Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pool Rules  (Read 831 times)
metokr (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:59:43 AM

Hello all.

Are there any rules or conditions about about being in any pool , and how can I know them ?

Thank you .
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:00:29 PM

Hello all.

Are there any rules or conditions about about being in any pool , and how can I know them ?

Thank you .
Hehe, Sure you mean bitcoin mining pools huh? To answer your question, I have yet to see a pool with "rules".
So no, most pools don't have any rules since there are no rules needed.
 It is pretty straigtforward. Some pools might force you to have a certain Hashpower or you become almost useless, if that is what you mean by rules.

Dassi

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:09:13 PM

I guess the only rule that applies is that your hash power should not go below the lower limit so as to remain relevant.
ZACHM

Activity: 777
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:16:36 PM

If there are any rules they would be independent of other pools, so you would have to check with each pool that you are considering mining at.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 09:36:00 PM

Hello all.

Thank you .

Most pools will have FAQs. Anything you need to know should be in them.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: