Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:10:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashflare 589 mh/s scrypt cloudmining hash AUCTION  (Read 738 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:13:27 AM

Hey there.

I d like to offer my 589 mh/s scrypt hash for auction. I have been using Hashflare for about 15 months, I have never had any problems with them, payouts re regular on daily basis and this hash generates about $20 of BTC per day.

Please post your offers.

I ll pay for ESCROW fees for the transfer.

If there re any questions, please PM me. I ll gladly share info and proof about the hash to anyone interested. After all, I m a legendary member here, lots of people here know me and I do not scam people.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:55:28 PM

Bump.

Please post your offer in this thread and not via PM. I d like this to be transparent as possible.

Thx

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:02:59 AM

can you tell me what is price you expecting ..because you quite huge script hashing power ...and right now the price is double what is before may be you buy before the price increase ..so clear price chart will help us to bid on this listing
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:18:41 AM

Well, that s the whole point of the auction, for people to bid and post the price they re satisfied with. What would be the price you re comfortable with?
I can provide you guys with proof of my ROI or regular day to day payments over the last 15 months or so.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:13:57 AM

Well, the point of this auction s for the people to bid but OK, I ll tell you my reserve price.

I d like to get at least 5 BTC for the entire hash, that s 40% discount over the current Hashflare price. Since I reached ROI and since I do need cash, that s the best I can do. Bellow that, no way, I ll leave it that way and continue making money for as long as it last.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:14:50 AM

I have been receiving PMs again with offers, please people, this is an auction, post it here if you want to bid.

mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:06:03 PM

Im sorry but those contract is lifetime? There is any warrantie that we will be able to make 20 dollars in btc value all days? I mean i would like to invest into something i would be able to roi, its possible to you sell just part of those hash instead sell all? I dont know how many people able to afford to invest 5 btc at once.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:26:52 PM

Im sorry but those contract is lifetime? There is any warrantie that we will be able to make 20 dollars in btc value all days? I mean i would like to invest into something i would be able to roi, its possible to you sell just part of those hash instead sell all? I dont know how many people able to afford to invest 5 btc at once.

Contract re lifetime. No warranty of any kind, how can I do that? This is crypto, mining depends on lots of stuff, LTC price being the first one. Partial reinvesting would be required, sure.

All I can say I did make ROI and have been making money with Hashflare. Yes, I d be willing to sell part of the hash as well, actually I am negotiating with a person to take 30% ATM. If there s a trustable ESCROW around, pls let me know.

mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:31:27 PM

Contract re lifetime. No warranty of any kind, how can I do that? This is crypto, mining depends on lots of stuff, LTC price being the first one. Partial reinvesting would be required, sure.

All I can say I did make ROI and have been making money with Hashflare. Yes, I d be willing to sell part of the hash as well, actually I am negotiating with a person to take 30% ATM. If there s a trustable ESCROW around, pls let me know.

Soo taking into consideration you are giving 40% discount for this hashrate, from 9,90, it would cost 5-5.50dollars for each mh/s , in how many months you had roi, i read you had invested 15 months ago, just curious about those, soo then i can try to negotiate some of those hash.
My question is about when you roi your 5 investment into bitcoin not in dollars, since the price has jumped a lot from last year to this one.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:06:32 PM

It took me about 10 months to reach ROI since I did reinvest some of my payouts. I think I initially purchased 380 mhs, then some time after I purchased 60 mhs more and the rest came from weekly reinvestment to increase my hash. I d usually do 80% payout and 20% reinvest or something like that, depending on the week. I paid for my hash in Bitcoin and you get your daily payout in Bitcoin. So, no difference there. It s true my Bitcoin received re worth more now.

As I say, there re no guarantees here, lots of things can go wrong. However, I ve been quite happy with Hashflare so far and I made money with them. Even if I do not sell this or do not sell it all, no problem. 

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:04:06 AM

Here is the result from yesterday, what I have been paid.

GameFace1974

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:20:17 PM

ill offer 3500 its based on a 180 days ROI
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:58:39 PM

Hash sold, locking the topic.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: