Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:47:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Denmark Superligaen discussion and prediction thread  (Read 723 times)
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:22:41 PM

Midtjylland vs Aarhus after bouncing back and plus home ground factor are going to make Midtjylland winner of the match against Aarhus (AGF). Odds are not very high @1.72 for home side but chances are very healthy and enriched. I am trying this way to see how this bet goes. Generally home team is looking ready to win.
Lucas Moura

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:06:37 PM

I'm very surprised to see Esbjerg to draw against Brøndby. Though I did not bet that much, that's something I was not excepting. Now I know why København is the clear leader of that league.
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:21:04 PM

In fact, I kinda figured but then of Brøndby refreshed with a goal saved the draw.

AC Horsens vs Aalborg Search in two team matches in this game of mutual goals in General, I think I'm guessing it will be.

SonderjyskE v FC Nordsjaelland I think this match undefeated in his own house or sonderjyske home wins or 2.5-top goals will be as far as I'm concerned.

smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:35:13 PM

All games of the Denmark Superligaen didn't go like predicted today. Brondby couldn't beat the weakest team of the league and I cannot explain it as they have beaten even more stronger sides away from their home.

Also Midtyjland which was supposed to win or at least to get a draw at home against a much weaker team couldn't do neither of these resulting in losing the game.

Tomorrow games are difficult to predict but it's also a golden chance for Lyngby tomorrow to jump to third place.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:56:01 AM

My pick is first match between Silkeborg v Sonderjyske. Being at home is not enough reason to take Silkeborg for mainline. I preferred this time both teams to score yes @1.88 instead of going for any side. There is nothing supportive for any team which will handle more good way has chances to become winner of this match. I am with both side today.
bithasher

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:06:21 PM

Lyngby vs Silkeborg double chance best way to deal this game. Draw or away @1.70 odds as Silkeborg is powerful team which seems ready to take the advantage of weak position of Lyngby to win. Both teams to score yes has slightly low chances the reason is Lyngby's strong defense. It wins or loose totally win sided most of the times. After 3 lost games at home how they come out is being waited to see.
fulgdenea

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:30:41 PM

Lyngby not into good shape and it seems that is pretty hard for them to beat Silkeborg in this clash, from my opinion under 2.5 goals is very good pick for this match because at home Lyngby not conceding so many goals recently and that is good reason to take that option.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:00:50 PM

Aarhus GF v FC Copenhagen typically my pick is Copenhagen to win @1.62 ML in as visitor. Copenhagen is only team among so many on what I always jump without any reservation though once or twice it didn't play accordingly and didn't touch that expected results but still it can be relayed. It is part of game as always no team can't win but once in ten games is like nothing.
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 08:30:33 PM

Today games went like predicted, well for the bigger teams, Fc Kobenhaven won and also Brondby which are the 2 biggest teams of the Denmark Superligaen.

I don't consider a surprise the win of Esbjerg against Randers. Esbjerg won against Odense and then they draw against Brondby. And today they won at Randers, it means they have upped their game quite a lot. On the other side Randers is going from bad to worse losing 3 games in a raw.
buddu

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:17:36 PM

Viborg vs Odense first bet on over 0.5 goals @1.44 because there is a possibility for the match to remain very tight anyway it worth to take small risk here. Double chance draw or away @1.65 once again will use previous statistics for final bet. Odense was all winner against Viborg. In spite of all unexpected result which appeared these days I will keep trying on these matches.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: