Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE OF Pacavra SCAMMER. DO NOT BUY FROM Pacavra SCAMMER DO NOT TRUST Pacavra  (Read 1577 times)
jsonpic (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:46:19 PM

I recently paid for one of his amazon cards listed here. No code was ever forwarded, his post are locked so you can't post any feedback. This guy will scam you quick. I emailed the moderators this account should be banned. Again do not trust this guy.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:50:27 PM

I recently paid for one of his amazon cards listed here. No code was ever forwarded, his post are locked so you can't post any feedback. This guy will scam you quick. I emailed the moderators this account should be banned. Again do not trust this guy.

You probably should have checked his trust before you bought anything from his autobuy. It's clear that he's a scammer once you check there, and there's a reason why people have negged him. Since people can't comment on his thread, interested buyers should ALWAYS check reputation before buying anything from:
1) a locked thread
2) an autobuy

I hope more people stay safer on these forums and the admins actually ban him.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
doa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:52:05 PM

Thanks for the warning. Could you post some pics for proof? And you tried contacting him directly?
Placid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:24:05 PM

It should be forbidden to lock a topic while still being visible on the main page.
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:55:25 PM

I negged him and you STILL bought from him ??

I agree about locking a post and self moderating posts . All scammers use these and the mods do nothing
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:01:47 PM

LOL..It is your foolishness that you have ignored all warnings and neg trust and went ahead

NEVER BUY FROM AUTOBUY LINK ,OFF A THREAD THAT IS SELF-MODERATED AND LOCKED
NO ESCROW=SCAM

stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:56:35 AM

If you see a locked thread, and a seller with no feedback, consider your BTC gone. Just leave him a negative feedback.
Welcome to BTC world !
chocolatedudes12

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:20:28 AM

Dude spams with his bogus accounts and gift cards and hasn't gotten banned. But yeah its stupid how obvious it is, sorry you fell for it.
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:30:33 AM

Most everyone here is aware of scammers, scammers usually go after newbies who are not familiar with the forums. These forums do not protects newbies and allows these type of scams, they may as well put a huge red sign on this page that reads SCAMMERS ARE WELCOMED TO SELL HERE.
xjcjxt

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:05:47 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry
Yep
I all be scammed by Pacavra.
And I give me a negative feedback
Be care !
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:43:26 PM

Most scam attempts on here are so poor that it's blatantly obvious that they're a scam.
There are usually a lot of tale-take signs to look out for too as mentioned above.
Make sure to have your trust network set to default or on a low level and always look through a user's trusted and I trusted feedback.
It's also usually best to use escrow as that way both parties are safe. If a seller refuses to use escrow then it's more than likely that they won't be able to deliver said goods and you know to steer clear.

I advise you to open a thread in the Scam Accusations board and posting proof to backup your claim. It will help potential future buyers as well as help clear up any questions people have regarding this dispute.
steamproject

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:51:07 PM

Each thread which is locked and the op is a : newbie , jr member or member shoud be considered as a scamm !

Do not trust in newbies , jr members and members untill they accept escrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: