Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get your own unique Bitcoin Vanity Address!  (Read 1371 times)
korruptertyp (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:52:24 PM

What are you talking about? I did not ever link any antivirus site..
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:12:28 PM

I believe _Darkstar was referring to bhantom (one of the people who responded to your thread).

Anyway, can you generate an nine letter addy (excluding 1)? What is your hash rate? Currenty my computer with a gtx 850 has a hash rate of 16mkeys/sec. However since I wanted the addy 1Loneshark (case insensitive), it will still take me 15 days before I genetare one. Was wondering if you can do this for me.
korruptertyp (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:40:08 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 08:21:08 PM by korruptertyp

Please read my first post. I only generate 7 characters (including the 1, case-sensitive). Yours is 10 characters long (including the 1, case-sensitive).
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:45:13 AM

Please read my first post. I only generate 7 characters (including the 1, case-sensitive). Yours is 10 characters long (including the 1, case-sensitive).

May I ask, what is your hash rate?
korruptertyp (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:22:02 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 04:34:26 PM by korruptertyp

I have 11.5Mkeys/s (on Laptop) but I also have a PC where I have ~52Mkeys/s. The only problem is that I'm not very often at the location of my PC. I was wondering why nobody was writing here anymore, but if you need a vanity address read this,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695476.0 and write here if you want it.
Price is adjustable and depending on difficulty!
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:31:18 AM

Well, my hashrate is not very high. It is about 1.5MKeys/s.
The reason for the low hashrate is that I'm working on a laptop.

Sorry spelled false Cheesy. I have 11.5Mkeys/s (on Laptop) but I also have a PC where I have ~52Mkeys/s. The only problem is that I'm not very often at the location of my PC. I was wondering why nobody was writing here anymore, but if you need a vanity address read this,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695476.0 and write here if you want it.
Price is adjustable and depending on difficulty!

It looks like someone misunderstood your intentions.
I have another question:
1. How much costs 6 letters after 1 ?
2. How much costs 7 letters after 1 ?

How long it can take - for you?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
korruptertyp (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:10:01 AM

I can't say it like that. It depends on the difficulty. (The characters are not the only factor of the difficulty!)
Give me an example, what prefix you want and case-sensitive / case-insensitive.
dodgrad

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:19:34 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 06:26:08 AM by dodgrad

I can't say it like that. It depends on the difficulty. (The characters are not the only factor of the difficulty!)

Ok, lets take examples like:

1 - 6 letters after 1 - example: "1dodgra" - how much you will charge for that?
2 - 7 letters after 1 - example: "1dodgrad" - how much for that?
3 - 8 letters after 1 - example: "1korrupte" - how much? Wink

Question - If i want change letters in this examples above - for example not "1dodgrad" but "1DodGrad" - do this will change system and price?
    ^^ crossed specially for @abhishek.g -> look next post.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
abhishek.g

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:05:16 AM

PGP kep

Question - If i want change letters in this examples above - for example not "1dodgrad" but "1DodGrad" - do this will change system and price?

No need to mention "question" as a question mark is enough to make them understand its a question .
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:32:45 AM

Vanity bitcoin addresses are just like any other bitcoin addresses, but they are unique in a way as they contain some custom text like 1BTC............ .One just uses the private key to add the address to his wallet.
There is no additional advantage of having one, but they just look cool !
As the user uses split key generation, so there is no risk of loosing funds as he only has half the key only.
Also do not trust any site that generates the"whole" private key as they are sure to scam.

Yeah, that's what I said already. There is no risk of security in the service I provide, because only the address owner has the Private Key. I only have one Part Private Key, while im creating your address.

Just to clear the things about security up. Wink
Thanks and it nice to hear this words of enlightment from you guys. I will try the vanity as soon as I can in other to know how it works. Do you say it totally save?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
korruptertyp (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:57:01 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 06:24:33 PM by korruptertyp

hulla:

Vanity bitcoin addresses are just like any other bitcoin addresses, but they are unique in a way as they contain some custom text like 1BTC............ .One just uses the private key to add the address to his wallet.
As the user uses split key generation, so there is no risk of loosing funds as he only has half the key only.
Also do not trust any site that generates the"whole" private key as they are sure to scam.

Yeah, that's what I said already. There is no risk of security in the service I provide, because only the address owner has the Private Key. I only have one Part Private Key, while im creating your address.

Thanks and it nice to hear this words of enlightment from you guys. I will try the vanity as soon as I can in other to know how it works. Do you say it totally save?

Yes, I can say it is very, very safe, if you download bitaddress.org HTML page and generate the Split Keys offline. Please make sure to save your Private Part Key on a secure place.
Wish you a great day. Smiley

dodgrad:

^^ crossed specially for @abhishek.g -> look next post.

Your examples:

1. 1dodgra has a difficulty of 888.446.610.538 and would cost 0.026BTC. Final delivery in 1-5 days.
2. 1dodgrad has a difficulty of 51.529.903.411.245 and would cost 0.84BTC. Final delivery in 8-14 weeks.
3. 1DodGrad has a difficulty of 873.388.193.410 and would cost 0.023BTC. Finaly delivery in 1-5 days.

I would recommend option 3 to you, due to the price, your full name is in the address and the comparatively fast delivery.

1korrupte has a difficulty of 2.988.734.397.852.220 and I would not do it because it takes 2-12 years. (The combination of this letters is very hard -> high difficulty -> high generating time. Just to explain.)

Hope you will find something that suits to you and I wish you a great day. Smiley
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 03:18:35 PM

1. 1dodgra has a difficulty of 888.446.610.538 and would cost 0.052BTC. Final delivery in 1-5 days.
3. 1DodGrad has a difficulty of 873.388.193.410 and would cost 0.046BTC. Finaly delivery in 1-5 days.
With those prices, you'll have to be preying on the uneducated people who can't look for another service. Another service on the forum charged 0.0076BTC for a prefix with difficulty 888,446,610,538. That is over 6 times more, for the same difficulty. Consider lowering your rates, or else you won't be getting m(any) customers. Won't link it here, but if you want to know the service, send me a PM. (they also do > 6 character addresses for free)

taking a break - expect delayed responses
korruptertyp (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:34:08 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 04:33:23 PM by korruptertyp

1. 1dodgra has a difficulty of 888.446.610.538 and would cost 0.052BTC. Final delivery in 1-5 days.
3. 1DodGrad has a difficulty of 873.388.193.410 and would cost 0.046BTC. Finaly delivery in 1-5 days.
With those prices, you'll have to be preying on the uneducated people who can't look for another service. Another service on the forum charged 0.0076BTC for a prefix with difficulty 888,446,610,538. That is over 6 times more, for the same difficulty. Consider lowering your rates, or else you won't be getting m(any) customers. Won't link it here, but if you want to know the service, send me a PM. (they also do > 6 character addresses for free)

Please send me a link to the topic here, for the reason that people can compare my service to other ones. I cannot think that the other service has exactly the same difficulty of 888.446.610.538, has to be a big coincidence... It sounds like you want to weak me, but if that is not true I apologise even now.

One factor of my price is the very high security I want to provide, therefore I think it is appropiate to have a higher price then others. If my prices are too high for you, I could think of lowering the price a bit, but you could also get your vanity address from the other person who provide this service.

Wish you a great day. In the future please leave only a constructive comment, if you want to get a vanity address.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 05:04:45 PM

Please send me a link to the topic here, for the reason that people can compare my service to other ones. I cannot think that the other service has exactly the same difficulty of 888.446.610.538, has to be a big coincidence... It sounds like you want to weak me, but if that is not true I apologise even now.

One factor of my price is the very high security I want to provide, therefore I think it is appropiate to have a higher price then others. If my prices are too high for you, I could think of lowering the price a bit, but you could also get your vanity address from the other person who provide this service.

Wish you a great day. In the future please leave only a constructive comment, if you want to get a vanity address.
The chance that it is the same difficulty isn't that low, as there are many characters that give the same difficulty as others. The thread is Pretty Addy Giveaway, and you can see the post where someone bought 1Sweeet for 0.0076BTC, using split key (same security) here. I loaded vanitygen myself to see the difficulty (which you should too, if you don't believe me), and it was the same. I didn't want to link it was linking a competitor would probably be bad. Difficulty changes by prefix, not service.

Vante.me also offers 1Sweeet, generated via split key, for 0.018BTC.

I don't need a vanity address, as 1DarkStar would be too expensive for me, and I run vanitygen myself for easier prefixes (than 1DarkStr), but I'm trying to help you as your rates are a lot higher than your competition.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
korruptertyp (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:22:29 PM

The chance that it is the same difficulty isn't that low, as there are many characters that give the same difficulty as others. The thread is Pretty Addy Giveaway, and you can see the post where someone bought 1Sweeet for 0.0076BTC, using split key (same security) here. I loaded vanitygen myself to see the difficulty (which you should too, if you don't believe me), and it was the same. I didn't want to link it was linking a competitor would probably be bad. Difficulty changes by prefix, not service.

https://i.imgur.com/fEkcjYB.png

Vante.me also offers 1Sweeet, generated via split key, for 0.018BTC.
https://i.imgur.com/N7pfJ73.png

I don't need a vanity address, as 1DarkStar would be too expensive for me, and I run vanitygen myself for easier prefixes (than 1DarkStr), but I'm trying to help you as your rates are a lot higher than your competition.

Thank you for providing me this comparison, I thought about lowering the price and came to that decision:

2. 1dodgrad has a difficulty of 51.529.903.411.245 and would cost 0.92BTC. Final delivery in 8-14 weeks.

New prices for this examples:
1. 1dodgra 0.026BTC
2. 1dodgrad 0.84BTC
3. 1DodGrad 0.023BTC
korruptertyp (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:14:43 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 08:21:27 PM by korruptertyp

Get your own unique Bitcoin Vanity Address!

My plan is it to provide you a own unique vanity address. I'm a bit new here, but I can say that I'm not new to bitcoin.
If you are intersted to get a secure Vanity Address from me follow these steps:

1. Choose the prefix you want and write it here. I will reply you the price then.
2. Go to https://bitaddress.org.
3. Move your mouse randomly. Then go to Vanity Wallet and generate your keypair.
4. Keep your "Private Part Key" on safe place.
5. Send me the "Public Key".
6. You pay me the amount for the vanity address.
7. I will create the Vanity Address from your "Public Key".
8. When the Vanity Address is finished I will provide you the other "Private Part Key".
9. You go to https://bitaddress.org and enter the two "Private Part Keys". You have one kept on a safe place and you have one from me. Enter both and create the vanity address with both "Private Part Keys".
10. Bitaddress will show you the new "Private Key" and your Vanity Address.

You can choose a prefix with up to 7 characters (including the 1). Price depends on difficulty. (Difficulty = Time to generate)
Payment Address: 1ACRtZFj4T8wHcm2ctjcWq567WHnMZE43u

If you are satisfied with my service I would appreciate it if you leave a good reputation. If you are not satisfied with my service do not hesitate to ask me any further questions.

If anyone wants a unique vanity address just write here, topic is still open. Just ask for your prefix and I will calculate the price for it.
dodgrad

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:39:26 PM

2. 1dodgrad has a difficulty of 51.529.903.411.245 and would cost 0.92BTC. Final delivery in 8-14 weeks.

New prices for this examples:
1. 1dodgra 0.026BTC
2. 1dodgrad 0.84BTC
3. 1DodGrad 0.023BTC

Thank you very much for such a thorough check. These names were only examples, but i hope it will help to other users understand better your service.
I read all disscussion, and i would ask about one more thing. Is there service or application to check difficulty of name/set of letters by myself? I mean i have few ideas, but i don't want to take your time, everytime when i have new one..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
korruptertyp (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:58:52 PM

The only way I know is to download Vanitgen and look for it, when you start generating the address.

Just to say, it is no problem for me if you ask me the difficulty or my price about an prefix. I can take time to make my customers happy. Smiley
If you want we can deal about a lower price for you, because you would be the first one I would generate an vanity address here in this thread.
dodgrad

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:10:03 PM

The only way I know is to download Vanitgen and look for it, when you start generating the address.

Just to say, it is no problem for me if you ask me the difficulty or my price about an prefix. I can take time to make my customers happy. Smiley
If you want we can deal about a lower price for you, because you would be the first one I would generate an vanity address here in this thread.

Thank you very much for your kindness, but i have head full of ideas Smiley

I'm not sure what name I want for myself, and I have idea to make presents for my friends with address starting with their names and little amount of Bitcoin.. I have to think about this. Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:41:24 PM

hulla:

Yes, I can say it is very, very safe, if you download bitaddress.org HTML page and generate the Split Keys offline. Please make sure to save your Private Part Key on a secure place.
Wish you a great day. Smiley

Ok, In the mean time all i have to do is to download bitaddress.org software right on my computer and then generate/create my own vanity address/Private Part Key ?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀