Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 02:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Engineer Co-founder for P2P Bitcoin startup backed by AFRL  (Read 374 times)
hillaryq (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:20:38 PM

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a developer co-founder for my startup solaset.com. We have raised some initial seed funding and are backed by the Air Force Research Labs in Rome, NY and currently have 8 partner companies on the borrower side. If you're interested please message me and let's schedule a call.

Thanks!
Hillary
btc_enigma

Activity: 688
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:01:04 PM

Looks interesting !

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:08:32 PM

Looks like P2P lending site with purpose of solar panel installation, do you guys verify each of the borrower personally or verification procedure just have basic KYC policy like traditional bitcoin p2p lending platforms?

hillaryq (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:16:42 PM

Looks like P2P lending site with purpose of solar panel installation, do you guys verify each of the borrower personally or verification procedure just have basic KYC policy like traditional bitcoin p2p lending platforms?

We do due diligence on our partner solar companies. They take out loans on behalf of residential clients because of lack of the credit scores in the countries we'll be operating in. This way,  they are liable when their clients don't pay.  Luckily with solar installations it's  easy to simply remove and rent the parts to new clients in the case of default.  Loans will theoretically have a 0% non payment rate as a result.  For larger solar projects we do in person loan underwriting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: