Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Launch POW tonight?
Yes - 8 (72.7%)
No - 3 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Simplecash - [SIMP] - POW over. 162 % daily begins! join this nice coin  (Read 16002 times)
Saracenis

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:35:46 PM

you guys need to keep cool.just wait and stake.i stakes alot and bought some more.let them dump!

other coins with high value had also plenty of time needed to get a little bit developed and you guys crying here for everything.this coin is around 2 weeks old...Show me a coin with good technology after 2 weeks! there is no coin!so keep cool...set some buy orders if you dont want to let them dump and buy up everything you can

But I want to dump it all and make a loss...
it seems very logic to me..
you invest some in this coin make a block explorer and now you want to dump everything?good strategy to lose your btc
I knew it was him. Otherwise why would he chip in for yobit! Make sense
did he?is yobit coming?
around 127.000 in circ now!let him dump.if he dump all his stakes he wont get any high stake again..he cuts his coinage..needs more time now for a high stake again

Yes we most probably will be in next batch of coins on Yobit.net . I have payed for premium listing

To be fair I was making a joke. I can tell you not one coin has left my wallet. Your choice whether you believe me or not.
Well i was sarcastic, dont know about other dude Cheesy
simpleca$H (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:05:32 PM

hello guys,

so the roadmap isnt complete yet..we will post it til the weekend for sure
POS is working really nice..without any issues Smiley
dont stop staking guys!

The First we can make public is we will complete redesign the wallet.
Meanwhile we will work on the 1vs1 betting area.This could take a littlebit longer.

But everything will be posted with timeline in the roadmap!We have many ideas..but step by step!

stay tuned!happy staking guys

trnpall

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 07:29:56 PM

3000 coins so far and growing

Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:18:38 PM

This is akin to another uber inflationary trex coin. Not sure if its still trading, probably delisted, but the idea is there: 10000% daily stake and 1 billion or so in circulation. Here u start from lesser numbers: 1.5K and bump to 1.3 million via insane 162% posing. As u put it, cold start appears to be a great idea. 162% load being thrown on market every day, during XXXX weeks is a bullshit of course.
JPred

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:16:00 PM

My Simple Cash wallet is going VIRAL.....help. uhhhh...ahhh ...it's madness ..my wallet is totally bezerk..oohh I'm going crazyyyy...help me..ah never mind, I love insaneness.

FREEDOM
simpleca$H (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:06:33 PM

This is akin to another uber inflationary trex coin. Not sure if its still trading, probably delisted, but the idea is there: 10000% daily stake and 1 billion or so in circulation. Here u start from lesser numbers: 1.5K and bump to 1.3 million via insane 162% posing. As u put it, cold start appears to be a great idea. 162% load being thrown on market every day, during XXXX weeks is a bullshit of course.

dont forget the 162% stage is only for 14 days.there is no more inflation
tgl277

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 12:31:36 PM

To add coin & promote on Cryptopia => https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia  Smiley
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:20:02 PM

Dumps on both exchange are quite annoying yet it's somehow contribute on spreading SIMP to many holders. Still more than a week for a good stakes, those orders filled at low price got great chance for a nice profit in the future. This project is too young, there are many ways and lots of time for improvement and further developments.  Wink

Still here, always online and watching..
Saracenis

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:25:31 PM

Dumps on both exchange are quite annoying yet it's somehow contribute on spreading SIMP to many holders. Still more than a week for a good stakes, those orders filled at low price got great chance for a nice profit in the future. This project is too young, there are many ways and lots of time for improvement and further developments.  Wink
Well i know who is dumping. It dont matter. As you say, coins get spread out and have to wait for stake again so let it be. Plus most of them will stay on exchange which is even better
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:47:36 PM

i dont care about the dumps.still nice stakes!growing and growing!

what about yobit?they added some coins today...but simp wasnt added...seems they dont like the coin and ate the 0.1 btc Smiley
Saracenis

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:55:27 PM

i dont care about the dumps.still nice stakes!growing and growing!

what about yobit?they added some coins today...but simp wasnt added...seems they dont like the coin and ate the 0.1 btc Smiley
Nope, code is not activated yet so we will have to wait
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:01:56 PM

Dumping ia stupid. If you djmo now you will lose out. The pow has just ended so the coins rarity has increased. Only bag holders will be staking anything remotely useful so pet them dunno buy it all up and laugh at them later.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 10:07:16 PM

I will continue pouring blood on the streets until I have nothing to dump.

tgl277

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 04:08:31 AM

Dev dont seriously work on this project, you should leave this junk coin
simpleca$H (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:23:59 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 10:55:33 AM by simpleca$H

what are you talking about.You guy know nothing.Dont say something that is wrong...For sure we are working on it but

WE ALL GOT JOBS IN REALLIFE.not like you tgl277.Every free minute we are spending in this project!

btw to be honest we made a mistake on the calculation...There are now over 800k in circ.that was not expected..max supply should raise more than the announced 1.3 million

im sorry for that..But i think its not the problem..better more than less
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:22:27 PM

someone is trying to kill this coin Sad

yes it seems its calculated wrong.lets see how much supply we will get.i think it will be around 10m
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:01:44 PM

I guess the guy who's generously dumping already knew that this was miscalculated from the start. Hope this would not reach 10M or else he's surely just letting us know of possible implication of what real price has to be. Yet dipping it down to 100 is not reasonable unless he don't want to hold this coin anymore.  Undecided
But here's dev, alive and updating, also Yobit is coming, so goodluck and let see what happen after high pos.

Still here, always online and watching..
tgl277

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 03:38:46 PM

what are you talking about.You guy know nothing.Dont say something that is wrong...For sure we are working on it but

WE ALL GOT JOBS IN REALLIFE.not like you tgl277.Every free minute we are spending in this project!

btw to be honest we made a mistake on the calculation...There are now over 800k in circ.that was not expected..max supply should raise more than the announced 1.3 million

Sorry dev, I've spent a lot of money to buy this coins
Initially I support this coin and there are thought to create a website for this coin
But this coins are now worthless & I hope burning need to do some of this coin supply, to increase the price back
JPred

Activity: 392

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:09:05 PM

Exponential growth is fascinating isn't it? Compound interest at a constant interest rate provides exponential growth of the Simple Cash for 14 days!!   Grin 

So this is the reason my wallet is going bezerk then eh? LOL  Cheesy

FREEDOM
EbenTheva

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:33:46 AM

Exponential growth is fascinating isn't it? Compound interest at a constant interest rate provides exponential growth of the Simple Cash for 14 days!!   Grin 

So this is the reason my wallet is going bezerk then eh? LOL  Cheesy
[/quote]

Are you mining this coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: