Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinGate. Accept Bitcoin payments. Buy/Sell Bitcoin.  (Read 3146 times)
CoinGate (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 24

https://coingate.com

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 01:20:07 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 05:11:34 PM by CoinGate

CoinGate enables both online and retail businesses to accept Bitcoin payments easily and safely.
We offer seamless integration through our API, payment buttons, plugins for eCommerce platforms, and Point of Sale Apps for iOS and Android.

Our website is currently available in English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, and Lithuanian (please note that support is only offered in English).

• At CoinGate, we not only value YOU as our client, but YOUR CUSTOMERS as well. We are proud that our Bitcoin exchange rates are among the best on the market.
    We source the price from 3 different exchanges, which is why your customer will save money when buying through our gateway.
    See the research conducted by a community member on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5bulbv/a_comparison_of_7_bitcoin_payment_processors_and/

• We charge only 1% from the amount transacted, and there are no monthly, registration or other fees.

• You can choose to receive payouts in EUR, USD or Bitcoin without any additional charges.
    Verification is NOT REQUIRED for businesses that wish to keep the bitcoins earned.
    Verification is REQUIRED for merchants that want to receive payouts in EUR/USD.

• Our platform ensures that most Bitcoin transactions are settled momentarily, without the need to wait for confirmations in the blockchain.
    In addition, we guarantee that we will always pay what you earned - no doublespending, no chargebacks, no excuses from us, ever.

• CoinGate currently offers plugins/modules for these eCommerce platforms: PrestaShop, Magento 1 and 2, OpenCart, WooCommerce, OsCommerce, ZenCart, WHMCS, and VirtueMart. Installation guides are available at https://coingate.com/plugins
    We regularly update our modules and make sure they are fully compatible with the latest versions of eCommerce platforms.

• A unique feature we have recently implemented, is the option for merchants to manually set the invoice expiration time, if they choose to keep the bitcoins earned. This is extremely relevant for online businesses that deal with customers who use Web wallets, third party services, or exchanges to make Bitcoin payments. Since, more often than not, such payments arrive much later than the standard 10-15 minutes that the invoice lasts, merchants must deal with late payments manually. Our platform now allows you to increase invoice expiration time from 15 minutes to a maximum of 24 hours.

• We have made it possible for customers to request a refund directly from the invoice. In addition, our invoices allow customers to make payments in several transactions from different wallets. These are just a couple of the measures we have taken to reduce the hassles that Merchants face when dealing with unfulfilled orders, i.e. expired, partially paid, underpaid, and overpaid orders. Thus, now, if a customer accidentally pays too much or too little, it is no longer necessary for a merchant to spend valuable time contacting the customer and us to request a refund - it is all on the invoice.

• We have launched a way for merchants to automatically accept orders that are accidentally underpaid, by covering the amount short up to 10%, and we recommend our clients to set the threshold at 1-2%. So far, we are seeing great results with the new feature - it has increased customer experience and conversion rates, and has reduced the amount of manual work that merchants have to do. Investigating the reasons why orders are ocassionally underpaid led us to believe the in most this happens when customers make purchases by withdrawing money from exchanges, or make payments from various 3rd party services and web wallets that deduct a fee from the transaction amount. Also, some services only allow making payments that are rounded down to 4-6 digits past the decimal point, leading to a number of payments that are insufficient by a few hundred satoshis.

* Please note that, due to regulatory reasons, businesses located or registered in the United States of America can not use our services. We do, however, allow businesses to deal with customers from the US. *

We currently offer our customers to Buy and Sell bitcoins on our platform via bank transfers, MoneyPolo, and we have now launched our Express Buy with Credit/Debit Card option! One of its key benefits - you do not have to go over the registration process on CoinGate. Simply visit https://buy.coingate.com and make a purchase - the bitcoins will typically reach you within 1-2 hours! In addition, we are currently working to implement additional payment methods, and we will post updates here as soon as we have news.

• We source the Bitcoin exchange rate from three different exchanges, ensuring that you will always receive the best possible value for your money (this is applicable to purchases made from your CoinGate account dashboard after registration, i.e. by bank transfer and via MoneyPolo).

• We charge a flat 3% for our Trade feature using bank transfers and MoneyPolo.

• Our Referral Program offers you to receive up to 1/3 (one third) of the fees generated by traders who signed up with your unique link.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or contact us at support@coingate.com

Kind regards to the BitcoinTalk Community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:25:24 PM

For Merchants and Businesses

CoinGate enables both online and retail businesses to accept Bitcoin payments easily and safely.
We offer seamless integration through our API, payment buttons, or plugins for eCommerce platforms.

About our payment processing service:

• At CoinGate, we not only value YOU as our client, but YOUR CUSTOMERS as well. We are proud that our Bitcoin exchange rates are among the best on the market.
    We source the price from 3 different exchanges, which is why your customer will save money when buying through our gateway.
    See the research conducted by a community member on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5bulbv/a_comparison_of_7_bitcoin_payment_processors_and/

• We charge only 1% from the amount transacted, and there are no monthly, registration or other fees.

• You can choose to receive payouts in EUR, USD or Bitcoin without any additional charges.
    Verification is NOT REQUIRED for businesses that wish to keep the bitcoins earned to provide us with any verification documents.
    Verification is REQUIRED for merchants that want to receive payouts in EUR/USD.

• Our platform ensures that Bitcoin transactions are settled momentarily, without the need to wait for confirmations in the blockchain.
    In addition, we guarantee that we will always pay what you earned - no doublespending, no chargebacks, no excuses from us, ever.

• CoinGate currently offers plugins/modules for these eCommerce platforms: PrestaShop, Magento 1 and 2, OpenCart, WooCommerce, OsCommerce, ZenCart, WHMCS, and VirtueMart.
    We regularly update our modules and make sure they are fully compatible with the latest versions of eCommerce platforms.

• A unique feature we have recently implemented, is the option for merchants to manually set the invoice expiration time, if they choose to keep the bitcoins earned. This is extremely relevant for online businesses that deal with customers who use Web wallets, third party services, or exchanges to make Bitcoin payments. Since, more often than not, such payments arrive much later than the standard 10-15 minutes that the invoice lasts, merchants must deal with late payments manually. Our platform now allows you to increase invoice expiration time from 10 minutes to a maximum of 2 hours.

* Please note that, due to regulatory reasons, businesses located or registered in the United States of America can not use our services. We do, however, allow businesses to deal with customers from the US. *

For Traders

We currently offer our customers to Buy and Sell bitcoins on our platform via bank transfers. In addition, we are currently working to implement additional payment methods, and we will post updates here as soon as we have news.

• We source the Bitcoin exchange rate from three different exchanges, ensuring that you will always receive the best possible value for your money.

• We charge a flat 3% for our Trade feature using bank transfers. There are no other features for you - when making payouts, we assume all transaction fees.

• Our Referral Program offers you to receive up to 1/3 of the fees generated by traders who signed up with your unique link.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or contact us on our website: https://CoinGate.com

Kind regards to the BitcoinTalk Community

I'm seeking some website as like as a middle party of payment. I think this way will be suitable for me.
I will do it. Thank you

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:28:45 PM

A unique feature we have recently implemented, is the option for merchants to manually set the invoice expiration time, if they choose to keep the bitcoins earned. This is extremely relevant for online businesses that deal with customers who use Web wallets, third party services, or exchanges to make Bitcoin payments. Since, more often than not, such payments arrive much later than the standard 10-15 minutes that the invoice lasts, merchants must deal with late payments manually. Our platform now allows you to increase invoice expiration time from 10 minutes to a maximum of 2 hours.
This sound useful feature so if merchants like to keep bitcoins does the bitcoin paid in invoice will be send directly to merchant's bitcoin address instantly?

CoinGate (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 03:30:08 PM

This sound useful feature so if merchants like to keep bitcoins does the bitcoin paid in invoice will be send directly to merchant's bitcoin address instantly?

Hi and thanks for your question.

After the invoice is paid by your customer, you can request to withdraw the payment at any time; the withdrawal is processed within 24 hours maximum (usually up to 2 hours). We find this to be the most convenient option, because in this case we can protect you from fraud and doublespend risk, as well as handle refunds, underpayments and overpayments between you and your customer in the fairest possible fashion (as an intermediary/escrow).

I hope this answers your question.

BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:48:44 PM

I wish you best of luck, your services is a real contribution to the Bitcoin industry and you look promising.

Keep it up.
CoinGate (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 11:05:48 AM

I wish you best of luck, your services is a real contribution to the Bitcoin industry and you look promising.

Keep it up.

Thanks for the kind words. We strive to make our service beneficial to the whole Bitcoin network by enabling global payments with Bitcoin. Although we are a small shop, we keep growing steadily and receive great reviews from both our Merchants and Traders.

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:34:56 PM

Fiat deposit is really a great diferencial in exchange, this is good!
What is your daily volume?

If you want a portuguese translation, send me a pm to discuss about this.

Best regards, Shooter

CoinGate (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 01:00:12 PM

Fiat deposit is really a great diferencial in exchange, this is good!
What is your daily volume?

If you want a portuguese translation, send me a pm to discuss about this.

Best regards, Shooter

Hi Shooter,

From what I understand, you are asking about our Buy/Sell service volumes. It would just like to clarify that we are not an exchange, and we do not need our own liquidity to settle orders. Using our platform, it is possible to Buy and Sell Bitcoin while at the same time getting one of the best prices on the market, since our algorithm finds the best rate from several exchanges. I hope this answers your question.

As regards the translation, I will send you a PM.

viziano

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:29:51 PM

Can vouch for this!
Have used it for my site and it's pretty good.
I get withdrawal in max 12 hours..

Also,the best thing is that they don't need VERTIFICATIONS for BTC payments!

...........  FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS                                 NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●.   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..........  REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS                                       UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
CoinGate (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 02:51:55 PM

Hi to all the BitcoinTalkers!

We are happy to announce that Crisis Intervention Centre, an non-governmental organisation, is now accepting Bitcoin donations using our payment gateway! (https://krizesiveikimas.lt/)

This is already the second non-profit institution to start using our services. "Jaunimo Linija", a helpline for troubled youth, became the first organisation in Lithuania to accept Bitcoin donations. They have been with us for just over half a year now. (https://www.jaunimolinija.lt/)

See our blog post for more details and a link to the donation page!

Can vouch for this!
Have used it for my site and it's pretty good.
I get withdrawal in max 12 hours..

Also,the best thing is that they don't need VERTIFICATIONS for BTC payments!

And thanks, Viziano, for the positive review!

Kind regards to all and happy upcoming holidays!

CoinGate (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:42:57 PM

Hello everyone and happy holidays!

The year 2016 was a great year for the whole cryptocurrency community, including us here at CoinGate BTC We have been working hard on all kinds of features and updates of our platform, and, so far, we are extremely happy with the results.

You can read our extensive blog post about what we worked on in 2016 as well as what is coming very soon in 2017 here:
https://blog.coingate.com/2016/12/coingate-2017/

To get you excited, here is a snapshot of what we are working on:

• Buy bitcoins with credit / debit cards
  • Buy bitcoins with your mobile balance
  • Brand new website design
  • New payout option - MoneyPolo
  • Updated referral system
  • New languages - Spanish, German, French, and other

We wish you a very happy New Year!

Kind regards,

eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:41:21 PM

Just looked over you API code. Very simple and approachable even for people that know little about coding. All you have to do is send get/post request with parameters. You got one good feature there but I haven't heard about you before so I'll wait a bit longer before I start using your API in my projects
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:37:43 PM

When you say that you settle "momentarily" and claim there will never be chargebacks or anything but also don't require confirmations, what happens if someone successfully double-spends? Are you going out of pocket to cover those costs?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
CoinGate (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 12:38:27 AM

Just looked over you API code. Very simple and approachable even for people that know little about coding. All you have to do is send get/post request with parameters. You got one good feature there but I haven't heard about you before so I'll wait a bit longer before I start using your API in my projects.

Hi there eckmar,

Thanks for the compliments re our API. Our platform has taken a while to build, and our developers have certainly been very thorough to make it all work perfectly. You probably haven't heard of us yet because we started expanding our client base only a few months ago. Most of the work our team did was on the functionality of the platform, not on marketing and business development. If there is any information I could give you to make your decision easier, such as some of the clients we work with and their feedback, please let me know and I'll do my best to convince you Smiley You could, for starters, try out our sandbox environment to test the system.

When you say that you settle "momentarily" and claim there will never be chargebacks or anything but also don't require confirmations, what happens if someone successfully double-spends? Are you going out of pocket to cover those costs?

Hi ranlo,

Thank you for the question. Yes, we take the double-spend risk upon ourselves. We use a third party tool for Bitcoin transaction analysis, which allows us to be sure about double-spend risk with almost complete certainty. In cases when there is possibility of a double-spend, we do require a confirmation in the Bitcoin network. Also, to stay on the safe side, though, we have a cap on the transaction amount for which confirmation is not required. I hope this answers your question.

Happy New Year to both of you and to the whole Bitcointalk community!

Kind regards,
Vilius
CoinGate

mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:26:30 AM

Do you have an API to generate new bitcoin address or send and receive btc, or something to check bitcoin address?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:18:18 PM

whether you are providing good services to customers means definitely many people will start using your services, but design is some what out dated not looking good. I want to ask one more question suppose if we buy with credit so that bitcoin will credited instantly or it will take some. You are accepting credit card payments from all countries.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
CoinGate (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 04:40:42 PM

Do you have an API to generate new bitcoin address or send and receive btc, or something to check bitcoin address?
Hi mombay!

I hope I understood your question correctly. Our API generates a new Bitcoin address for each invoice, but we do not payout straight into your wallet - only upon withdrawal request. We focus on enabling Bitcoin payments safely and securely, but we do not offer Wallet services - you will receive payouts to your personal wallet. So, if you were asking if our API provides the option to both send and receive bitcoins, the answer is no.

whether you are providing good services to customers means definitely many people will start using your services, but design is some what out dated not looking good. I want to ask one more question suppose if we buy with credit so that bitcoin will credited instantly or it will take some. You are accepting credit card payments from all countries.
Hi mkmdoc,

We are aware that our design is not that fresh, and we are working on it!

Credit card payments will be launched on CoinGate very soon, this month actually. Bitcoins bought with credit card will be credited to your wallet with a small delay, typically within 2 hours, but usually much faster. You will be able to buy from any country, as long as you pass the risk assessment (you will have to verify your phone number and upload a valid ID document).

mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:02:42 PM

Hi mombay!

I hope I understood your question correctly. Our API generates a new Bitcoin address for each invoice, but we do not payout straight into your wallet - only upon withdrawal request. We focus on enabling Bitcoin payments safely and securely, but we do not offer Wallet services - you will receive payouts to your personal wallet. So, if you were asking if our API provides the option to both send and receive bitcoins, the answer is no.

Hi mkmdoc,

We are aware that our design is not that fresh, and we are working on it!

Credit card payments will be launched on CoinGate very soon, this month actually. Bitcoins bought with credit card will be credited to your wallet with a small delay, typically within 2 hours, but usually much faster. You will be able to buy from any country, as long as you pass the risk assessment (you will have to verify your phone number and upload a valid ID document).
Then similar to bitpay service.

Do you manage to offer this option in the futur ?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
CoinGate (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 05:38:15 PM

Hi Bitcointalkers!

We hope all of you are doing well. On our part, we certainly are. The start of the year has been great for us, and we are busier than ever.

We continue to work hard on developing new features that will make Bitcoin payments easier for both Businesses and Customers.

• We introduced an update to our Merchant dashboard, allowing more convenient filtering of orders.
  • We upgraded our refund system for underpaid and overpaid orders. Customers can easily request a refund directly from the invoice.
  • We implemented an additional method to reduce numbers of expired invoices and partial payments made from web wallets, exchanges and 3rd party services by accepting payments that are short of a cent or less.
  • MoneyPolo is now offered as a Withdrawal option for Merchants, and a Buy/Sell option for Traders.
  • CoinGate is now available in FRENCH at https://fr.coingate.com

Also, check out our beginners' guide for a swift start with Bitcoin! We cover Bitcoin wallet types and a step-by-step installation of our favorite wallet, Electrum: https://blog.coingate.com/2017/01/bitcoin-wallet-guide/

By the way, our CTO spoke about public and private blockchains at a conference hosted by Rise Vilnius.
A little more detail can be found here: https://blog.coingate.com/2017/01/rise-vilnius-coingate-blockchain/

Kind regards to all,

galeriademodacom

Activity: 42
Merit: 52

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:26:33 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 10:58:58 AM by galeriademodacom

Hi CoinGate,

When we were trying to accept BTC payments on our website www.galeriademoda.com, we played around with several BTC Payment Gateways including yours. We are currently creating CoinSimple invoices and accepting BTC payments, but in the future we will be looking to move to a semi-automated or a fully automated payment experience.

Each of these payment gateways had their own issues that we were unhappy about. There were two main things about your service that were deal breakers for us and I was just wondering if these will be improved in the future?

Firstly, the payment pages are very ugly. We were a big fan of the "Slider" button, but here is what I mean... people will be put off after taking one look at this page https://coingate.com/pay/test_slider_button. We played with all fonts, colours, backgrounds, but it didn't help.

Secondly, we could not embed this form and host it on our website. It just did not work. Is this feature available? Will it be available in the future? Here is an example of what we did using GoCoin's form, take a look [DELETED link]. We probably won't be using GoCoin as support was extremely slow to understand problems and respond (Certificate errors were showing up on their pages, forms).

Best wishes
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: