Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:01:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get your own unique Bitcoin Vanity Address!  (Read 1371 times)
korruptertyp (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:49:19 PM

hulla:

Vanity bitcoin addresses are just like any other bitcoin addresses, but they are unique in a way as they contain some custom text like 1BTC............ .One just uses the private key to add the address to his wallet.
There is no additional advantage of having one, but they just look cool !
As the user uses split key generation, so there is no risk of loosing funds as he only has half the key only.
Also do not trust any site that generates the"whole" private key as they are sure to scam.

Yeah, that's what I said already. There is no risk of security in the service I provide, because only the address owner has the Private Key. I only have one Part Private Key, while im creating your address.

Just to clear the things about security up. Wink
Thanks and it nice to hear this words of enlightment from you guys. I will try the vanity as soon as I can in other to know how it works. Do you say it totally save?

Yes, I can say it is very, very safe, if you download bitaddress.org HTML page and generate the Split Keys offline. Please make sure to save your Private Part Key on a secure place.
Wish you a great day. Smiley

Ok, In the mean time all i have to do is to download bitaddress.org software right on my computer and then generate/create my own vanity address/Private Part Key ?

Just go on https://bitaddress.org and if finished loading, make right click and click "Safe page". Then you just have to open the folder where you saved the site and open the bitaddress.org.html (or the name you saved it). There you go! Then move your mouse randomly and after finishing go to vanity wallet and create your "Step 1 Keypair".
After that is done you can send me the public key and make sure to safe your Private Part Key on a safe place. I generate the address with the prefix you want and you pay me the price. Then you get the other Private Part Key, that I generated from me and you can go back to the downloaded site and enter both Private Part Keys and fuse it into one Private Key. Then you have your Private Key and the Vanity Address.  Smiley

Wish you a great day. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
korruptertyp (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:11:39 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 08:19:53 PM by korruptertyp

Get your own unique Bitcoin Vanity Address!

My plan is it to provide you a own unique vanity address. I'm a bit new here, but I can say that I'm not new to bitcoin.
If you are intersted to get a secure Vanity Address from me follow these steps:

1. Choose the prefix you want and write it here. I will reply you the price then.
2. Go to https://bitaddress.org.
3. Move your mouse randomly. Then go to Vanity Wallet and generate your keypair.
4. Keep your "Private Part Key" on safe place.
5. Send me the "Public Key".
6. You pay me the amount for the vanity address. (I am ok with using a reputable escrow from Bitcointalk. You pay the fees otherwise I expect you to send the BTC first.)
7. I will create the Vanity Address from your "Public Key".
8. When the Vanity Address is finished I will provide you the other "Private Part Key".
9. You go to https://bitaddress.org and enter the two "Private Part Keys". You have one kept on a safe place and you have one from me. Enter both and create the vanity address with both "Private Part Keys".
10. Bitaddress will show you the new "Private Key" and your Vanity Address.

You can choose a prefix with up to 7 characters (including the 1). Price depends on difficulty. (Difficulty = Time to generate)
Payment Address: 1ACRtZFj4T8wHcm2ctjcWq567WHnMZE43u

If you are satisfied with my service I would appreciate it if you leave a good reputation. If you are not satisfied with my service do not hesitate to ask me any further questions.

EDITED POINT 6: 6. You pay me the amount for the vanity address. (I am ok with using a reputable escrow from Bitcointalk. You pay the fees otherwise I expect you to send the BTC first.)

Wish you all a great day. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: