Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:10:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A FUCKING GOOD BITCOIN DEBIT CARD PLZzzzzzz? Like E-coin (FUCK)  (Read 475 times)
huataer (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:49:14 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 10:39:12 AM by huataer

Hi,

I'm tired of using e-coin they have LOTS of problems on there service ... so im looking for a better service ------------> LIKE E-COIN. PLZ

Edit: Found https://uquid.com Seems nice!

But i wonder if i cant transfer back my bitcoin after i deposit .   Undecided

I Refuse to use :

CoinsBank. Not safe for me & too much bad reviews!
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:54:48 AM

Hi,

I'm tired of using e-coin they have LOTS of problems on there service ... so im looking for a better service ------------> LIKE E-COIN. PLZ  Cry

Even though I had issues with CoinsBank at some point and I left their service , they are a very good company . If your country is not restricted then It's highly suggested to use them and there is no better time to order their card then now as there is a great Blackfriday deal going on at the moment , 0.95 USD only per card.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:29:19 AM

If you already have an E-Coin card, why the fuck do you need another one? Simply verify your account and use that one as much as you want.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
huataer (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:33:13 AM

If you already have an E-Coin card, why the fuck do you need another one? Simply verify your account and use that one as much as you want.

Im already verified & Read the fucking Topic or suck a dick  Angry

Simply E-coin is not a stable service looking for others .
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:23:03 PM

what country are you in?

if you're in the US, bitpay and coinbase do debit cards. you probably have to send them a stool and sperm sample to use them though. you've also got xapo but i guess it's probably the same setup.

what about the cryptopay card?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1384807.0

i don't know anything about them but they seem to have been around for a while.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:45:35 AM

You fucking noob piece of shit. In your first post you say "LIKE E-COIN. PLZ"

I dont know what kind of shithole on this planet you come from but in my country in means I LIKE E-COIN and I USE IT and I would like to find another one like that one.

E-coin is a great service but I assume you find something less transparent so you can scam someone and withdraw your 0.001 BTC per month with no fees. Good luck with that CUNT!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
huataer (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:58:24 AM

Fuck you  Cool

You fucking noob piece of shit. In your first post you say "LIKE E-COIN. PLZ"

I dont know what kind of shithole on this planet you come from but in my country in means I LIKE E-COIN and I USE IT and I would like to find another one like that one.

E-coin is a great service but I assume you find something less transparent so you can scam someone and withdraw your 0.001 BTC per month with no fees. Good luck with that CUNT!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: