Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:56:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Revolutionary Cryptocurrency  (Read 1268 times)
dballing (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:53:44 PM

I just had the most incredible idea for a new revolutionary cryptocurrency! You know the Rootstock smart contract platform for Bitcoin? What if we copy that code and create our own token for it? We could then premine 70 million tokens before we launch it to the public. I’m thinking we could do a crowd sale to get people’s Bitcoins and we can sit on those as well for more financial gains.

Also, we could pitch Goldman Sachs on this idea for actual funding on the project while we hoard all these tokens. After that we could create a bunch of ICO experimental projects on top of the platform netting us another 1000x our investment. The beautiful part is that if anything bad ever happens due to our horrible bugged coding we could just fork or roll back the block chain. People in the crypto space are really stupid and wouldn’t even get mad anyways (Mt. Gox, Buttfinesse, Cryptsy, Moolah).

Not only that, we could keep the amount of inflation and number of total coins unknown giving us even more control over the system. People will champion this network as a rival to Bitcoin and with time we will be able to convince people that we can even surpass Bitcoin artificially driving up the price of our token.

People would be totally convinced that our network is decentralized as we fork into more forks to fix any lack of foresight. Any fork that managed to maintain itself we would immediately write it off as a scam. Considering that it will be GPU mined this will help with the word of mouth to spread awareness and by letting all these people gain a few coins they will help protect the legitimacy of our platform. 

Lastly, once all else fails and we can no longer secure the network due to attacks and bugs we will simply switch over to proof of stake instead of proof of work. And since we have all the “stake” our new net worth could be maintained forever or we can slowly convert our tokens over to BTC slowly/quietly.

I really do believe this concept could be the greatest thing since sliced bread. Would anyone in the community be interested in joining me in the launch of this new project?

dejavu feelings  Roll Eyes
isnt that the concept of most ico's?  Roll Eyes

Yes, but I too want to get rich and "bro down". Any other thoughts about potential coin ideas that we can launch? Perhaps a strictly mobile mining concept perhaps?
propcorn

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:37:48 PM

It sounds like somehting that already been done... but count me in xD
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: