Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Xbox 360 3 Red Rings Console Only As Is 0.4 BTC Delivered  (Read 510 times)
cjspiller28 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:06:23 AM

Selling my "RROD" Xbox 360 Elite (Black Console Only) meaning no controllers, hdd, power cords, A/V cable, etc.

Price:   0.4 BTC Delivered (US only)

Sometimes it will boot without the red rings and to be honest you can play it just fine at times and others the picture will freeze after only a few minutes of gameplay.

Bottom line it needs to be fixed and can be fixed and I simply don't know how to do that.

History:  A few months ago I was watching Netflix streaming and the console made a computer noise (best way I can describe it) and the screen froze simultaneously.  Upon reboot, 3 Red Rings were displayed.  I went through a routine to determine the error code and I can't recall if it was 0102 or 0103 but I can tell you the error was defined as an "Unknown error".  i found a repair guy via Craigslist and he installed a more powerful 12V fan for better cooling and it was back in perfect working condition for 2 months.  then the exact same error happened again (screen froze).  This time, however, I was able to reboot, and play again... then it happened again an hour later... Red rings back.  Next day no red rings, watched a full movie.  But I didn't want to deal with this anymore so I purchased a refurb on eBay with the "Jasper" chipset (which is known to NOT get red rings apparently) and now I'm selling this one "as is" for parts.

While I don't have a history or reputation here, I do have an eBay account with 100% Positive feedback associated with over 200 transactions dating back to 2002 and I can create a PC recording of myself logging in to my ebay account to prove it if requested. 

I'm sure if you know anything about repairing Xbox 360, you can restore this to perfect working order and save yourself a lot of money...

...unless of course Bitcoin soars up to $400/unit in the next month in which case I guess I win!

Anyway... the 0.4 BTC price tag here includes shipping, and Xbox is quite heavy, so hopefully I don't regret that, but I'm a man of my word and after all this is a (temporarily) broken console without accessories for sale, so I'm not going to expect much in return.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking!
cjspiller28 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:19:19 PM

Adjusted to 0.35 BTC (in light of current bitcoin value)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: