Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:17:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Sweeet | First Legit Investor-Plan (Closed)  (Read 41436 times)
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 06:28:02 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 05:42:47 PM by Sweeet

Hello, I have a trading account on Paxful (BTC Trading Exchange) where I buy gift cards for a low rate and re-sell/use for a 1:1 rate. Through this process I profit about 15-20% of the card that is sold to me through Paxful. Example: If someone sells me a $100 gift card at a 0.80 rate I will profit $20 on that card. If I were to buy then sell $10,000 in cards I would profit $2,000~ minus a few fees. I go through the process of buying the entire worth of my capital then selling the entire worth of the gift cards (USD), transferring that to the bank, wiring it to buy more BTC in about 2-3 days. I started off with only around $200. I split 50/50 the profit with my partner which we both share monthly bills, gas payments, taxes, etc. Profit and capital growth didn't go as planned because of some un-expected car payments and personal payments on both sides. With your investment you can help me profit more  and I can help you by paying your interest. If someone invests 0.10 BTC for 2 weeks I can run that about 4-5 times helping me profit between 0.08-0.10.

TERMS:

• Depending on the day your transaction confirms will the interest start.
• If you invest in me you get 0.5% of your original deposit per day. (Simple Interest)
• The minimum amount to deposit is BTC0.01 and the maximum is BTC0.30. (Speak to me if you wish to invest over BTC0.30, special terms and arrangements are to be put in place if so.)
• The minimum investment time is 5 days and the maximum is 21 days.
• You MUST fill out the investor for and reply to this post with, Deposit Amount, TXID, and Repayment Address.
• You can request a withdrawal at any time and the interest that you receive will be equal to the amount of days you held the investment Timezone = EST
• If I need to I can send back your investment and only give you the interest, that day being the last counted for interest (only will happen if something goes wrong or the investment project is coming to an end)
• Request a withdrawal by posting on the forum or by PMing me, you will receive your BTC either when I see your post or 24 hours if my money is going through wire transfer. (Unless you give days of investment)
• Interest is calculated at the end of the process not daily, if you deposited BTC0.01 and invest for 10 days you get 5% rather 0.5% of BTC0.01 each day
(Simple interest)

Investor Form:
Code:
[b]Deposit Amount:[/b]
[b]Repayment Adress:[/b]
[b]TXID:[/b]
[b]Days Investing:[/b]
[b]Interest Only:[/b] (Leave Yes or No)
If you don't know how many days leave blank or put "unknown".
DEPOSIT ADDRESS:
1SweeetHv8z1Han36jTiQmoBCZtT5tSKA
~This is the only address I will ever accept deposits to.
Code:
Address:1SweeetHv8z1Han36jTiQmoBCZtT5tSKA
Signature: G2Z8uryXXCATG/3XjOlYuzzawPWnUDMW8+bpP53sv1WqRL24IMCKG8ZjPjVTvJNOi4rwmelmp0ULmv/gHy1iUF8=
Documentation (Current/Repaid Investors):
Google Docs

I hope to have a successful and legitimate investing form, if you have any advice or questions please don't hesitate to ask.

TOTAL INVESTED: BTC14.53924
TOTAL REPAID/TO BE REPAID: BTC15.530465

~Updated 11/23/17

Current Status: Waiting on Price Drop
~Not always accurate

Thank you to all investors who have invested thus far, Today marks 6 months since I started this investment forum, so far I have received: "6.338" BTC and repaid "6.75068" BTC.

Thanks for everyones help who made controbutions.

I have noticed a few new threads being created with the same style/format as mine, "Invest in x business" or "Invest in me doing x" which I never saw when I originally created my thread. I just wanted to alert all of my investors and any potential investors to be careful investing with these people, once someone see's that an investment thread like mine is working out and getting many investors some will try to copy this format to scam investors. I just want everyone to acknowledge of this and make sure you invest safely.

I want to make a note saying that this is not a gambling-investor-type-game. This is a investment to help me trade and to help me profit, mostly relate-able to a loan and interest is paid over time. There is no real place to put this thread although I believe this suits it best despite being surrounded by literally every other post being a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:10:29 PM

Your history will not help you collect so big amount of money..
This change also: "This user's email address was changed recently."  Roll Eyes
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 08:12:18 PM

Your history will not help you collect so big amount of money..
This change also: "This user's email address was changed recently."  Roll Eyes
This was due to my last loan I had with DarkStar_ He changed the email and I only recently changed it back. It has been around 3 weeks though I think that message will go away soon. If more people see this as an issue, If necessary I can sign some old addresses that I still have.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:14:59 PM

This is risky ,i cant make any investment to you. Gonna wait for good feedback on other members. Cause i think your account was only bought.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 10:30:33 PM

This is risky ,i cant make any investment to you. Gonna wait for good feedback on other members. Cause i think your account was only bought.
I looked at all my previous addresses and all of them are to places like paxful and local bitcoins which im unable to sign a message from but one of them was from my blockchain address, I lost this block chain wallet when I formatted my computer, but I already emailed the block chain support to see if I can get this address back and sign a message to prove I am the original owner, the only other way to prove it for now is to show you I still have access to the account "Sweeet123", my alt account which you can see I used in posts a long time ago, even the same loan I got from DarkStar_ that made my account have the email was changed recently tag.
Sweeet123

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:32:13 PM

the only other way to prove it for now is to show you I still have access to the account "Sweeet123" which you can see I used in posts a long time ago, even the same loan I got from DarkStar_
Proof
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 02:07:58 PM

I agree with slow death. Thank God something that is not stupid and a ponzi. An actually business preposition.
Though we need some more to push us that little bit more to make the investment. Some proofs would do very well I am not sure why you do not have any to begin with that is how a business plan is put together. You must convince us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:49:28 PM

Well yes, i will agree with fellow members above.

Looks good, still i have a question.
How you can ensure us, as investors, that you will not scam? Because you can sign a message or repaid a loan?

No offense though! Cool
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 05:04:02 PM

How you can ensure us, as investors, that you will not scam? Because you can sign a message or repaid a loan?

No offense though! Cool
Well someone asked me to sign a message so I did, in my situation its hard to actually "prove" to someone that its not a scam. While I have no intentions of scamming I don't know the best possible way to present that to you. This is the hardest part of this post and if there is a way to prove its not a scam I would do it, but I think that it would have to be based off of trust. If there is a way to show that the investors money is more secured, by proving my business and investment-needing authenticity. I just really don't know what the best way of going about this would be. If you have any advice of proof that I can actually give that will make investors feel more secure please let me know.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:49:50 PM

No offense though! Cool
Well someone asked me to sign a message so I did, in my situation its hard to actually "prove" to someone that its not a scam. While I have no intentions of scamming I don't know the best possible way to present that to you. This is the hardest part of this post and if there is a way to prove its not a scam I would do it, but I think that it would have to be based off of trust. If there is a way to show that the investors money is more secured, by proving my business and investment-needing authenticity. I just really don't know what the best way of going about this would be. If you have any advice of proof that I can actually give that will make investors feel more secure please let me know.

I have been burned a lot in the past because of that.
There is no way to completely secure an invesment, especially these kind of investments.

So far i know 2 ways.
The one is to have some Collateral and put my funds on it.
The other is to...fund it just to see where it will go!

I don't know in this case, what should i do atm... Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 05:53:45 PM

No offense though! Cool

There is no way to completely secure an invesment, especially these kind of investments.

So far i know 2 ways.

That seems the same for everyone else, I just wire transferred to kraken (the place I buy BTC) If I can sell all my bitcoin today ill take pictures of everything I do and show you how much profit I make, maybe this will help.
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:36:07 PM

No offense though! Cool

So far i know 2 ways.

That seems the same for everyone else, I just wire transferred to kraken (the place I buy BTC) If I can sell all my bitcoin today ill take pictures of everything I do and show you how much profit I make, maybe this will help.

You said that you sell (and buy?) in LocalBTC. May i ask in whitch country?
Also i can't understand the interest period.
You give 0.5% daily, correct? Where is the difference if i leave my coins to you for a week or for a day?
I can always ask for a refund of my capital, right...? Roll Eyes

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 07:38:40 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 08:01:19 PM by Sweeet

No offense though! Cool

So far i know 2 ways.

You said that you sell (and buy?) in LocalBTC. May i ask in whitch country?
Also i can't understand the interest period.
You give 0.5% daily, correct? Where is the difference if i leave my coins to you for a week or for a day?
I can always ask for a refund of my capital, right...? Roll Eyes
No, I just gave reference to my LocalBTC account I no longer use. I sell my bitcoins on a different website its a website just like localbitcoins. If you were to leave your bitcoins in for a week you would get 0.5% x7 (3.5%) interest. And you can ask for your money at any time but if my money is going through wire transfer you will have to wait a few hours, if I still have my money in BTC I can give it to you immediately after I read your post.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 11:11:31 PM

You still haven't told us your business plan after you read all out messages -_-
Hello ?? Is anyone there ??
Where do you sell these sweets and how ? Is that hard to answer ? What sweets are they ? Explain to us wtf it is that you want ?
You come here and ask for money when you don't tell us exactly how you plan to replay it and run your business.

First red flag.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
dawnpot

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:17:03 PM

I think this project is in the right direction, I will support it
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 11:24:22 PM

You still haven't told us your business plan after you read all out messages -_-
Hello ?? Is anyone there ??
Where do you sell these sweets and how ? Is that hard to answer ? What sweets are they ? Explain to us wtf it is that you want ?
You come here and ask for money when you don't tell us exactly how you plan to replay it and run your business.

First red flag.
Earlier today my business partner panicked because of this post, he told me I was giving to much information, he wanted me to remove a lot of information. Yet and still it is very hard to explain how my business works, how I profit without telling you exactly step by step what I do. Its hard to tell you more that I run a business trading bitcoins, I buy gift cards and I make money using the gift cards I buy. I understand that if I explain my business word for word exactly how things work then I would be more likely to get more investors but I do not have permission to give out that information. If you have any ideas in mind that keep things confidential and show more transparency, please let me know.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:32:59 PM

It's funny how there are 20 posts saying this is such a good idea and a ray of light in an otherwise bleak thread, yet they don't jump on at all. Obviously post count spammed and I will be reporting them to their respective managers.

That being said, you don't supply enough information to be taken seriously.  Your partner is a fool if he wants less information, you will never get an investment. Also I liked your pitch before you got to the loan ( make no doubt this is a loan and not an investment). I thought you were going to offer shares in your company, not an interest bearing note, which makes it sounds exactly like a ponzi.

Also I will do the math later if you start argueing, but if you can make 1/6 of your capital back as profit every 2 days, you will have iver 10k with your 1550 starting baLance in 22 days. If your making that kind of profit, you have no need to raise money.

Analysis:go scam elsewhere

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 11:55:43 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 08:09:33 PM by Sweeet

It's funny how there are 20 posts saying this is such a good idea and a ray of light in an otherwise bleak thread, yet they don't jump on at all. Obviously post count spammed and I will be reporting them to their respective managers.

That being said, you don't supply enough information to be taken seriously.  Your partner is a fool if he wants less information, you will never get an investment. Also I liked your pitch before you got to the loan ( make no doubt this is a loan and not an investment). I thought you were going to offer shares in your company, not an interest bearing note, which makes it sounds exactly like a ponzi.

Also I will do the math later if you start argueing, but if you can make 1/6 of your capital back as profit every 2 days, you will have iver 10k with your 1550 starting baLance in 22 days. If your making that kind of profit, you have no need to raise money.

Analysis:go scam elsewhere
I don't know how to respond to this without offending you, but I am not in any way trying to scam anyone here, be it this specific post or this entire forum. I know that that's obviously not gonna change your mind any way, if anything it will probably only make you believe what you say is more true. My point is that I am being genuine and honest in the things I say. Part of the reason I created this post is to just have a successful post, It is a goal of mine on this forum to make a successful post in each topic, whether its about making money, losing money, lending money. Whether that makes you think I am trying to make some sort of excuse, be scummy, or a doubtful person that's the truth and the truth is the only thing I got and is the only thing I will spread. Even if I am just a Full member who is asking for investments on a Topic where every other post is a scam, I have no intentions of scamming and I have no intentions of any scummy practices. I'm not trying to offend you in anyway I just want you to understand, whether its a bad or good idea to try and explain my position. I just don't like being accused of something when I know that It's not true, im not good at defending myself, guilty or innocent. Though I don't blame you if someone is anonymously asking for money it can obviously be difficult to put your faith and trust into them.
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:51:02 AM

I will agree with DebitMe, this is more like Loan Request... Roll Eyes

You have a Thread in Lending section, so i will send you some funds to see where this will go.
I will get some extra income and establish a good business deal or you will scam me and make me a sucker?

For me, atm, this is the only way to see if you are what you say that you are. Cool

Deposit Address (address you send BTC from): 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc
Deposit Amount: 0.03BTC
Repayment Adress: 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc
TXID: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/a18fe78a02813cbff0f90194f01bf2d68100f914b3523cdb1c3119eb2fe94986
Days Investing: 7 days

- Condoras -

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 08:07:28 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 02:44:21 AM by Sweeet

I will agree with DebitMe, this is more like Loan Request... Roll Eyes

You have a Thread in Lending section, so i will send you some funds to see where this will go.
I will get some extra income and establish a good business deal or you will scam me and make me a sucker?

For me, atm, this is the only way to see if you are what you say that you are. Cool

Deposit Address (address you send BTC from): 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc
Deposit Amount: 0.03BTC
Repayment Adress: 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc
TXID: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/a18fe78a02813cbff0f90194f01bf2d68100f914b3523cdb1c3119eb2fe94986
Days Investing: 7 days

- Condoras -
Payment received
repaying BTC0.03105 to 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc on 12/5 (Day I become senior)
Documentation: Google Docs
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: