Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to ship some clothes from USA -> EU  (Read 321 times)
achtunshaft (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:17:56 PM

I want to buy some clothes on Hollister website (50% discount). I need someone to receive the packages and reship them.

(Will pay a fee for it)
0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:48:01 PM

The problem with this is that you could be buying clothes with stolen cards and the police aren't going to be happy with me when stolen goods arrive at my house. I can't say that I would trust a newbie.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:52:49 PM

Since you're a newbie it's kinda risky to take your offer, as the user above me has replied.

I'm skeptical someone will be taking your offer, try to rent a warehouse at US and then have them ship the clothes from their warehouse into your place.
USendhome is one of them.

What kind of clothes do you want to buy anyway ?
achtunshaft (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:58:48 PM

Since you're a newbie it's kinda risky to take your offer, as the user above me has replied.

I'm skeptical someone will be taking your offer, try to rent a warehouse at US and then have them ship the clothes from their warehouse into your place.
USendhome is one of them.

What kind of clothes do you want to buy anyway ?

I am open to, I tell you what I want. You directly order it, and I pay you in BTC. Order is about 150$, a way of buying BTC with CC I guess. Escrow or trusted member would be needed though.

Mainly T-Shirts
achtunshaft (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:30:56 PM

Looking to have this done today (Cybermonday)...

As said. You can use your PayPal/Credit Card. I will reinburse that in BTC + Shipping costs
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:45:13 PM

As said. You can use your PayPal/Credit Card. I will reinburse that in BTC + Shipping costs
Good luck with that . I wouldn't mind you sending clothes to me because most wont ship to non Billing address but for me to pay and then you not pay me forget it. Why dont you just exchange for a virtual creditcard with btc and buy yours.

Here use this  http://advcash.com/en/
achtunshaft (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:52:22 PM

Good luck with that . I wouldn't mind you sending clothes to me because most wont ship to non Billing address but for me to pay and then you not pay me forget it. Why dont you just exchange for a virtual creditcard with btc and buy yours.

Here use this  http://advcash.com/en/

In that case we would use Escrow, or if you are trusted enough I would go first... The thing is not the problem with buying, but with shipping them to EU. If you directly buy them, the risk of me using a Stolen Credit Card is avoided...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: