Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:04:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SinoHash second facility opens for preorder  (Read 13554 times)
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:20:59 AM

So what is this Ant S9 miner hosting fee about?

My understanding is that maintenance fee cannot consist of pure electricity, there should be also operational expenses (salary, profit, insurance). Hashnest probably can afford include electricity fees only, because they also get profit from AntPool and Bitmain. How does SinoHash make profit?

And how do I get paid back and on what basis (PPS, PPLNS)?
usenet

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:47:47 AM

So what is this Ant S9 miner hosting fee about?

My understanding is that maintenance fee cannot consist of pure electricity, there should be also operational expenses (salary, profit, insurance). Hashnest probably can afford include electricity fees only, because they also get profit from AntPool and Bitmain. How does SinoHash make profit?

And how do I get paid back and on what basis (PPS, PPLNS)?

Rogerdale,

You mix some idea.

It is hosting.
You buy s9, you agree that with Eric first. S9 works in Sinohash.
S9 configuration is followed by your data, which you send to Eric (pool URL, worker).
Revenues from mining are transferred to your wallet, which you declare in the pool. You choose PPS or PPLNS in your pool.
Every month you pay Eric equivalent of $42 for electricity you need to S9. ( Power Consumption approx. (1.3kW*24h*30)*$0.045=$42.12 )
Rogerdale

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:37:42 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 12:31:33 PM by Rogerdale

Revenues from mining are transferred to your wallet, which you declare in the pool. You choose PPS or PPLNS in your pool.
Every month you pay Eric equivalent of $42 for electricity you need to S9. ( Power Consumption approx. (1.3kW*24h*30)*$0.045=$42.12 )

Thank you. Now I understand.

Eric, the facility is very close to the river and doesn't look like massive concrete buildings... Is it safe? Do you have insurance to withstand a flooding or a landslide like this: http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2013-07/14/content_16772875.htm I see on Wikipedia that precipitation level in Shimian during June and July is even higher than in Amazonian region.
Eric Mu (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:43:04 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 02:02:33 AM by Eric Mu

I did take flooding scenario into consideration when building the farms - that's part of the reason that both SinoHash farms are built on top of existing structures of the hydropower stations, as a result, they are more than three meters elevated from the ground - bear in mind these hydropower stations cost millions of dollars so the owners have much more at stake, surfice to say that sufficient measures have been implemented with efficacy proven by the continued existence of the hydropower stations.
The material is so chosen to suit the local climate. Strong wind is extremely rare as the region is surrounded by layer after layer of mountains; since they are built on top of buildings, light weight is appreciated.
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:48:07 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 05:10:08 AM by Eric Mu

The farm is situated in a valley flanked by mountains. There are villages built on the slope on the mountain closer to the farm (the vintage point where I took some of the pics), the mountain on the other side a wide river and a road apart; in event of a landslide on the near mountain, it would be catastrophic as the land mass would destroy the village on its path first, most likely taking toll of the lives of hundreds of villagers who have lived there for generations, before it reaching down to the hydropower station, and collapse the concrete and steel structure underneath - very unlikely.
Rogerdale

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:02:12 AM

How do you accept payments and how do you pay back to customers? I haven't found a "create account" link on the site... What is electricity cost at your facility? What mining pool are you using?

Payment can be sent either using bank wire or btc but the later of the two is much preferred.

Creating account is not needed. You can check the miners via your pool account.

Electricity including maintenance cost is RMB 0.3 or USD 0.045 per kWh.

You pick the pool(s).

Eric, are Ant S9 miners still available? I'm interested in buying and hosting one and pay in BTC. I've sent a PM to you.
arruah
Legendary

Activity: 1357
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 12:28:40 PM

How do you accept payments and how do you pay back to customers? I haven't found a "create account" link on the site... What is electricity cost at your facility? What mining pool are you using?

Payment can be sent either using bank wire or btc but the later of the two is much preferred.

You pick the pool(s).

Eric, are Ant S9 miners still available? I'm interested in buying and hosting one and pay in BTC. I've sent a PM to you.
I am interested too.

BCH
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:50:40 PM

You pick the pool(s).

I am interested too.

I failed to secure enough miners for my clients from the recent releases - they are sold out within a minute, literally.
arruah
Legendary

Activity: 1357
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 04:38:07 AM

I failed to secure enough miners for my clients from the recent releases - they are sold out within a minute, literally.
But it is still available to purchase on sinohash.com

BCH
prcko

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:42:42 AM

What miners are available to buy is the better question? Are the new T9s available? As far as i can see on the bitmain site they are shipping them in 7 days.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 03:41:04 AM

Read the whole thread and note here that Eric now has a ten miner minimum for new clients.

Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:48:10 PM

But it is still available to purchase on sinohash.com

The info on the website is often not up-to-date and I suggest you to check with me regarding availability and prices.
kazikazan

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:39:49 PM

So, can't we get a "single" miner anymore? I know hosting one single miner is a little bit difficult but please consider the "minor" investors Smiley I believe what Eric is doing here. I was trying to host a single miner in his facility but since he is very busy and I'm a single miner investor we couldn't do that at least in 15 days. Due to lack of communication and etc. Now, Bitmain's all S9's are sold out, I don't have a chance to buy a miner and host it anymore.

I am asking on behalf of people like me, "minor" investors. Should we check time to time for opportunities or should not?

Cheers. 
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:55:42 PM

Dear users

As you may know that we have been building a new farm - one that has stabler power supply and better temperature control- but today we experienced an issue that didn't occur during the test run and it led to the main circuit breaker to trip multiple times. Eventually we decided to switch the power off. Our electric engineer already located the source of the problem and promised to fix it tomorrow.

Apologies,
Eric
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:23:13 AM

The new farm is now running stable after the fix. A small number of miners are not working after the relocation - if you have any miners missing, please let me know.
twats

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:44:32 PM

What is your view on SegWit and Bitcoin Unlimited?

-twats.
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:18:29 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 10:30:44 PM by Wusolini

Hi Eric, your service looks good. I think you've made a nice business model with bright future (especially with such low el. prices ) but as usual there are few questions to be answered before investing.

I'm interested to purchase some S9 (or Avalon741) but my local el. power price is to high to be profitable. That's why I'm looking for alternatives.

1-your web offers Avalon 7 for 750$ ( but canaan sells them fro 818$ at the moment ). Is your pricing correct or out of date? Do you offer buying A721 or A741?
ps: you should update the web more often ... eg. click on Avalon7 brought me to page ..."products/avalon-a6-1" (it's quite confusing, made me unsure this is updated)

2-as understand I do not need to purchase the controller nor the PSUs to use your service. Correct?

3-What happens if the miner purchased by me has some issues? Will you contact manufacturer and take care of warranty or is it my responsibility? Will there be difference when buying miner from you or directly from manufacturer?

4-Could you provide how long it usually takes since ordering miner from manufacturer to arrive in your facility and full deploy ( interested in Bitmain, Avalon or BW )

Thanks for reply, good luck.

EDIT:
few post above i see the web is not updated so often. Could you please provide actual price for Antminer S9 and Avalon 741 (when purchasing via your web)?

Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:41:46 AM

Hi Eric, your service looks good. I think you've made a nice business model with bright future (especially with such low el. prices ) but as usual there are few questions to be answered before investing.

I'm interested to purchase some S9 (or Avalon741) but my local el. power price is to high to be profitable. That's why I'm looking for alternatives.

1-your web offers Avalon 7 for 750$ ( but canaan sells them fro 818$ at the moment ). Is your pricing correct or out of date? Do you offer buying A721 or A741?
ps: you should update the web more often ... eg. click on Avalon7 brought me to page ..."products/avalon-a6-1" (it's quite confusing, made me unsure this is updated)

2-as understand I do not need to purchase the controller nor the PSUs to use your service. Correct?

3-What happens if the miner purchased by me has some issues? Will you contact manufacturer and take care of warranty or is it my responsibility? Will there be difference when buying miner from you or directly from manufacturer?

4-Could you provide how long it usually takes since ordering miner from manufacturer to arrive in your facility and full deploy ( interested in Bitmain, Avalon or BW )

Thanks for reply, good luck.

EDIT:
few post above i see the web is not updated so often. Could you please provide actual price for Antminer S9 and Avalon 741 (when purchasing via your web)?

The prices are no longer up-to-date. Pls contact me at eric.mu@sinohash.com to get a quote.
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:40:28 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 01:03:40 AM by Eric Mu

What is your view on SegWit and Bitcoin Unlimited?

-twats.

Sorry haven't been paying enough attention to warrant a legitimate opinion
Eric Mu (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:05:13 AM

40 two months old S9s (13TH) ready for takeover. Price 11,000 apiece and pool flip within 24 hrs upon payment - no delivery time and mine quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: