Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SinoHash second facility opens for preorder  (Read 13550 times)
usenet

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:50:38 PM

I really do hope that this is real deal done here and this guy usenet is not alt of OP. After this transaction, i've put the thread to the watchlist and we'll see how it will go from here.

This is real deal.
These are real money.
In addition, this confirmation is in my mailbox. As soon as the equipment will be installed I will inform here how things are going.

Eric, here should be a discount for risk Wink

I am grateful for your support and trust but not sure if I can give u a discount - I have yet made any money from you by facilitating you to buy the unit directly from Bitmain Cn.

BTW, the order was shipped from Bitmaintech's Shenzhen factory.

Thank you for the information about the package.
Yes it's true. You've earned nothing so far.

My hardware is working.
Today was connected according my setup. Everything is fine at the moment.
Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:54:27 PM

@usenet, what country are you located in? What pool are you mining on?  I am considering this hosting service myself

t.me/bitcoinasic
usenet

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:23:48 PM

@usenet, what country are you located in? What pool are you mining on?  I am considering this hosting service myself

Poland. EU.
For some time, I prefer PPS in mining. Therefore I choose Antpool and F2pool. In addition, also using the Slushpool.
If you're hosting in China select chinese pools. Its better.
philipma described the case when he was hosting with Mr. Li.
elokk

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:33:50 PM

Poland. EU.
For some time, I prefer PPS in mining. Therefore I choose Antpool and F2pool. In addition, also using the Slushpool.

I will not support antpool due to excessive empty blocks. If there are some good smaller chinese pools then that is a better choice IMO

You purchased directly from Bitmain and shipped to SinoHash?

t.me/bitcoinasic
usenet

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:46:16 PM

Poland. EU.

I will not support antpool due to excessive empty blocks. If there are some good smaller chinese pools then that is a better choice IMO

You purchased directly from Bitmain and shipped to SinoHash?

That's why I chose the PPS.
PPS method with 0% fee would be 12.5 BTC divided by current difficulty: Shares/Diffculty * 12.5 * (1-Pool Fee).  It is risky for pool operators, so there is a fee but stable payout. The pool bears all the risks of bad luck and orphaned blocks, hence a higher fee. Antpool has 1.5%, f2pool 3% , ViaBTC 4%.

I know that Haobtc has its own pool. Not only the interest wallet. But I have not tested yet. Similarly BW.com, ViaBTC and BTCC.

The purchase procedure looks at the moment as follows:
"I subsequently place orders with Bitmain and inform my customer the total cost and payment address. They would pay on their end in bitcoin. So in the process, they just pay Bitmain directly and I never touched the money. Once the order is settled, the shipment would be dispatched to my address."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684172.0
The changes are a matter of agreement with Eric.

Hope I helped?
elokk

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:04:36 PM

Thanks!

FYI Antpool chooses to mine empty blocks (ie no tx) because of a financial incentives at the cost of everyone else mining responsibly. This is why i will not mine with Antpool...nothing to do with payout structure.

t.me/bitcoinasic
Eric Mu (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:37:17 AM

Now the miners have balls!
usenet

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:57:25 AM

I understand that in addition to fire protection, hash rate automatically increased?  Grin
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:02:49 AM

I understand that in addition to fire protection, hash rate automatically increased?  Grin

And the difficulty decreases!
Bbrodka

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:06:57 PM

Eric worked with me this week getting 2 miners set up in his new farm.
I am pleased to announce these miners are now in place and running.
Eric has been very responsive to PMs and pleasant to deal with.
If anyone want to check how things are going before they consider his service, you are welcome to PM me

So far so good, happy with transaction

4.5 cents per KWH is a good deal and I'll be placing more miners as time goes by
usenet

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:29:55 PM

Eric,

It seems that Bitmain is interested in the LTC market.
Just released new hardware.
What do you think about that?
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:54:43 PM

A client wants to divest 12 units Antminer S7s, interested party pls contact me.
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:56:35 PM

Purchased some A721 miners and hosting with Sinohash, got my pools set up quick and very responsive so far!  Will vouch for Eric as he continues to grow!

Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:51:26 AM

Two things:

In response to recent inquiries concerning the availability of new S9s, sorry I don't know and I think very few beyond the small circle of senior Bitmain executives know - the sales rep that I previously contacted told me that there would be a new batch before New Year, but didn't happen. He later told me that would be small number before the Chinese New Year, but yesterday when I contacted him again, he couldn't confirm.

I heard a rumor that Bitmain has built a 50 mw DC and is sending all new S9s to their own facility, if this is true, until the new facilty is filled up, chances are the rest of us won't see any new S9s.

Also if you are interested in purchasing 2ndhand rigs, pls send me a btc deposit to indicate your seriousness - include your tx id in your email or pm. I receive a large number of queries everyday as much as I'd like to help everyone of you, I am just one human being with limited attention and time after all.

If I can't get the miners or the prices are too high, then the deposit will be returned in due time.
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:04:49 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 04:11:32 AM by wlefever

Miners offline, is there a power outage for the New Year again?

Coming back online but only appears to be hashing around 80%. Down 9:09 am - 5:00 pm CST for me.  Glad to see them back though!

usenet

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:19:21 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 08:56:46 PM by usenet

Miners offline, is their a power outage for the New Year again?
Confirm.

Due to the time shift we wait a little bit.
Bbrodka

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:58:31 PM

Miners offline, is there a power outage for the New Year again?
Same here, I guess we will wait and see
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:50:22 PM

Power was turned off without advanced notice by the power station due to a leak  - Was not on site and my new employee didn't know how to switch on the backup power, causing the extended outage.

I have been spending much of time traveling these days looking for a suitable place for expansion so are not managing the farm myself. I understand the confusion and panic that situation like this must have caused something I will try harder to minimize them if cannot avoid completely. Also accessing bitcointalk and gmail requires a VPN here and I haven't got a working one on my phone, ergo the delay to respond here.

I have some miners, including my own on btc.com (User name 18610033995 Password: sinohash), if all drop simultaneously, then most likely there is an outage either of Internet or power.
usenet

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:50:50 PM

Eric,

Thanks for the information.
I think we should establish a channel for communication in such cases.
Do we have to write in this thread, e-mail or PM or something else eg. WeChat.
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:53:21 PM

My Bitmain contact told me they will release some R4 - 8T model around 3:00 tmr. Price seem to be CNY 8200 per unit. Let me know if interested in buy & hosting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: