Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 10:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to send unconfirmed transaction  (Read 1014 times)
raj1234567890 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:53:01 AM

I want to test few things for my application. can you please guide me as - how to send unconfirmed transaction? Please provide detailed explanation.
Thanks in advance.
ranochigo
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 4419

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:56:21 AM

What client are you using? For most client, the only way to spend unconfirmed inputs is to select the option which allows you to spend unconfirmed change input.

Of course, you can script a raw transaction which spends the unconfirmed input. It is not recommended to spend unconfirmed transaction since the sender can send another replacement transaction, making your transaction invalid.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
raj1234567890 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:08:06 AM

i dont have any bitcoin in my account, but I want to send a dummy transaction of 0.1BTC   
and it should be seen on blockchain.info block explorer   
achow101
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6843

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 06:16:14 AM

i dont have any bitcoin in my account, but I want to send a dummy transaction of 0.1BTC   
and it should be seen on blockchain.info block explorer   
You cannot send Bitcoin that you do not have. An unconfirmed transaction is not a dummy transaction. Unconfirmed transactions are real transactions that have not been included in the blockchain yet.

If you want to experiment with Bitcoin, you can try using a little bit of Bitcoin from faucets and experimenting with that, but not much can be done since the amounts are so small. You can also try testnet where you can easily get many (worthless) testnet Bitcoin to play around with. There are faucets for those too that give out significant amounts of testnet coins.

raj1234567890 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:25:27 AM

so, lets say I have 0.1BTC in my wallet and I want to make 3 unconfirmed transactions worth 0.1BTC each to 3 different bitcoin addresses. how to do that?
achow101
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6843

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 06:41:13 AM

so, lets say I have 0.1BTC in my wallet and I want to make 3 unconfirmed transactions worth 0.1BTC each to 3 different bitcoin addresses. how to do that?
By creating three different sends to those addresses. All transaction creation is handled by your wallet, you just need to know how to use it. Additionally, a transaction can send to multiple addresses in the same transaction do you should instead create one transaction with 3 recipients.

BTW unconfirmed and confirmed are descriptions of a transactions state and have nothing to do with transaction creation. Those states are outside of your control (unless you are a miner).

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:12:14 PM

If you wanted to take a slight risk, you can always send a transaction with no fees; because of the fees and how they work, it's unlikely that the transaction will confirm. Of course there is always a chance that it could, but this is the easy way out. Smiley It will eventually be dropped from the mempool like most transactions like this.
dArkjON

Activity: 683
Merit: 513

http://bitcoin-engrave.com/ & https://bitcore.cc

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:48:35 PM

Take a look at https://coinb.in/

Here you can generate a TXID Hash, Sign it and Broadcast it so there you can see how it "works"

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: