Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:23:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan of 0.01 Bitcoins  (Read 552 times)
Yipdard (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:00:31 PM

Hello,
I need this fast loan for a purchase on Amazon, some things found at a very low price, I can repay 0.013 Bitcoins in some days.
Bitcoin address is:
18PuSSZeHfE24yTERsQvPjEcHXT9b75EJc
Thanks.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:10:25 PM

Hello,
I need this fast loan for a purchase on Amazon, some things found at a very low price, I can repay 0.013 Bitcoins in some days.
Bitcoin address is:
Thanks.

You don't offer a valid collateral, why you even think that you can get a loan here?
who do you think will give you even 1 satoshi?
Btw...what do you mean "in some days" ?                                                           

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:12:04 PM

Are you using this account as collateral or are you offering any collateral at all? It would be nice to know that in the OP of course.

Also, what exactly does "some says" mean? 3 days? 7392 days?
Yipdard (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:14:35 PM

Some days means about 3 days.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:39:54 AM

What collateral are you offering though? You don't have trust on this forum, so are you a good member of society or a theif (Rhetorical)? How do we know?

Since no one here will trust you you'll need to offer valid collateral.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:09:59 AM

Whats with people asking for loans without collateral, or atleast valid collateral... I would highly suggest that you lock the thread soon or put up a collateral that worth 120% of what you are wanting to borrow.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:19:06 AM

Whats with people asking for loans without collateral, or atleast valid collateral... I would highly suggest that you lock the thread soon or put up a collateral that worth 120% of what you are wanting to borrow.

I guess that none of these will happend.... Roll Eyes
The only thing that will happen is the Op to receive reds because of his ignorence and because he don't even bother to read the stickies.

You ask for it Op, sorry... Undecided                                                                                                                                                       
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:02:30 AM

Please let us know what collateral you are offering or this loan will be deemed a scam attempt, especially with a member account. Also, provide a signed message from a dated address to prove that you are the rightful owner of this account.

Thank you, we would all apreciate it.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:55:33 AM

Hello,
Bitcoin address is:
Thanks.

If you can provide me a valid collateral then i can fund you this loan ..
Eg. of a valid collateral is
-Altcoins
-Steam account with money
-Gambling websites accounts with high wagered for faucet

These collateral are sold very fast and you accounts looks like it's been farmed.
So no one will credit this loan to you :/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: