Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ZLQ] Zlitequbit - Why has the project been shut down??  (Read 264 times)
Arrakeen (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:21:21 AM

ZLQ was a new coin, launched November 8th with PoW & an airdrop.  Less than TWO WEEKS later, the thread was locked on November 21st. 

All the github code has also been deleted. My wallet (with no added nodes) only has one connection - 94.23.102.99:5466 (you are a saint)

Here is the Announcement thread where it states "closed due to lack of interest by the community"

Trapsy's last few posts include 'we need to slowly build a community'; we've received a ton of PMs by members interested in joining the team'...but the kicker is this:

It's not my fault if i spent 2 days answering hundreds pm,checking all fake entries from airdrop,receiving multiple time stress question like "when you sent airdrop? "when give me the coin"."am i entered" and then everyone disappeared and sell on market.

1600 user received free coin. Want to give value? Help with promotion,enjoy team,tell us what are you skills and what you can do.
But not like " great project, i want to take part of team, give me btc so i can work".
You deserve ICO next time, not free coin.
source

I was one of those members who offered to help - and obviously not the only one.  Was this the dev's first coin, to be surprised that a ton of users dumped their airdropped coins?  That is an issue every airdrop coin faces, but that rarely kills the project outright.  Followed by what seems to be a reversal on the whole 'a ton of members offered to help'.  Only TWO WEEKS and this is what killed it?  Many coins don't take off/grow popular for weeks/months! 

Anyone have a clue what happened here?  Is there an alternate motive being played by the dev, or was he simply butthurt that people dumped their free coins?  It doesn't make sense...sure it was another altcoin, but I was adamant on joining a team behind the project with hopes that it would grow....

Thanks in advance for any input Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: