Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tracking Update On PrimeAsic  (Read 1683 times)
Bitcoin Computer (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 06:25:04 AM

Yep.... Didnt work.....
Fucking little bitches.
Straight up SCAM..... I will be the first to say, they ruined my mutha fuckin day!
So here is my opinion... I do believe they bought a few Avalons on the first batch and re-cased and took a picture as if they were their own.
I can't explain the 80Gh/s Hashing. Well for whatever its worth, SHIT.... 15BTC down the toilet. Shit happens!
Well just have to wait the real deals to come in.....
Have a good night.
Victor
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 06:26:16 AM

Shocked

Roll Eyes
A Meteorite

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 06:32:30 AM

And that, folks, is how scams work.

Next time maybe you'll listen to what everyone else is saying (or just give me BTC instead, I can assure you I will be much more entertaining and won't promise anything). Wink

BTC: 1MeTeorfxZNsY6gJDBtrF8JA8KEv6SKGUmLTC: Lejxgou6hUkjupF6RoruxJGG9AQ7t3ovYt
sunblaster

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 06:37:01 AM

If you looked at pictures closely you would of realized it was a scam right away, and no, they didn't re-packed any Avalons.

15BTC is no biggie, some people spent more on non existing hardware.

Art
Bitcoin Computer (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 06:54:07 AM

Next time maybe you'll listen to what everyone else is saying (or just give me BTC instead, I can assure you I will be much more entertaining and won't promise anything). Wink
Man all I have to say is no risk, no reward..... It's the Wild Wild West man. ... Everyday you mine or buy or trade bitcoin..... Something correct? That's all a scam in its self. You are putting time and energy into something that has no true value. The value is determined like a Wille Mays Rookie Card. Who the hell says it's worth $30K? It;s all imaginary what someone wants to pay for it. And the cold piece is, a Bitcoin is not real. The opportunity is real as of right now. Don't get it wrong. There is some money to be made.
Dude do you really think I care about a few measly pesos? No, It's all part of the game.
I have 7 other miners coming in..... I am in no way worried.
Thanks for your concern and the beg of coin request.
You are right, it is amusing.
MXRider

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 07:18:26 AM

Unbelievable. There has been over 30 pages of discussion about primeasic being pure scam and a really bad one. Yet they manage to get bitcoins. No wonder new sites pop up everyday.
A Meteorite

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 07:27:26 AM

Unbelievable. There has been over 30 pages of discussion about primeasic being pure scam and a really bad one. Yet they manage to get bitcoins. No wonder new sites pop up everyday.
Of course. Just one guy giving them 15 BTC makes all this worthwhile. And you can be sure they got a lot more than just him.

By giving obvious scams money, you only encourage them to keep scamming. It's like spam. You only get spam because some people respond to it, and it makes them money - and annoys everyone else.

BTC: 1MeTeorfxZNsY6gJDBtrF8JA8KEv6SKGUmLTC: Lejxgou6hUkjupF6RoruxJGG9AQ7t3ovYt
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 07:33:42 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2013, 03:18:10 PM by Rampion

Of course. Just one guy giving them 15 BTC makes all this worthwhile. And you can be sure they got a lot more than just him.

By giving obvious scams money, you only encourage them to keep scamming. It's like spam. You only get spam because some people respond to it, and it makes them money - and annoys everyone else.

This.

What's that BS in the OP about "no risk no reward"? We told you this was a 100% proved scam.

No risk no reward?? What if I tell you to send 20BTC to a random address and I may return to you that quantity x 100? Would you do it?

mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 10:26:14 AM

Yep.... Didnt work.....
Fucking little bitches.
Straight up SCAM..... I will be the first to say, they ruined my mutha fuckin day!
So here is my opinion... I do believe they bought a few Avalons on the first batch and re-cased and took a picture as if they were their own.
I can't explain the 80Gh/s Hashing. Well for whatever its worth, SHIT.... 15BTC down the toilet. Shit happens!
Well just have to wait the real deals to come in.....
Have a good night.
Victor
What evidence did they give you that they were hashing at 80Gh/s, or at all?
aTg
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 10:36:46 AM

We want photos of the open box
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 02:08:43 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2013, 04:46:17 PM by Dalkore

Man all I have to say is no risk, no reward..... It's the Wild Wild West man. ... Everyday you mine or buy or trade bitcoin..... Something correct? That's all a scam in its self. You are putting time and energy into something that has no true value. The value is determined like a Wille Mays Rookie Card. Who the hell says it's worth $30K? It;s all imaginary what someone wants to pay for it. And the cold piece is, a Bitcoin is not real. The opportunity is real as of right now. Don't get it wrong. There is some money to be made.
Dude do you really think I care about a few measly pesos? No, It's all part of the game.

No excuse.  Even though you are correct, that doesn't mean you give you coins to just anyone that says they have something.  Because Bitcoins are non-reversible, you need to put the responsibility of the seller to PROVE to you that they can actually perform and deliver.

Dalkore

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
ShadesOfMarble
Donator

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:19:04 PM

15BTC down the toilet.
At least you learned something. Hopefully.

Review of the Spondoolies-Tech SP10 „Dawson“ Bitcoin miner (1.4 TH/s)

[22:35] <Vinnie_win> Did anyone get paid yet? | [22:36] <Isokivi> pirate did!
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:21:27 PM

This place is awash with scammers because it is also awash with easy marks. Predators go to where the prey is.
FYI, you are the prey.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:27:19 PM

This place is awash with scammers because it is also awash with easy marks. Predators go to where the prey is.
FYI, you are the prey.

you can't scam an honest man..  a generation raised on lottery dreams makes for good scamland?  America very fertile

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
sgravina

Activity: 451

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 03:38:15 PM

you can't scam an honest man..  ...

So not true.  I am an honest man and have been scammed several times.
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:35:46 PM

you can't scam an honest man..  ...

So not true.  I am an honest man and have been scammed several times.

I don't think you are being honest with yourself  Roll Eyes

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
GernMiester

Activity: 285

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:22:54 PM

Only like a 100 people a day said it was a a scam.  Did you really think they were all wrong?
At least it was from BTC profits for selling..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: