Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [utIpCO] CurrenSky ■ Backed up by Real Estate=Generating behoof to its users  (Read 5969 times)
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:59:35 AM

Any update from the dev,the ico is almost over but he should posted us a lot of updates going through the end of ico,the plan is very interesting and quite different from the other coin but dev is missing in action when he should be up and running.
You don't seriously believe this bullshit do you?
Backed up by international real estate, its rentings will generate interests to its users
I couldn't stop laughing after I read that tidbit of bullshit.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:06:10 AM

Any update from the dev,the ico is almost over but he should posted us a lot of updates going through the end of ico,the plan is very interesting and quite different from the other coin but dev is missing in action when he should be up and running.
Backed up by international real estate, its rentings will generate interests to its users

One day something like this will pop up and it will be legit, Its just not that day yet.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:10:34 AM

Dead?
If it isn't already it should be.  Why do people even bother with these scams?

We bother so we can scambust them, or invest in them, or troll them ect. Because the forums all about having fun. Smiley

Why do we have to troll them when they are inactive..

LMAO, the team names are Chinese, i will ran away immediately if they had posted it in day 1.

But the Chinese run bitcoin, why run, at least give it a chance to become something that maybe one day you can earn off of.
The only thing this has a chance of becoming is another way to lose your btc.  These clowns are so full of shit I can smell it through my monitor.

You mean the Chinese? Or these devs.

Can we pick both  Grin
Bemerand

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:43:33 AM

Dead?

We bother so we can scambust them, or invest in them, or troll them ect. Because the forums all about having fun. Smiley

Why do we have to troll them when they are inactive..

LMAO, the team names are Chinese, i will ran away immediately if they had posted it in day 1.

But the Chinese run bitcoin, why run, at least give it a chance to become something that maybe one day you can earn off of.
The only thing this has a chance of becoming is another way to lose your btc.  These clowns are so full of shit I can smell it through my monitor.

You mean the Chinese? Or these devs.

Can we pick both  Grin

That depends. Were you on Santa's naughty or nice list?

2017 coin

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:20:30 PM

good project but I miss
CurrenSky (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 07:56:28 PM

Wow, hello there.

We are deeply sorry to see that we received NO notifications for all these replies and as this post was on low activity we couldn't imagine that much activity during these "fiesta" days...

I (Anthony) fastly read your comment, as they are a few, we will try to answer within the next 24h to most of them.

But, as a synthesis, I read somewhere that one (a few?) of you thinks that it's still a scam or it is dead.
Well, it is still NOT a scam and this is still NOT dead.

The ICO didn't have the success planned, we are currently thinking about either continue but find another way of funding, or refund the people who invested.
In that very last choice of refunding: some did invested in Bitcoin (we will find a way) and others using Paypal (these are easier to refund).
FYI, No other cc has been used.

We really think that project is one of the future CCs on the top of the board.

If it was a scam, we would already run away with that money...

NB : We don't understand why we had no notification for these replies, again sorry.

(/r/)CurrenSky :
CurrenSky.com is a very stable CC concept made to generate financial interests to its users by backing up its value in Real Estate..
Bemerand

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:47:21 PM

Wow, hello there.

We are deeply sorry to see that we received NO notifications for all these replies and as this post was on low activity we couldn't imagine that much activity during these "fiesta" days...

I (Anthony) fastly read your comment, as they are a few, we will try to answer within the next 24h to most of them.

But, as a synthesis, I read somewhere that one (a few?) of you thinks that it's still a scam or it is dead.

The ICO didn't have the success planned, we are currently thinking about either continue but find another way of funding, or refund the people who invested.
In that very last choice of refunding: some did invested in Bitcoin (we will find a way) and others using Paypal (these are easier to refund).

NB : We don't understand why we had no notification for these replies, again sorry.

Do a proper 1-2 month ico, with escrows and you may find better results.

CurrenSky (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 03:24:02 PM

Wow, hello there.

Do a proper 1-2 month ico, with escrows and you may find better results.

Hello Bemerand,

We are considering in relaunching another ICO, unlimited on time.
Why unlimited on time?
Because the only solution might be to limit only on supply to be able to reach the very high goal needed.
More informations to come soon.
On the other hand knowing that:
  • We (the team) need a few months after ICO to launch CurrenSky officially
  • Escrow system keeps money until the service is delivered
  • We need the money to purchase the first properties
  • We need a part of the first few months of renting of these properties to support the team/charges/ect
Do you propose an escrow solution that can handle our needs?

One day something like this will pop up and it will be legit, Its just not that day yet.

Unfortunately, for all new very different concept, it is never the right day.
With enough support from the public, we can all do it.

Dead?

Hello scam_exposer,

We clearly don't think we should stop this project.
This is not a scam, but of course, it is what every scammer would say, so we are not going to answer to this kind of charge anymore it is pointless until the official launch/proof.

Reading this reaction, we think that maybe the explanations are not clear enough.
So let's try to re explain it :
  • You buy 1 CUR3, CurrenSky team receives the money you used to buy this CUR3, let's say 1.xy USD.
  • This 1.xy USD is used to buy a part of an appartment, it is basicaly like a share.
  • This appartment is rented by people.
  • This renting is used by CurrenSky team to reinvest in another property and so on.
  • Once re-invested, new CUR3 based on the equivalent of money (minus taxes) will be delivered in the wallets.
  • You own a wallet with 1 CUR3, so you will receive after every cycle, the equivalent of your share on these properties.
  • It means that after one cycle (called wave) you will have 1.0000abcd CUR3

good project but I miss

Hello 2017 coin,

Thank you for your support.
Stay plugged, we are still on the need of funding so price-tag might be still in your favor soon if we re-open the ICO.

Hello aioc,

We are really sorry for this lack of communication, we haven't been professional enough.
The period of the year didn't help.
But no excuse, we will improve that as much as possible.

@all, we come back here very soon to provide more information on the current status.

(/r/)CurrenSky :
CurrenSky.com is a very stable CC concept made to generate financial interests to its users by backing up its value in Real Estate..
Bemerand

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:29:33 AM

I don't like your answers. And who does an unlimited time ico. hat impossible anyway. Goodbye.

CurrenSky (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 08:58:20 AM

I don't like your answers. And who does an unlimited time ico. hat impossible anyway. Goodbye.

Hello Bemerand,

We are sorry to understand that you weren't able to propose an escrow to fit our needs.
We didn't understand "hat impossible anyway."  Huh

Anyway thank you for your followup and feedbacks.
We wish you a good continuation.

(/r/)CurrenSky :
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 09:09:34 AM

Hello Bemerand,

We are sorry to understand that you weren't able to propose an escrow to fit our needs.

If you are at trouble to get funds, you can scale it to a minimal value. Buy one property, rent and continue from there. Goodluck.
CurrenSky (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 02:03:25 PM

Hello Bemerand,

If you are at trouble to get funds, you can scale it to a minimal value. Buy one property, rent and continue from there. Goodluck.

Hello cryptospreader_temp,

We already thought about this but we concluded that:
The gap between the charges for the team to launch CurrenSky and the renting needs would be too big.

We have obvious fund needs for buying the asset which is the highest need.
But there are a lot of "hidden" charges like:
  • We still need full time work of the whole team and need to hire others
  • We have a huge legal work
  • We need to ensure the stability of the network from the very beginning and in our concept we want to have at least 3 mini-mines (a few machines on each site) as at the beginning the "mining" will be on "invitation" (lottery way, for more information please consult the pseudo-white paper on our website Wink )
  • We have as well to work to compensate the difference between 1 CUR3 bought during ICO as after official launch it will be worth more (basically keep and use a part of the renting to fulfill the difference during the whole official launch preparation) and we cannot launch CurrenSky if all the CUR3 are not worth the right and exact same value
  • Other known (and unknown) specificities

We will update soon within the next days on the status of CurrenSky, the Team and the choice for the future of its funding.
Thank you for your patience

(/r/)CurrenSky :
Bemerand

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:55:32 AM

Hello Bemerand,

Its a typo. That's impossible anyway.

If you want to use a real escrow contact Sebestian Ju on the forums and ask him to act as the escrow. Can you work with that proposal?

CurrenSky (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 12:35:18 PM

Hello Bemerand,

If you want to use a real escrow contact Sebestian Ju on the forums and ask him to act as the escrow. Can you work with that proposal?

Ok, so basically you want Sebestian Ju and the team to :
  • Create the companies under his name in the different first few countries
  • Purchase the asset with these companies (so under his name)
  • Ask him to transfer to the team the renting money during the whole preparation (so during a few months before official launch)
  • On the day of official launch do the transfer of ownership of the companies, the rights, ect
...?

It looks pretty complicated and a bit risky.
I (Anthony) will talk about it with the team.

(/r/)CurrenSky :
CurrenSky (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 07:31:29 PM

Hello Bemerand,

Ok, so basically you want Sebestian Ju and the team to :
  • Create the companies under his name in the different first few countries
  • Purchase the asset with these companies (so under his name)
  • Ask him to transfer to the team the renting money during the whole preparation (so during a few months before official launch)
  • On the day of official launch do the transfer of ownership of the companies, the rights, ect
...?

It looks pretty complicated and a bit risky.
I (Anthony) will talk about it with the team.

We confirm that for many reasons, some obvious and others, we cannot accept such way of working.
We are still open to any other solution as we are still studying our next move.

Thank you

(/r/)CurrenSky :
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 08:04:57 PM

I suggest you try Bittrex or Yobit ICO.I have seen some of good projects failed to collect funds through crowdsale have opt for exchange ICO.You can promote your project here with this ANN thread or Signature campaign during ICO
CurrenSky (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 01:49:17 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2017, 08:48:18 AM by CurrenSky

I suggest you try Bittrex or Yobit ICO.I have seen some of good projects failed to collect funds through crowdsale have opt for exchange ICO.You can promote your project here with this ANN thread or Signature campaign during ICO

Hello DomainMagnate,

Thank you for your suggestions.
We cannot fit the Bittrex/Yobit requirements.

On the other hand, we will consider the idea of a signature campaign.

Moreover, we are thinking on restarting partly the ICO with the possibility for late (previous ICO) purchaser to migrate their purchase to less expensive one (and for this, we still need to study the best way to do it).
Because of course it is not fair for people who bought @1.08€ to see the ICO restarted @1.04 right?
We are going to add transparency by showing the stock available for each price.

We are also going to remove the Paypal option (after thinking about it, we are afraid that they could block it due to the cryptocurrency "ennemy number one" nature...) and when we look at final results, it was not the biggest payment mean used.
We plan to create a more aggressive marketing campaign (we have more than 3.3k of like on FB while on Twitter it seems we don't reach properly our niche with less than 50(!) followers).

The escrow system is still under study (!), we are closer to it as we might think to use one by requesting a credit to a bank/investor/business angel by using the proof from this escrow.
The problem of it now for us to solve is that for a bank it looks like a conflict of interest and for an investor/business angel the ROI (even if certified) is too low (as we know that it might only result in a few percent of interests).

The initial post will be edited to add more details (Estimated advancement in percentage of all the tasks/Minimum capital needed to make it happen/etc...).

We are going to reply here again to provide more details as well.

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

(/r/)CurrenSky :
CurrenSky (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 04:29:15 PM

that day will not certain that which will be one that any how hope for the best

Hello Addison Adley,

We are really sorry to say that we didn't understand this sentence.

(/r/)CurrenSky :
lsqgoddess

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:32:42 PM

How much fund you have raised?
CurrenSky (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 05:46:20 PM

How much fund you have raised?

Hello lsqgoddess,

It doesn't really serve us to answer but we said that one of our biggest quality was transparency.  Wink
CurrenSky on its first IPCO raised less than 10BTC in total (Most of it coming from the team/families)Undecided

We don't lose our determination, it just gets harder to advance and we know that we cannot launch the project without a decent start.
For the exact amount to fund as a minimum and all the related details, we are going to communicate it in our coming update (We have still have a lot to do before).

Thank you for your interest in CurrenSky

(/r/)CurrenSky :
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: