Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Political Standing (yours)  (Read 2293 times)
Jobe7 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Now they are thinking what to do with me

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 11:55:25 AM

The days of 'left' or 'right' will be over in days/months/(probably a few years).

'left or right' has turned into a farce these last decades, corruption rife, with either side just being the same pawns of the banksters, they will be discarded and thrown out in time to come. In the UK these last few years we have seen an unprecendented about of by-elections (meaning that MP's have either stood down, been forced to retire, and a few actually locked up), this is due to their corruption and it being found and shown (in some cases they've been the 'fall-out' man/woman for the higher powers coughcameroncoughroyalfamilycough).

Considering this .. what is your view on the new 'political scale'? Will there be one? How will it be measured? Will it be measured? Or will new divisions and categories be created?

My thoughts is that new categories will be created, the left and right thrown out. I have thoughts on this, but I am curious as to others thoughts without putting my own down first (which may or may not influence others thoughts).
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 01:39:17 PM

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
haitispaceagency

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Coinlancer.io ICO | Oct 14th

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 01:55:37 PM

Fascism appeals to me more than any thing else.

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██     ▄▄▄▄     ██▀▀██
██▄▄███▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄▄███▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
      ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██▀▀██
██▄▄██     ▀██▀     ██▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
         ▀████▀
Coinlancer
         ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄
  ████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
  █████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
WHITEPAPER         ANN THREAD
Coinlancer
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     MEDIUM     TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
!!
mai77

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 03:56:23 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2013, 07:45:00 PM by mai77

what you think of those fellas from the Near East:

http://www.picturehost.eu/uploads/a03cd6150981e8658bab53f971218e8b_swast2.jpg  Huh
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 06:15:36 PM

Anarchist leaning Libertarian Cheesy

I think ever since the internet was created the whole left/right thing has been thrown out really.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 06:37:22 PM

I never really had one, until I found this site.  I believe the correct term is libertarian.  But hopefully, in the future, people won't consider a political role to have an effect on an entire populace.  Much like religion is nothing like a person's name, a political standing should be nothing like a person's gender.  They're abstractions; rules you have to play with in a statist society who values such things as division of the masses.  Maybe one day we'll all just be people; not libertarian, or American, or rich or poor, but people.

NikolaTesla

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 06:54:55 PM

Generally libertarian, although I don't agree with their entire platform. I do think we need to fund education and have somewhat of a social safety net (just take better measures to make sure it is not abused.)
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 06:59:59 PM

Generally libertarian, although I don't agree with their entire platform. I do think we need to fund education and have somewhat of a social safety net (just take better measures to make sure it is not abused.)

I disagree.  The problem with funding education and SS is that it requires tax.  If state-offered education was voluntary, and funded voluntarily, why would we need state-education?  In this case, it would make more sense for all schools to simply be private.  On SS, same issue; it's not voluntary.  If both those things were privately run and completely up to the individual to participate in, I would be perfectly a-okay with them.

Gordonium

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 07:06:20 PM

Libertarian.
ArmoredDragon

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 07:46:21 PM

Me the name I call myself...generally referred to as libertarian. Though to be honest it's hard to distinguish the normal libertarians from the nutty ones. For example, the 9/11 conspiracy theorists, the ones who believe the NWO/Illuminati are out to get them, etc...they just piss me off.

Of course I believe in some nutty things as well. Such as, I've yet to see any beneficial purpose of a tariff other than for the purpose of granting a monopoly to a labor union in a particular industry, which has the result of making goods cost more in both that market and adjacent ones, costing more jobs than it actually saves.

I also believe in nutty things such as based on my own experience with firearms, I think pistols are more dangerous than assault rifles in most situations other than open combat in a warzone (carbines, such as an M4, being more effective in urban warfare.) Also I believe that full auto or even burst fire is only useful for suppressive fire, and is otherwise just a waste of ammunition, which is why the Army removed it from all standard issue small arms. So that said, I don't understand why we ban either of them.

And the final nutty thing I believe is that in general, political labels suck. They encourage voters to treat their decision much in the same way that say Cowboys fans view Packers fans, or something similar. They don't really care about the man they are voting for, rather they just want to see their letter win.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 07:55:23 PM

Me the name I call myself...generally referred to as libertarian. Though to be honest it's hard to distinguish the normal libertarians from the nutty ones. For example, the 9/11 conspiracy theorists, the ones who believe the NWO/Illuminati are out to get them, etc...they just piss me off.

Yeah I agree, the official conspiracy theory seems pretty lame. Wink

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Jobe7 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:01:30 PM

This is what I mean, the whole left-right thing is just so muddled now, and really when you look at it from the outside.. it's all the bloody same.

This stuff didn't exist before monarchy, and other things before that, left-right is creation of government and the modern fiat-controlled world to impress upon people that they have a choice. Maybe, probably it had the best intentions when it was created, but unfortunately not anymore. And just like how gold was replaced by fiat, and fiat will be replaced by bitcoin, what would replace the current form of corrupt government and this mentality of left-right?
Jobe7 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:03:09 PM

Huh

And I totally agree with this Wink It is extremely shocking what they're blatantly getting away with.. but ye, gotta take away their power
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:09:03 PM

My opinion:

Liberals: crazy
Statists: crazy
Right-wing: crazy
Centrist: Understandable
Libertarian: Me
Dreamweaver

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Trying to find my way.

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:12:19 PM

I really dont like this left-right "duopoly", but on this chart I'd have to say Libertarian. As far as a Libertarian goes, I've always flirted along the line between Minarchy and Anarchy, so I wouldn't know how I feel about that yet.

BTC: 15hfE8dXf13Z1n5WQnpoF24Zr7G8Fv1Ghk
yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 08:14:47 PM

Ok. I made 15 records to my KGB notebook. See you soon gentlemen.

haitispaceagency

Activity: 252

Coinlancer.io ICO | Oct 14th

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:21:46 PM

whats up with all the tea party here

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██     ▄▄▄▄     ██▀▀██
██▄▄███▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄▄███▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
      ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██▀▀██
██▄▄██     ▀██▀     ██▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
         ▀████▀
Coinlancer
         ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄
  ████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
  █████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
WHITEPAPER         ANN THREAD
Coinlancer
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     MEDIUM     TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
!!
mai77

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:47:32 PM

http://www.picturehost.eu/uploads/a03cd6150981e8658bab53f971218e8b_swast2.jpg  Huh

And I totally agree with this Wink It is extremely shocking what they're blatantly getting away with.. but ye, gotta take away their power

yeah! let's support Iran in the upcoming WW III  !
Jobe7 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 09:18:20 PM

I'd prefer there not be another war :p

And anyway, it's only ever really been 1 war, and we're still fighting it.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 09:29:22 PM

whats up with all the tea party here

Tea party?  Just another distraction.  I don't identify with them, mostly because they fall prey to the "left-right" methodology, and they're kinda nutty.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: