Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Will Provide an Escrow Service  (Read 367 times)
cuddleface (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:34:50 AM

Before you read any further:

(1.)Yes, my rank is Newbie.

(2.)Yes, I am new-ish to the forum.

(3.)Yes, I am well aware that I probably won't get much business with the above two facts in mind.

Now, if you've read that and are aware and comfortable of the three above statements, then I would be happy to do business with you. If you aren't comfortable with the above statements, and don't want to do business, I understand entirely. It's hard to trust a person as new as I am. I just ask that you leave your hateful comments to yourselves unless I've wronged you in some way, which (hopefully) hasn't happened. Who knows, maybe I upset some people asking for advice, maybe? That hasn't happened as far as I know.

So let's get down to it. Here are my rates depending on the size of the transaction:

A 0.01BTC to 0.09BTC Transaction Results in a 0.5% Fee.
A 0.1BTC to 0.9BTC Transaction Results in a 0.7% Fee.
A 1BTC to 9BTC Transaction Results in a 1% Fee.
Anything above 10BTC Results in a 1.5% Fee.

Since I am new, I will allow my first 25 customers have a "Test Run", where they can use the Escrow service for free, paying only the Bitcoin associated fees (the one that happens on every Bitcoin transaction). You are not obligated to leave trust ratings, but highly encouraged to. You are also highly encouraged to leave a review when the process is done. Now onwards to my terms:

(1.)Communication will be done through BitcoinTalk's PM System.

(2.)You are responsible for the Bitcoin fees for BOTH transactions: the one to me, and the one I send to the recipient. PLAN AHEAD!!!

(3.)I will provide escrow for any transaction imaginable. It's none of my business what you're buying/selling. If you need a nuke, then I'll provide escrow for it. Just don't bomb where I live Tongue

(4.)Fees are negotiable. However, no fee will go one tenth lower than its current value.
        Ex: You send a transaction worth 0.05BTC. I will not negotiate lower than a 0.45% transaction fee.

(5.)To those who are skeptical, I will record a few transactions periodically and upload them to YouTube as a private video so that you can see I am doing my job and not robbing people.

Now, an outline of the Escrow process:

- You post here on this thread asking for an escrow service. A simple request is enough. No need to go into special detail.

- I will PM you asking you for further details, such as transaction amount, and provide you with an address to send the Bitcoin to.

- You send me a PM confirming details, then send Bitcoin to the provided address. Once the Bitcoin is received, I will notify you.

- I will then ask you to notify me when you should receive the product you are purchasing. If I do not receive a response within 3 days, I will send the Bitcoin to the intended recipient. THIS PART IS NON-NEGOTIABLE

- You receive your product, I deduct my fee, and the seller gets their money.

Thank you all who read this post and decide to do business with me. I really appreciate it. I look forward to meeting y'all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 02:51:01 AM

1. Why would someone use you as an escrow if there are many other trusted people like SebastianJu with tons of positive feedbacks in this forum ?
2. If you dont want to loose your current account then you should better lock this thread and search for some other ways to earn money. And believe me, there are many.
3. The current way which you have chosen to earn some money would only waste your own time. Try to use faucets. Atleast you will get something for wasting your time.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:54:47 AM

(6) we don't care about your long post. You are a newbie offering an escrow. Be prepared to get a negative feedback.
(7) legit and trusted escrow providers can be found already here in forum and thy offer free of charge.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:02:15 AM

yeah ofcourse, we will definitely trust a newbie and pay fees rather than asking a trusted forum escrow (hero - legandary mostly) for free.

cuddleface (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:07:59 AM

yeah ofcourse, we will definitely trust a newbie and pay fees rather than asking a trusted forum escrow (hero - legandary mostly) for free.

Sorry for trying to make some money, I guess? Times aren't exactly the easiest right now.
cuddleface (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:20:00 AM

(6) we don't care about your long post. You are a newbie offering an escrow. Be prepared to get a negative feedback.
(7) legit and trusted escrow providers can be found already here in forum and thy offer free of charge.

My apologies, I suppose. I really don't know how else to make money. At my age finding a job is impossible -- especially considering where I live. The post is only that long because I was trying to be as descriptive as possible. What else do you want me to say? If no one wants the service, no one will order it. It will creep into the depths of the forum and never be heard from again as long as people don't comment just to berate it. So, you gave it just a little more life by posting on the thread.

1. Why would someone use you as an escrow if there are many other trusted people like SebastianJu with tons of positive feedbacks in this forum ?
2. If you dont want to loose your current account then you should better lock this thread and search for some other ways to earn money. And believe me, there are many.
3. The current way which you have chosen to earn some money would only waste your own time. Try to use faucets. Atleast you will get something for wasting your time.

I made it clear in my original post that I wasn't expecting much business, if any. If someone were to use it, I'm sure it would be out of the kindness of their heart. If you have suggestions for making money, I would like to hear them. I've been all throughout the internet searching for ways to earn money, and I'm either too young or it's a scam. Faucets are also a waste of time. Pay has gotten to be so low that it wouldn't be worth the amount for the time I'd have to spend waiting for timers to go down.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:44:30 AM

Left you a negative feedback.Lock this thread and close your service while you still can.I will happily remove it.If you get tagged by the DT members,would be very difficult to convince them.
cuddleface (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:02:37 AM

Left you a negative feedback.Lock this thread and close your service while you still can.I will happily remove it.If you get tagged by the DT members,would be very difficult to convince them.

Can you tell me how to lock the topic. I'm probably just overlooking the button I need to press, but could you tell me where it is? I used the search function and couldn't turn up any results.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: