Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:23:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FACTS] FUD First & Ask Questions Later™  (Read 221 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:14:05 PM

There is no room for optimists in Crypto.

ALL OF YOU should be heavy duty pessimists asking tough questions and seeking out negatives.

WHY ?

Risk Assessment:

If you *choose* to invest your money in this crap then you need one thing.. THE TRUTH !
That is the ONLY way you can get as much info as possible to make an informed decision.

Just because you found a negative point with a project doesn't mean you can't support it still.
But at least you are making informed decisions..

For example:
If you want to invest in Ethereum i say fine but what would bother me is if you are doing it because other users have led you to believe it is something it is not.
Invest in it because of what it ACTUALLY is and you believe in it (or more likely you think you can profit from it)

It's about clarity and being able to make a fair decision.
Everything in life is full of good and bad and Crypto is no exception.
Wandering around Crypto trying to ignore the negative points is a recipe for disaster.
You WILL get burned !

People, it is your duty to.. FUD first & ask questions later™

You need to be extra vigilante because this is a lawless Free Market with a long history of scammy corruption and rampant greed.
These people do not deserve the benefit of the doubt.. so don't give it to them !

I have always said do what you want and invest in what ever you want just do it with your eyes open people.
I urge you all to adopt this mentality for YOUR OWN BENEFIT !

Not my pocket book as i sit here shilling bullshit coins at you all for my ROI'z.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: