Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Smartphone is Helping with the Bills  (Read 367 times)
lisaland (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 09:38:37 PM

Is Your Smartphone📱Smart enough to help you pay your bills?

I haven't had a computer or a laptop in over 4 years. I can't even think of one reason why I would need a computer to make money online. I use mainly free sites to make money online and have been very successful but it's a lot of work. I'm always on the lookout for other free sites and even paid sites if they are under $40 and can be done on my smartphone

Sweeet123

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:47:38 PM

I am confused as to what this post is, I'm still thinking to my self what did I just read.
lisaland (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 09:48:40 PM

I am confused as to what this post is, I'm still thinking to my self what did I just read.
I'm looking for ways to make money online free using my smartphone.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:49:50 PM

Is Your Smartphone📱Smart enough to help you pay your bills?

I haven't had a computer or a laptop in over 4 years. I can't even think of one reason why I would need a computer to make money online. I use mainly free sites to make money online and have been very successful but it's a lot of work. I'm always on the lookout for other free sites and even paid sites if they are under $40 and can be done on my smartphone
Yeah that is true. My laptop gave in almost 3 years ago and i am really bored having no laptops to make some money and earn BTC, after a year, I decided to just use my phone. Not really used to it in the first weeks but it all worked out. I can pay bills from it and its really efficient. The good thing is, you can go wherever you want, and still you can carry your work with you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:53:27 PM

Interesting, I know that they are some apps out there where if you download other apps and do surveys you gain points and can spend those points to get gift cards and paypal.
lisaland (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 10:06:27 PM

Interesting, I know that they are some apps out there where if you download other apps and do surveys you gain points and can spend those points to get gift cards and paypal.

Apps are cool but takes a long time too earn good money, here's a cool MONEY little trick.

Treasuretrooper has a feature called "Cash mobile" where they pay you $0.50 per app you download.

All you need to do is get a throw-away smartphone and Wi-Fi connect. Download the app, open them up for a few minutes, next delete the apps, rinse and repeat.

I used to do this until my neighbor moved away - I was using his Wi-Fi.
Anyway, I was earning $10 to $15 bucks a day with the method.
bt128

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:21:24 AM

there is lot of app claim they give reward(money) via survey/download, but many of them do not pay or you won't able to earn to the pay out amount.
it is hard to find a way that you can actually withdraw money.

SourThunder

Activity: 196

:)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:26:26 AM

A computer is for those who write codes, long paragraphs or edit graphics to earn money. Smartphones are for those who want to claim from faucets, gamble, invest etc. The apps might show a false impression of really paying the users, however, they do give you very less compared to standard faucets of today. You started the topic with : "My Smartphone is Helping with the Bills" What bills are you referring to? Could you please care to explain?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" The first cryptocurrency with block rewards creatively and uniquely pegged to the rice of gold. "
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Visit Our TwitterWebsiteANN Thread & SLACK ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Gasturcas

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:45:10 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn money with smartphone and that way it may help us pay our bills and other expenses. So here is the simple yet effect way to making money from your mobile phone:
Play fantasy cricket or football . If you have knowledge related to any sport you can play fantasy cricket and win cash. Make Facebook fan page and earn money.  Make a buy/sell group at FB and earn commission. whenever deal was made.  Do Forex or bitcoin trading.  Join amazon and flip cart affiliate and promote there offer in whatsapp group. Download some refer to pay app from playstore and promote them.  Offer fake likes and comments for page’s owner .Many need it. Hope it helped you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: