Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStashers Original 11 Collectors Set  (Read 1110 times)
Bitstashers (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 08:29:31 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 12:55:26 PM by Bitstashers

It’s time!

The team at BitStashers is proud to announce the launch of our very first ever (extremely) limited edition collectors set, the BitStashers Original 11! There will only be 11 created and sold.

https://i.imgur.com/xWJHtuUm.jpg

Each box set includes 9 large wallets and 9 dog tags! The colors include: Orange, Stainless Steel, Pink, Red, Black, Green, Gold, Purple, and Blue. Each set comes in a micro fiber lined, custom designed and custom cut storage box! The box itself measures 245mm x 140mm x 77mm tall. The box and the wallet insert have a soft felt bottom to further refine the design. The private key for the wallets is hidden discreetly within the box itself. The private key is hidden and the buyer is asked not to divulge it's location. This is privileged and exclusive knowledge known only to the owner of the set. The buyer agrees to keep the location of the hidden key private. The buyer also agrees not to replicate, counterfeit, copy, etc. the design of the set. This ensures the set's authenticity.

A Certificate of Authenticity is also included, printed on fine cotton paper and sealed with an archival preservation spray and mounted on the inside of the lid. Not a detail was spared!

https://i.imgur.com/c4V5WAfm.jpg

Each wallet is numbered to correspond to the set number. There’s also a 50% discount code included on the private key that permits the owner to purchase BitStashers products...for the life of their ownership! This is limited to one of each product. Each color and material we have is considered a separate product, just a bonus FYI! Products purchased with the discount code are not available for resale. We do encourage the owner to purchase our products and pass them to new members of the Bitcoin community, to help get them started on the right foot.

https://i.imgur.com/n5Of2Znm.jpg

As an added bonus, since we’ve launched our BitStashers Bottle Opener range from the time of the original collectors set concept, we’ve decided to include one of the very nice Stainless Steel bottle openers with every set sold!

There will be more sets released in the future but never one as complete and comprehensive as this set! This is the ultimate set.

https://i.imgur.com/gpnf4YKm.jpg

Keys are etched at the time of purchase, so that the buyer has the choice to use their own custom BIP38 encrypted private keys, though we can handle that for you if you’d prefer! The keys we use are securely generated on an air gapped system by Heliopay. (http://www.heliopay.com) Heliopay will then send you the BIP38 password. We never see it.

Once the last set is sold, all related design files will be permanently deleted publicly via video to ensure this set can NEVER be made again!

https://i.imgur.com/EGdLfOhm.jpg

Sets 2-11 will be sold on our website, www.BitStashers.com, for 1BTC plus shipping. Entire payment is expected at the time of the order. Once the funds are received the set will ship out between 3-5 days from the completion of the order.

Set 1 is already sold. All payments must be received at time of purchase. The sets will be securely packaged and shipped to ensure the set arrives in perfect condition. A lot of love went into the creation of this set and we don't want to see it damaged during shipping.

We would like to send a shout out to @lauda for providing input in the design of the set! We also would like to send a shout out to @Vizique for his input and assistance through the entire creation process!

https://i.imgur.com/c4V5WAfm.jpg

If you have any questions about this beautiful limited edition collector set, please feel free to ask and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible! If you’re a collector of Bitcoin memorabilia, can you really afford to miss this opportunity? A lot effort went into the creation of this set and we are super excited to pass the final product on to you! Our intentions were to create a collectors set unlike anything seen before. We hope we succeeded in that quest for you and trust that you will enjoy it.

Thanks,

The BitStashers Team

Edit: price update and selling format update.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lothendriel

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 08:41:04 PM

Thanks for posting! Smiley Nice set! They really are beautiful
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 08:42:08 PM

This is one interesting item and really seems beautiful from General as well as bitcoiner's perspective..

I'm so much tempted to buy one and currently thinking on what to do Cheesy
Bitstashers (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 09:04:19 PM

This is one interesting item and really seems beautiful from General as well as bitcoiner's perspective..

I'm so much tempted to buy one and currently thinking on what to do Cheesy

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us!  No detail was spared in this set.  The box is laser cut from maple ply.  The wrap around the box is a single piece (minus the numbered link in the back) utilizing a "living hinge" to create the rounded corners.  This project was an absolute blast to make!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 12:44:31 AM

The official thread has been finally posted. Thank you for mentioning my small contribution to the project. Smiley

Quite an amazing item that you have created in the end!

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:34:23 AM

The official thread has been finally posted. Thank you for mentioning my small contribution to the project. Smiley

Quite an amazing item that you have created in the end!

Lauda, could you "fix" the image links for the OP please. I reposted and tweaked mine so the images were seen but as the Bitstashers account is fairly new they cant post pics yet and it would be a shame for such crafted lovliness to be missed by the passer by

Cheers (on behalf of Mike)

Viz

The poster needs to reach 30 posts, once reached the pictures will show automatically. Get him/she posting in the newbies sections Smiley
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 09:14:54 AM

Lauda, could you "fix" the image links for the OP please.
Sorry, nobody can 'fix' those as they are account restrictions:

The poster needs to reach 30 posts, once reached the pictures will show automatically. Get him/she posting in the newbies sections Smiley

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bitstashers (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 06:28:42 PM

Thanks for the info all. We will get that post count up hopefully today and then things will be all good!

Hope everyone is having an awesome Monday!
Bitstashers (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 11:54:58 PM

Sets 7.8.9 and 11 are still available! 9 wallets, 9 dog tags, 1 hidden private key, a beautiful custom, laser cut and engraved box...and 50% off good in our store!

Feel free to ask any questions.
Bitstashers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 12:42:19 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 01:05:30 PM by Bitstashers

Price and buying format changed. We lowered the price to 1BTC per set and there will be no auction. We are currently updating our site to reflect this and will have sets 2-11 available for purchase at 1BTC plus shipping. I just shipped set 001 to across the US and shipping came to ~$17. International shipping would be a little bit more.
Bitstashers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 02:20:29 PM

Thanks for the review minerjones! We reduced the price to $750US and they are priced to move for the holiday season. Get your "favorite" numbered set while it still exists.
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:33:58 PM

Thanks for the review minerjones! We reduced the price to $750US and they are priced to move for the holiday season. Get your "favorite" numbered set while it still exists.

Now that you have lowered the price to a more reasonable ask, I am tempted. Give me the rest of the day to consider it Smiley

Great work by the way. I can see the amount of dedication, time and effort that went into these.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
lothendriel

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 02:44:22 PM

Price and buying format changed. We lowered the price to 1BTC per set and there will be no auction. We are currently updating our site to reflect this and will have sets 2-11 available for purchase at 1BTC plus shipping. I just shipped set 001 to across the US and shipping came to ~$17. International shipping would be a little bit more.

Just wanted to say that I had a chance to experience one of these sets 1st-hand.... and WOW..... WOW!!!!
It came packed very well, double boxed and wrapped with a soft, felt-like cloth. Cheesy
The craftsmanship was outstanding. Very well put together.
Also, still smelled like stain/varnish..... mmmmmm, nothing like the smell of woodworking in the morning!! Cheesy Cheesy

A big THANKS to Bitstashers for getting these made. Really a labour of love.
thanks guys!!

Nice review! Glad you're happy with the set. A lot of love and attention were paid to these. Everything was painstakingly made one at a time. These are the maker's babies and he is very proud of his children LOL  Wink

We've just gotten the site updated with the remaining sets up on the site. You can find them at http://bitstashers.com/product-category/original-11-collectors-sets/

We're very happy that you like them. Thanks again!!
Bitstashers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 06:19:21 PM

Now that you have lowered the price to a more reasonable ask, I am tempted. Give me the rest of the day to consider it Smiley

Great work by the way. I can see the amount of dedication, time and effort that went into these.

Take your time Zephyr, no worries!
Bitstashers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 01:17:59 PM

Sets still available, feel free to ask us any questions!
Bitstashers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 12:06:42 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 06:58:01 PM by Bitstashers

Hey all, just wanted to make an announcement. We will only be selling the sets until December 23rd. Whatever is not sold will be put in our vault for good. $750USD price is firm and the cheapest they will be. Whatever is not sold by the 23rd will be taken off the market. So if you are interested in a set, please plan to purchase before the 23rd of December.

Be sure to visit www.bitstashers.com to purchase one of these 100% handmade beauties. All purchases must be conducted on the website.

Best wishes for the pending holiday season!
Bitstashers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 12:06:30 AM

One last bump before we pull the set due to lack of interest.
Bitstashers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 04:46:48 PM

Due to lack of interest, all sales are now closed. The set will not be sold again in the future.

@moderation, this thread can be closed and deleted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: