Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] BITVoxy - Cryptocurrency Wallet and Stake Exchange  (Read 916 times)
vishtany (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Founder/Blogger/Web Developer at BITVoxy

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 12:48:16 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 09:27:29 PM by vishtany

Dear Bitcointalk,

I am a Virtual Assistant and Web Developer from Jamaica and i have been looking to create this Market since 2015 based on my observation of the current options/platforms in Existence (Havelock Investments, Cryptostocks, BTCPop etc.)
What is BITVoxy?
BITVoxy is the Bitcoin Yahoo like web service portal which does Freelance, Content and Bitcoin services. At the momment, we are highly focusing on content at news.bitvoxy.com, our faucet at news.bitvoxy.com/free-bitcoin/ and freelance services at hq.bitvoxy.com.

What is BITVoxy Invest?
BITVoxy Invest is a Bitcoin Project Funding platform which will be one of our additional services which will be added to the frontend.
The other service will be a peer-to-peer payment service where users can send bitcoins from various BITVoxy accounts.

I am going to use my project as a test before opening the market to other projects. The Test Project TBA.

Features
  • Project Listings Fee: BTC0.25
  • Project Owner Verification
  • 0.05% Commission Fee
  • No or Low Transaction Fees
  • Unlimited Projects per Account Once Verified
  • Low Commission and Transaction Fees

Our Team

Vishtany | Web Developer and Chief Blogger - @vishtany / @vishtany(Telegram)

This is will serve as the official pre-announcement with updates and help to gather interest.

Feel free to leave any suggestions and/or advice you may have.

Contact email: invest@bitvoxy.com (invest) hello@bitvoxy.com (other stuff)

BITVoxy | BITVoxy Invest
* Please note that, due to regulatory reasons, users/projects located or registered in the United States of America can not use our Invest service. *
NOTE: This thread is Only about our Invest Service

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

BITPin. Micropayments|BITVoxy Network|Fennx|Fennx Faucet
Bitrated user: vishtany.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 04:24:05 PM

Basically your site is bitcoin news portal? combined with a faucet? also i see there a pretty much features, even you posted job and the news/discussion also have an entertain topic, i saw there are fantastic beast topic.

But i'm not see your company profile which at least presenting your site, or even your team. you have less explanation too on your thread, ask people to invest but it's less information, people will not interesting.

The link to direct to invest page looks like still under construction.
vishtany (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 04:36:51 PM

Basically your site is bitcoin news portal? combined with a faucet? also i see there a pretty much features, even you posted job and the news/discussion also have an entertain topic, i saw there are fantastic beast topic.

But i'm not see your company profile which at least presenting your site, or even your team. you have less explanation too on your thread, ask people to invest but it's less information, people will not interesting.

This is a "PRE-ANN" which means this is still in development. BITVoxy is a Service Portal which currently has an Active News Site, a Faucet, a job board and a non-operational frontend which should hold a Web App which does bitcoin p2p Send/Receiving(BITVoxy Pay) and Project crowdsourcing (BITVoxy Invest).

As for team, I am the only person supported by a singular writer for the news section, i'll add that to the top. i hope i can have other members added to the team as web developer and project manager if the project is a success.

I will update via this thread as time progresses.

▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:37:48 PM

You are right the website is news contents, and this thread is about investment into cryptoCurrency stocks exchange with low informations, i am sure other users will become confuse about it. I hope the OP make more clear about it.
vishtany (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 05:36:56 PM

You are right the website is news contents, and this thread is about investment into cryptoCurrency stocks exchange with low informations, i am sure other users will become confuse about it. I hope the OP make more clear about it.

Updated to reflect this is only about BITVoxy Invest.

vishtany (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 03:30:02 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 09:05:01 PM by vishtany

* Please note that, due to regulatory reasons, users/projects located or registered in the United States of America can not use our Invest service. *

Going over what happened to other exchanges of the same nature, I have decided to not accept US Projects/users via blocking any users identified as United State of origin.
You won't be able to trade nor place a listing if you are from the US. Might do the same for other countries after further regulatory investigations. If anyone has any other countries they think i should not accept then feel free to place them here.

vishtany (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 12:44:56 AM

bump

Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:08:58 PM

On the Free Coins web page I saw one bitcoin faucet. Are You going to add other coins faucets?
vishtany (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 08:13:37 PM

On the Free Coins web page I saw one bitcoin faucet. Are You going to add other coins faucets?

Yes, We might add a Litecoin and Dash faucet inline with our plan to move the bitcoin faucet to our BITVoxy Pay Platform in the future.

vishtany (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 08:38:28 PM

ok, Updated the landing page.

torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:53:25 PM

Successful but very childish website.
It is not impressive that you have not taken care to organize.

Huh
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:22:01 PM

bump
That is the problem right there , you can not advertise with a “bump” , you have to actively try to gather more people through social media , through reddit , through here .

Just work on your marketing and you will get there. This is by far the most interesting exchange I have seen , you guys have features that no other platform offers and you are doing amazing SEO with your blog but you just have to adjust to your marketing efforts. Good job , I hope you guys get better by time.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:34:05 PM

bump
That is the problem right there , you can not advertise with a “bump” , you have to actively try to gather more people through social media , through reddit , through here .

Just work on your marketing and you will get there. This is by far the most interesting exchange I have seen , you guys have features that no other platform offers and you are doing amazing SEO with your blog but you just have to adjust to your marketing efforts. Good job , I hope you guys get better by time.

About what features are you talking about exactly ? I looked over website, It's just mix of different services that already exist in one (not better). Not to mention actual website development that was handled very bad, design is just pain to look at, APIs not loading well, JS handling functions that it shouldn't handle (check your console) and much more... You need much more effort overall if you want to make anything out of this
vishtany (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 09:44:43 PM

bump

Taking your feedback into account.

bump

About what features are you talking about exactly ? I looked over website, It's just mix of different services that already exist in one (not better). Not to mention actual website development that was handled very bad, design is just pain to look at, APIs not loading well, JS handling functions that it shouldn't handle (check your console) and much more... You need much more effort overall if you want to make anything out of this

The version of the site that you are viewing is not the final product, Notice this is a Pre-ANN hence you can feel free to expand on your recommendations here or via direct contact. what APIs are you talking about?
if you have any Web Development Advice feel free to directly contact me.

Thanks for all the suggestions made thus far.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:21:00 PM

Dear Bitcointalk,

I am a Virtual Assistant and Web Developer from Jamaica and i have been looking to create this Market since 2015 based on my observation of the current options/platforms in Existence (Havelock Investments, Cryptostocks, BTCPop etc.)
What is BITVoxy?
BITVoxy is the Bitcoin Yahoo like web service portal which does Freelance, Content and Bitcoin services. At the momment, we are highly focusing on content at news.bitvoxy.com, our faucet at news.bitvoxy.com/free-bitcoin/ and freelance services at hq.bitvoxy.com.

What is BITVoxy Invest?
BITVoxy Invest is a Bitcoin Project Funding platform which will be one of our additional services which will be added to the frontend.
The other service will be a peer-to-peer payment service where users can send bitcoins from various BITVoxy accounts.

I am going to use my project as a test before opening the market to other projects. The Test Project TBA.

Features
  • 0.05% Commission Fee

Our Team

Wesley - Writer/Blogger and Editor

This is will serve as the official pre-announcement with updates and help to gather interest.

BITVoxy | BITVoxy Invest

To clarify, your investment area is going to be like Havelock? Hard to completely grasp what you're going for but it seems along these lines, but "cheaper"?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
vishtany (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 01:50:27 AM

Dear Bitcointalk,

What is BITVoxy?

What is BITVoxy Invest?

Features
  • 0.05% Commission Fee

Our Team

BITVoxy | BITVoxy Invest

To clarify, your investment area is going to be like Havelock? Hard to completely grasp what you're going for but it seems along these lines, but "cheaper"?

Yes, It will be exactly like Havelock however more affordable.
All Verified users will have to get really close/personal with us before and after the verification status is affirmed.
The only difference from Havelock/Cryptostocks or any other similar platform is that There are "BITVoxy Invest Funds" which any user will be able to use in order to raise funds in a charitable/personal manner. All users will have a limit of 5 active "Funds" while verified users will have the option of unlimited funds.

So it is a mixture of two Funding Platforms, one where you raise with the aim of repayment/sharing and another where you accept funds with the solid aim of something charitable or personal.

For example if i wanted to accept donations for my content, i would use the address provided for my fund where any user with a Bitcoin wallet  or a BITVoxy Account and/or email can then use to accept donations.

Sure, based on feedback you could do this with a simple Bitcoin wallet but with this platform your able to set goal among other features you won't have with a simple wallet.

Hope that helps to answer your questions.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:23:36 AM

Dear Bitcointalk,

What is BITVoxy?

What is BITVoxy Invest?

Features
  • 0.05% Commission Fee

Our Team

BITVoxy | BITVoxy Invest

All Verified users will have to get really close/personal with us before and after the verification status is affirmed.
The only difference from Havelock/Cryptostocks or any other similar platform is that There are "BITVoxy Invest Funds" which any user will be able to use in order to raise funds in a charitable/personal manner. All users will have a limit of 5 active "Funds" while verified users will have the option of unlimited funds.

So it is a mixture of two Funding Platforms, one where you raise with the aim of repayment/sharing and another where you accept funds with the solid aim of something charitable or personal.

For example if i wanted to accept donations for my content, i would use the address provided for my fund where any user with a Bitcoin wallet  or a BITVoxy Account and/or email can then use to accept donations.

Sure, based on feedback you could do this with a simple Bitcoin wallet but with this platform your able to set goal among other features you won't have with a simple wallet.

Everyone should brace for the next wave of scams.
vishtany (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 03:49:56 AM

Dear Bitcointalk,

What is BITVoxy?

What is BITVoxy Invest?

Features
  • 0.05% Commission Fee

Our Team

BITVoxy | BITVoxy Invest

Everyone should brace for the next wave of scams.

Roll Eyes What SCAMs?
No Scams will be able to make it past our verification process the way it is structured.
Our Verification system is a marriage contract, Mutual trust where we openly have a communicative relationship weekly, monthly if not even daily with listings holders as to their operations.

During our verification process, account holders will be interviewed via skype/hangouts along with trusted local agents where possible to meet in person.

So while it seem to be a open door for scammers... be reminded that each Project Listing is seen as a communicative relationship with regard to your project's finances/operations gathered through our platform and the only safeguard provided by the platform can be continuous communication, review/audits and damn nifty Insurance scheme which use a bitcoin cold wallet where whenever a listing defaults, users receive a certain amount, like a FDIC for listings.

vishtany (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 09:14:51 PM

I have been busy with my work, school and BITVoxy News hence Web Development has been placed on hold.

I am scheduled to restart development at the end of this month, January where add:
1. Account Balance withdraw/deposits to/from Bitcoin Wallets
2. Account Balance send/receive bitcoins from/to BITVoxy Accounts
3. Change settings - Username, External BTC address, password etc.
4. Use vouchers to add to your balance
5. Earn from user Referrals
6. Flag other users
7. adding 2FA and other security support features

When these have been safely implemented then i can move on the Donation based fund creation and management.

I took the pleasure of having a few updates and fixing a few bugs during the holiday period: https://news.bitvoxy.com/the-state-of-bitvoxy/

vishtany (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:39:42 PM

This Project has evolved into BITP.in.
This PRE-ANN will be shuttered once a ANN for BITP.in has been made

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: