Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:04:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From a biblical view how does god deem Bitcoin?  (Read 1820 times)
g2com (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:09:49 AM

Haggai 2:8 The silver is mine and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts. Does God also own all the Bitcoins? Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 06:26:44 AM

Haggai 2:8 The silver is mine and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts. Does God also own all the Bitcoins? Grin Grin

I think the tooth fairy owns 25%, and Santa Claus owns about the same.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:07:22 PM

I think the tooth fairy owns 25%, and Santa Claus owns about the same.

As much as I've seen, Muhammad bought around 10-12%, not sure tho I'll have to check later.

Tyrantt 1:1: The duck can't swim if the closure of the electricity is not beyond the word.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:11:21 PM

The lord of hosts?? You mean Anthony Hopkins?
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:30:04 PM

SO bitcoin was created before man. Isn't a revelation that would be. Cheesy
g2com (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:15:49 AM

Haha Ford is
fiscorcle

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:52:17 PM

Haha Ford is
Harrison? Huh
g2com (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:01:15 PM

Haha Ford is
Harrison? Huh

He was referring to Westworld. Anthony Hopkins created a world of humanoids who are called hosts
Xester

Merit: 544

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:19:59 PM

The Bible says give what is for the ROmans to the romans, what is for the Lord to the Lord. In simple words, God does not need your bitcoin, but give yourself to God because you belong to Him. It could also mean use your bitcoin to the proper usage the bitcoin should be but your intention and actions in using bitcoin must be in accord with Gods will.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:35:44 PM

God created all universe so such a question is meaningless.
Since God is spiritual being, he don't need material things, including bitcoin.
His main concern is quality of our lives, our spiritual standard, compassion etc.
His the most important role is that He is our parent, father.
Parent always love his children and forgive them for all their mistakes.
He don't worry about Bitcoin, but about our souls.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:56:59 PM

God uses everything for His purposes. But since you didn't capitalize "god" in the title (From a biblical view how does god deem Bitcoin?), but appropriately capitalized some other words, you weren't talking about the God of the universe. What god were you talking about?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
g2com (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:12:25 PM

God uses everything for His purposes. But since you didn't capitalize "god" in the title (From a biblical view how does god deem Bitcoin?), but appropriately capitalized some other words, you weren't talking about the God of the universe. What god were you talking about?

Cool

That's related with English writing style. Hebrew does not make any difference between upper and lower case letters
fiscorcle

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:09:28 PM

Haha Ford is
Harrison? Huh

He was referring to Westworld. Anthony Hopkins created a world of humanoids who are called hosts
Ah ok. I wanted Westworld for the first couple of episodes but lost interest in it rather fast. I am not a West buff but the advanced technology was very well portrayed.
As Harrison is a big regilious person too.
Tyrantt

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:23:57 PM

Cool

"God uses everything for His purposes." so are you saying that god used Hitler to get rid of all the jews but we mortals got in his way and ruined his plans? Are you also saying that god is using various diseases to cleanse the world of humans? Are you saying that he's really trying to get rid of africans with to all the illnesses and diseases, hunger, etc..? That's pretty stupid and ignorant thing to say even for your standard....

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:29:42 PM

God created all universe so such a question is meaningless.
Since God is spiritual being, he don't need material things, including bitcoin.
His main concern is quality of our lives, our spiritual standard, compassion etc.
His the most important role is that He is our parent, father.
Parent always love his children and forgive them for all their mistakes.
He don't worry about Bitcoin, but about our souls.

"he don't need material things" but he can ban them and forbid material things?

"His main concern is quality of our lives, our spiritual standard, compassion etc" Well he's not trying that much to provide that, hm?

"His the most important role is that He is our parent, father" That reminds me of the black father stereotype, he makes a woman pregnant and runs away never to be seen again.

"Parent always love his children and forgive them for all their mistakes." Why are there sins then if we all will be forgiven? That doesn't make any sense to me.

":He don't worry about Bitcoin, but about our souls." yes, I can see that.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:35:36 AM

Cool

"God uses everything for His purposes." so are you saying that god used Hitler to get rid of all the jews but we mortals got in his way and ruined his plans? Are you also saying that god is using various diseases to cleanse the world of humans? Are you saying that he's really trying to get rid of africans with to all the illnesses and diseases, hunger, etc..? That's pretty stupid and ignorant thing to say even for your standard....

I checked through the words in your questions, and I didn't find any of them in my words, "God uses everything for His purposes." Are you sure that you were directing your questions at me? Sounds like you are talking about somebody else, and simply got at least two of us mixed up in your post. In the event that you WERE talking to me, how do your questions apply, since I didn't use any of the words in your questions?

Huh

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tyrantt

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:12:20 AM

Cool

I checked through the words in your questions, and I didn't find any of them in my words, "God uses everything for His purposes." Are you sure that you were directing your questions at me? Sounds like you are talking about somebody else, and simply got at least two of us mixed up in your post. In the event that you WERE talking to me, how do your questions apply, since I didn't use any of the words in your questions?

Huh

oh siht BADecked didnt put that annoying smiley at the end.

Well you said "God uses everything for His purposes." and everything involves everything...

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:36:02 AM

Cool

Huh

oh siht BADecked didnt put that annoying smiley at the end.

Well you said "God uses everything for His purposes." and everything involves everything...

Well, show us how that has anything to do with your questions.

Cool

Juniorokogun

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:00:44 PM

God owns everything in the heavens and on earth, that's including the coins, like you quoted Scriptures, silver and gold is his. Likewise Bitcoin. But from your post I can deduce the word "god" which isn't referring to the Almighty God, so who were you talking about?
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:05:44 PM

God owns everything in the heavens and on earth, that's including the coins, like you quoted Scriptures, silver and gold is his. Likewise Bitcoin. But from your post I can deduce the word "god" which isn't referring to the Almighty God, so who were you talking about?

How can you know that? Just because? Did he tell you that? Is it written somewhere? Stop saying "it's god" to every argument, it's stupid and ignorant.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: