Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:46:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoralPay - Your Next Generation Wallet [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN STARTED]  (Read 15492 times)
Capefear

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:59:57 PM

Plenty of room for people to get in.

0.05 minimum is 40 dollars. Invest if you want to.

What else you gona chase? Trump? Zcash?

You takes ur choices in life.

50% bonus still open.

it's like decent, people will buy during the big bonus. As I did. This is the third ico I buy today, one among three should be ok, at least I will recover my money lol
BtcPimpKing

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:49:32 AM

6.10 btc. looks legit, not like some scam ico that raise 9000000 btc in 1 hour.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

There's another ICO without escrow and it's making money out of nowhere, that one is a scam for sure Grin

What would you know. Your account was just opened yesterday.
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:53:03 AM

It is escrowed by parmabtc, but the escrow term is too simple, working blockchain and BE, anyone can do that  Angry
BtcPimpKing

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:53:40 AM

It is escrowed by parmabtc, but the escrow term is too simple, working blockchain and BE, anyone can do that  Angry

Yeah I just went over the op again. Seems like a 0.5 btc coin gen coin would get all the terms met. Its unfortunate. I only invest with ico's where the developer is known or there are many goals to be reached for the money to be given tote devs from the escrows.
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:29:03 AM

We invest decentralized system.

But we need escrow.

from wan.
Capefear

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:57:29 AM

people always forget that often ico are a gamble, and they start talking seriously about their past ico, their life, their "who cares about it". Every ico you play even the greater could fail.
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:13:13 AM

It's all a gamble.

I have investet in rise, with big promotion, dev making youtube presentation, answering to investors question, bittrex at launch.
Result: -80% loss at launch.

I have invested in many yobit ico with unknow team,with "yobit" in middle, with no witdraw or no blockchain or wallet available at ico end.
Result: +60% profit.

It's all a gamble.
Marley_Gray_Microsoft

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:44:18 AM

6.10 btc. looks legit, not like some scam ico that raise 9000000 btc in 1 hour.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

There's another ICO without escrow and it's making money out of nowhere, that one is a scam for sure Grin

What would you know. Your account was just opened yesterday.

My old account was hacked

Yeah I just went over the op again. Seems like a 0.5 btc coin gen coin would get all the terms met. Its unfortunate. I only invest with ico's where the developer is known or there are many goals to be reached for the money to be given tote devs from the escrows.

How do you know details about the source if coin hasn't been released yet? Roll Eyes
CoralPay (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:33:38 AM

We invest decentralized system.

But we need escrow.

from wan.

Our ICO is full escrowed, please check our website http://coralpay.online/ico/
EdgarTheEdge

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:01:44 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 11:39:21 AM by EdgarTheEdge

Can you tell me more about your future plans? How's the shop thing working?
CoralPay (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:50:32 AM

You can find more infomations about Coral Projects here: http://coralpay.online/

About the shops, we are looking for partners who are ready to accept Coral Cryptocurrency. Any kind of store is accepted. We want to propose them a new, almost free digital payment method. All you need to do is pre-register here http://coralpay.online/pre-registration/ and you will be contacted as soon as the project launches.
Every registered shop will receive a "shop kit" (Shop Owner Client for Android/iOS, 100x37cm Coral logo, 5 "Coral accepted here" stickers and all the necessary material to get ready to accept Coral). All shops will be registered and mentioned in our upcoming "shops" page.
jeremy grol

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:49:43 PM

When early bouns end?
CoralPay (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:45:14 PM

When early bouns end?

First 50% bonus ends in 15 minutes. Next bonus is 25% of the amount bought.
jeremy grol

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:51:53 PM

Ok, thanks.
CoralPay (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:00:33 PM

ICO UPDATE

50% bonus expired. New bonus is 25%.

Total BTC collected: 6.09 BTC

ICO address: 3CiTppqu5m5PBSr1LE9PMbxiYEq96HuQdU

https://blockchain.info/address/3CiTppqu5m5PBSr1LE9PMbxiYEq96HuQdU

ICO details: http://coralpay.online/ico/
EdgarTheEdge

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:06:52 PM

You can find more infomations about Coral Projects here: http://coralpay.online/

About the shops, we are looking for partners who are ready to accept Coral Cryptocurrency. Any kind of store is accepted. We want to propose them a new, almost free digital payment method. All you need to do is pre-register here http://coralpay.online/pre-registration/ and you will be contacted as soon as the project launches.
Every registered shop will receive a "shop kit" (Shop Owner Client for Android/iOS, 100x37cm Coral logo, 5 "Coral accepted here" stickers and all the necessary material to get ready to accept Coral). All shops will be registered and mentioned in our upcoming "shops" page.

Thanks for the exhaustive answer, I will register to the website. Very strange that this isn't involving much people.
kahaiwro

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:11:56 PM

I heard of this ICO, it  looks very promising, I really trust escrow and I want to invest a part of my last gain in CORAL. Damn lost 50% reward for minutes....
jeremy grol

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:12:53 PM

Why? I see almost 7 btc invested. It looks legit, other ico get dozen btc invested direclty from team to prove to newbie some huge investment on first day.
Here i see a legit investement from investors, without tricks .
EdgarTheEdge

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:17:02 PM

Why? I see almost 7 btc invested. It looks legit, other ico get dozen btc invested direclty from team to prove to newbie some huge investment on first day.

Actually there are many coins with huge investments without any apparent reason, they might be manipulated somehow and this is not the case for sure. I think it's a shame that OP is not visible, it might attract more investors after it will be fixed.
jeremy grol

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:19:11 PM

Actually there are many coins with huge investments without any apparent reason, they might be manipulated somehow and this is not the case for sure. I think it's a shame that OP is not visible, it might attract more investors after it will be fixed.

Op is fully visible: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/51089-ann-ico-coralpay-a-new-digital-payment-processor/
Here's where i found before btct ann.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: