Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .2 Loan HAVE COLLATERAL (200$ steam account)  (Read 482 times)
Nuzzi2K (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:20:01 AM

Hey i urgently need .2 Loan for Cyber Monday tomorrow.
My collateral is my steam account
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198307611974/
It has CS:GO with 260 hours, a M9 Bayonet Fade worth 195$ on OPSKINS.COM
I will make a repayment from 11-29 - 12-5
Thank you for taking your time to check out this post.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:50:25 AM

Hey i urgently need .2 Loan for Cyber Monday tomorrow.
My collateral is my steam account
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198307611974/
It has CS:GO with 260 hours, a M9 Bayonet Fade worth 195$ on OPSKINS.COM
I will make a repayment from 11-29 - 12-5
Thank you for taking your time to check out this post.

I don't have interest with steem account.And since you are a newbie and asking for big amount of loan it's look fishy.Do you have any other sufficient collateral? if have, then pm with details then may be I will fill the loan.

Edit: Just saw your trust setting, you already gained a neg trust.Go away,and beg on streets.
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:53:47 AM

you should provide a valid collateral, you can read it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
and steam account is invalid collateral as it can be recovered by you

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:54:40 AM

The steam account is not a valid collateral as it can be easily recovered by the owner. Technically not easy, but it is recoverable even if the lender changes the password and email. All the owner have to do is to call customer support.

What OP can do is to transfer the valuable item in the account to the lender or to an escrow agent. The item can be secured but not the account.
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:53:44 PM

The steam account is not a valid collateral as it can be easily recovered by the owner. Technically not easy, but it is recoverable even if the lender changes the password and email. All the owner have to do is to call customer support.

What OP can do is to transfer the valuable item in the account to the lender or to an escrow agent. The item can be secured but not the account.

This is true - the skin itself could be transferred. Shouldn't be horribly difficult to re-sell, but may be more complex than most lenders are looking for.

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:12:34 AM

This is true - the skin itself could be transferred. Shouldn't be horribly difficult to re-sell, but may be more complex than most lenders are looking for.

Yes, since lenders might not be all into CSGO and will have to study how to trade these kinds of stuff. I haven't seen a lender that accept these kinds of collateral around here. Probably, OP can get a lender outside of the lender circle we have here on this section. Or he could just sell the skin on the digital goods section or those websites dealing in CSGO skins.
Simple_Lord

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:26:46 AM

Even thought  a lender will lend it to u, the lender will be scammed by u because it is very easy to retrieve steam account . Hope u understand it and don't put steam account as collateral. U are wasting ur time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: