Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 05:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a PHP /Angular/ Javascript Developer to create frontend  (Read 226 times)
xyzabc (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:32:21 PM

Hello,

We need to create a frontend for our Mobile Game
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1686408.0

What we need is a developer who can create mobile friendly website .

We will expose a Api from which we would need to access our db and show pending and approved payments stats to users .

So you will need to know a bit of PHP, Javascript etc to make this possible.

Please check our project and apply if you want to work with us.

We can talk about Revenue sharing if you willing to work long term on our frontend ,
Or a one time job and we can explain the reuirements.

Please PM me  with your Chat contact (Skype or Gmail chat) as soon as possible. You should be able to start work on this immediately.

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:36:32 PM

So the main requirement is to connect/access your API (you already developed) and display the pending and approved payment to users? Or is the requirement for us to develop API for you to use?

I think I am able it if it is the first one. As for the second one, we may need to discuss in-depth. I will be sending you my Hangout detail via PM.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
xyzabc (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:56:39 PM

So the main requirement is to connect/access your API (you already developed) and display the pending and approved payment to users? Or is the requirement for us to develop API for you to use?

I think I am able it if it is the first one. As for the second one, we may need to discuss in-depth. I will be sending you my Hangout detail via PM.

Yes , we already have the API. Sent you an invite for Hangout.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: