Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Launch POW tonight?
Yes - 8 (72.7%)
No - 3 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Simplecash - [SIMP] - POW over. 162 % daily begins! join this nice coin  (Read 16002 times)
Saracenis

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:21:15 PM

how much time until high stake ends?
1504 blocks
or
1 day +-2 hours

I hope that we will see the dev here soon
I wouldnt put much hope on that, but i am pesimist
gambino

Activity: 570

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:00:35 PM

16% of current supply is in sell orders in coinexchange
maybe it's the dev and we should follow him or hope for takeover
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:23:33 PM

I think too early for take over, hi-pos not over, lets give devs chance to deliver what they have stated here.

This over miscalculated POS might result to over 100 million, but despite of that mistake community here accept and move on. That includes me, I enjoy stake rewards and even I am just staking a very little percentage of SIMP out of total now, I am still holding on and expecting an update from devs regarding a roadmap. Having done a back read, seems that they are serious to deliver something out of this pos concept. Two options I see for them why being quiet, brainstorming now on how to implement usage waiting this high pos end or waiting for more interest on people and help do what's supposed to be done on certain altcoin project like this.

No fud here devs, just few thoughts, but of course you should at least show off here and update. I see some still placing at 2 sats, that indicates accumulation, skipping staking time and effort yet grabbed at same price compare to who have bought little at 20x price then stake. SIMP is still fresh, current price is just an outcome of coins that does not have great usage. It's time to put a value.

As you replied before, anything we could help, just PM you. Now, I was thinking of what to do to support as few here has done already their part. Goodluck and hope you update here.

regards,MB

Still here, always online and watching..
JPred

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:02:36 PM

Ahh, the madness ended...my wallet is cooling down and producing regular tiny amounts of SimpleCash. Oh well, I will not be complaining one tiny bit....it's all for the best. Thanks to devs for this run. It was major fun indeed!  Grin   Now for some distribution of the Simple Cash.

FREEDOM
Nicholas747

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:52:13 AM

AFTER 12/16/2016 why I nebyli credited coins HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? Divorce Huh??

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:16:12 PM

Ahh, the madness ended...my wallet is cooling down and producing regular tiny amounts of SimpleCash. Oh well, I will not be complaining one tiny bit....it's all for the best. Thanks to devs for this run. It was major fun indeed!  Grin   Now for some distribution of the Simple Cash.

You it's true xD I touched my wallet and it burn me xP It was still cooling down as you say. Now we hodl and enjoy our early investment ^^
Also we buy if we can see silly people selling at low prices. We play the waiting game for now. I am liking the coin though. Maybe later on Dev will have some bounties and promos. Go Simplecash go !
Nicholas747

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:08:57 PM

http://prntscr.com/dnpliy
Nicholas747

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:15:27 PM

What kind of nonsense ??
JPred

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:29:34 AM

What kind of nonsense ??

The Simplecash kind.  Cheesy

FREEDOM
Nicholas747

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:36:52 AM

&&&&
gambino

Activity: 570

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:56:57 AM

hello guys,

so the roadmap isnt complete yet..we will post it til the weekend for sure
POS is working really nice..without any issues Smiley
dont stop staking guys!

The First we can make public is we will complete redesign the wallet.
Meanwhile we will work on the 1vs1 betting area.This could take a littlebit longer.

But everything will be posted with timeline in the roadmap!We have many ideas..but step by step!

stay tuned!happy staking guys

2 weeks passed, since you promise a roadmap.
Did you forget this project?

The distribution is over and there are 136 million coins in circulation.
mightybohemoth

MIGHTYB

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:36:12 PM

@ saracenis Sir how about in yobit, considering dev here does not make update these days, are we still unto that listing or hold for the meantime?

Nicholas747

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:13:36 PM

I understand that it is a fraud !!!! POS production are not logged in! Tell me why?

http://prntscr.com/doj2ty

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 05:25:41 PM

If I was in ur shoes I would close the production immediately and go hang out in goblin town where I would find elderly followers of bob marley and tons of druggiests who would love to rob u of all ur monies that u collected during the past year.

plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:43:01 PM

How much did you stake while it was in crazy mode?

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
JPred

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:52:26 PM

I miscalculated the growth potential. It went berzerk. It's like a hockey stick graph.

FREEDOM
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:59:28 AM

I miscalculated the growth potential. It went berzerk. It's like a hockey stick graph.

Care to share bro?

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
mightybohemoth

MIGHTYB

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:07:23 PM

I think now turns out to be not a good sign anymore for people here to expect progress. 3 new coins added to yobit, no simp, and even added, devs seems no more interest to pursue the roadmap. Another coin locked up, kept, and wait for a take over by some who had decent amounts and can think of good usage.  Undecided

JPred

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:18:48 PM

Care to share bro?

Have I not shared adequately enough, bro?

FREEDOM
JPred

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:04:33 PM

Care to share bro?

Have I not shared adequately enough, bro?

The question is not looking for an answer, bro, only I am. Grin Please PM your addy to get some serious SimpleCash.

FREEDOM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: