Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Denmark Superligaen discussion and prediction thread  (Read 723 times)
Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:09:09 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 07:11:24 PM by Erkallys

I was surprised that there was no thread for that league, which is one of my favourite ones.

Please write the team names correctly ! For ø use alt+155 and for æ use alt+145 !

Teams of the 2016/2017 edition :

København (Copenhagen)
Brøndby
Randers
Midtjylland
Lyngby
SønderjyskE
Horsens
AaB
AGF
Nordsjælland
Silkeborg
OB
Viborg
Esbjerg
Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:09:37 AM

Reserved if needed.
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:17:22 AM

That is good to see starting discussion for Danish Superliga where we can share over bets and information with others. My bet which I already have placed on Brøndby v Silkeborg starting later this evening. I picked moneyline for Brøndby with such an amazing form will get another points though these are not helpful to change the rank at this point.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:56:15 PM

actually few months ago there is predictions thread for all Baltic countries and i think Denmark Superliga are included at there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1595885.0 but unfortunately this thread less popular than other league prediction thread and people starting to leave it
Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:05:56 PM

actually few months ago there is predictions thread for all Baltic countries and i think Denmark Superliga are included at there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1595885.0 but unfortunately this thread less popular than other league prediction thread and people starting to leave it

That's actually pretty badly named. I saw it, but for me baltic is Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania, nothing else, so I skipped it. Anyways, we have that thread now, that I hope will be more popular Smiley !
newcripto

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:19:51 PM

This is most easy pick after winning my last bet. Asian handicap 1- @1.75 AH for FC Copenhagen against Viborg. Although it is used to fight back but the margin still will be more than 1 goal at least. Copenhagen has won most the matches by huge difference which helped it to occupy the top position on the rank chart as well.
Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:45:56 PM

This is most easy pick after winning my last bet. Asian handicap 1- @1.75 AH for FC Copenhagen against Viborg. Although it is used to fight back but the margin still will be more than 1 goal at least. Copenhagen has won most the matches by huge difference which helped it to occupy the top position on the rank chart as well.

I'm glad for you ! With København/Copenhagen actually leading 4-0, you'll win easily your bet Wink ! I wanted to bet on it but forgot to Cheesy !
victoryboy

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:21:25 AM

I also am jumping in by taking my first match between two top teams. Randers FC vs Brøndby will be most interesting game tonight as chances lay equally for them. Draw as final result really doesn't pop up as strong option. Over 2.5 goals is by all aspects is very attractive way to make some money out of this match @1.95.
fantoos

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:50:42 PM

In my fair opinion about this match Randers FC vs Brøndby both teams to score is good as well. As of chances for going over that has possibility to be over 2.5 goals. I for myself preferred both teams to score yes. It doesn't give odd that high but I am comfortable and confident about my pick that it will be good.

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:04:07 PM

Nordsjælland - Horsens it seems home team have good track in encounter to play at home ground so that I think so Nordsjælland can beat Horsens in today clash. It will be good pick to place bet on Nordsjælland there.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:37:59 PM

my first predictions for danish super league and i wish i would have good results

Randers vs Brondby

Brondby have better side actually because from total their met since 2012 Brondby able to win 6 times but Randers only able win 3 times even randers had already lost several times at their own home against Brondby and in my predictions away team have good opportunity to win the match so i would like to pick brondby ML with the odds @2.34
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:44:14 PM

Silkeborg vs Midtjylland in head to head matches Midtjylland was always winner. In recent matches something changed has been seen that is Silkeborg at home is unbeaten for last 5 matches also. Over 1.5 goals @1.68 odds at this point of the game is fantastic way to complete the bet in live game. Once goals will start they will be on constant basis.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:09:42 PM

my first bet went smoothly because Brondby has been won with score 1-0 and i would go for next match and here is my pick

Odense vs Esbjerg

both teams is very weak this season because very often lost with several teams and performance from them also not so different even Esbjerg positions currently at the bottom of league however odense a bit better if we compare strength from both teams so very possible odense will be the winner of this match and my pick is odense ML

shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:13:31 PM

my first bet went smoothly because Brondby has been won with score 1-0 and i would go for next match and here is my pick

Odense vs Esbjerg

both teams is very weak this season because very often lost with several teams and performance from them also not so different even Esbjerg positions currently at the bottom of league however odense a bit better if we compare strength from both teams so very possible odense will be the winner of this match and my pick is odense ML

Good luck with this bet I also think home team have chance to win this match, so that encounter is in action now and odds are increasing for them so I'm waiting to get more bigger on 1st half with double chance.
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:28:06 PM

Odense vs Esbjerg

Good luck with this bet I also think home team have chance to win this match, so that encounter is in action now and odds are increasing for them so I'm waiting to get more bigger on 1st half with double chance.

Odense vs Esbjerg I bet on first half under 1.5 goals or second half under 1.5 goals don't really remember but I want to say that these games are usually weak without passion. I hope we see some different football but until now 0-0 and I think this game might end draw or even Odense to lose. When last standings team play against each other surprises are always right behind the door.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:46:52 PM

Odense vs Esbjerg

it was very surprising results yesterday because i didn't expect Esbjerg able to won but they really did that even the scores not high 1-0 but at least they back to winning track but unfortunately i just losing my bets
Javier Pastore

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:13:29 PM

I have great feelings on Esbjerg-Brøndby ! Considering their respective ranks, that should be easy for the away team. At least those don't play any european competition, so I'm reassured that they won't put key-players to rest.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:53:42 AM

FC Copenhagen vs Randers this time I have chosen over 2.5 goals without attaching myself with any side. The reason is very clear as København ( Copenhagen ) has already qualified into next round and it can be more relaxed now. There will be still many goals and my bet on over 2.5 goals @1.90 is very good. It is often to see immediately big teams securing place into advance levels plays ordinary.
newcripto

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:03:02 AM

Those are just theories that Copenhagen will not play to win after what it has been promoted to Championship group. I still am going to take Copenhagen to win @1.55 odds against Randers. Copenhagen is unbeaten at home and this is to keep in mind when to make any bet. Copenhagen will not even want to draw this game when it can win it at home.
newcripto

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:59:40 AM

It is going successfully profitable journey with Spuerligaen matches and I will keep continue here as well. I just chose to make bet with Esbjerg v Brøndby that is like obvious to see Brøndby getting other points but I am not ready for moneyline today. Instead I went after both teams to score yes @1.80 odd. Esbjerg is at bottom but still is bounce back with great resistance.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: