not from his administration, and it's been talked about few administrations away...
dawnasor

Activity: 280

🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:02:43 PM

If you are watching news regarding Duterte administration he doesn't only focusing on drugs, in fact, he has solve the labor problem by ending the "end of contract', poor Filipinos can now go to hospital for free, can go to college for free, additional retirement benefits for senior citizen, and many more to mention that former Presidents didn't do.

Im agree with some achievement of President Duterte but Contractualization is not solve yet.They're are some companies implementing that.I hope contractualization will end this year.

▄▄▄
                             ▄█████▄
               ▄██         ▄█████████▄
              ██████▄    ███████▀███████
               ▀██████▄███████     ███████
                 ▐██████████         ███████▄
      ▄███▄        ▐██████             ███████▄
     ▐███████         █▀                 ▐██████▄
        ███████▄                           ▐███████
          ███████▄             ▄█▄            ███████
         ▄███████            ▄██████            ▐██████▄
       ▄██████▀            ███████████            ▀██████▄
     ▄██████▀            ██████▀   █████            ▐██████▄
   ███████▀           ▄██████▀       ▐███             ▐███████
 ███████            ▄████████        ▐████               ███████
 █████            ▄██████  ████▄    ▄█████               ███████
 █████          ██████▀      ▀███████████             ▄███████
 █████         ▐█████          ██████▀▀             ▄███████
 █████           ▐████▄        ████               ▄██████▀
 █████             ▐████▄    ▄█████              ▐██████
 █████▄              ▐████████████                ▐███████
 ████████▄              ▀▀█████▀           ▄         ███████
 ███████████▄                            ▄████▄        █████▀
 █████ ▐██████▄                        ▄████████▄        ▀▀
 █████   ▀███████                    █████████████▄
 █████     ▐██████                 ███████   ▐███████
 █████       ▐██████            ▄███████       ▐████
 ████████████████████████████████████▀
 ██████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

DD-Lex

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:13:06 PM

To go to the hospital for free of course you can, but who and how will you treat it? Drugs cost money, and a good effective drugs cost a lot of money. Who will pay if the economy doesn't work?
loreykyutt05

Activity: 434

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:38:00 PM

I don't think  that president duterte is the smartest: above all the states leader all over the globe but what I can say is he is genius in his own ways , he cares for his country genuinely and I know that at the end of his term president duterte will be the best president philipines will ever had ! so whatever your plans we filipino are so much ready to support you !

SirPol85

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:47:29 PM

I don't think  that president duterte is the smartest: above all the states leader all over the globe but what I can say is he is genius in his own ways , he cares for his country genuinely and I know that at the end of his term president duterte will be the best president philipines will ever had ! so whatever your plans we filipino are so much ready to support you !
When you support Duterte don't forget that this support you take on responsibility for all the murders he had committed and the blood that he shed in the future. Are you ready for this?
drakker

Activity: 303

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:49:19 PM

The book of art of war duterte knows it that is why he play in international arena in the whole world. To get what he wants for the better future of the Philippines. Unlike before Philippines will be soon rise in the sky. I hope people in the Philippines listen to this leader. I hope they will not corrupt in their respective agency.

Yes I beleive in Duterte's tactics especially on scarborough shoal. If he pursue the decision about island dispute I think Philippines will be a land of war between US and CHINA.  And who will suffer?  Definitely the people of Philippines.  Thanks to him Philippines and other countries are still friends without conflict in anyone of them.
margarete11

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:20:11 PM

I believe in you I am also a filipino citizen and I love how much the president love his constituents ! there is no word to explain how much he love and care for the philipines, I believe what he is doing is not for the benefit of himself but for the benefit of every filipino citizens! so whatever your plans to the philipines as long as it's right and morally correct we will support you!
Lacander

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:24:37 PM

I believe in you I am also a filipino citizen and I love how much the president love his constituents ! there is no word to explain how much he love and care for the philipines, I believe what he is doing is not for the benefit of himself but for the benefit of every filipino citizens! so whatever your plans to the philipines as long as it's right and morally correct we will support you!
I only support your desire to in the Philippines, the people lived well, but Duterte a dictator and he does not respect the rule of law. As such actions can achieve prosperity of your country? I don't believe it.
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:48:13 PM

Im not a Duterte fan, not everyone in the politics though. Reading a topic like this regarding our president, im just really praying for that. For me, being a president not only intelligent but also having a heart in all the aspects on what you are doing.
SameHow

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:02:45 PM

Im not a Duterte fan, not everyone in the politics though. Reading a topic like this regarding our president, im just really praying for that. For me, being a president not only intelligent but also having a heart in all the aspects on what you are doing.

When people don't support the President and just waits for the problem of the dictatorship will end by itself is a mistake. There is no such. Evil is easier to conquer when it is in its infancy. Then it will be too late.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: