Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make your first bets safely  (Read 1993 times)
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:52:41 PM

No pain no gain !
Even if you gamble with care, you still able to loss or just make small profit.

I'm suggest if you want to gamble just make sure that you're prepare for lossing rather than winning !

There is no way for betting safe in a gamble,if you wins you can make more money or it will be your fatal bro.
But there are some ways available for not losing your all investment.Make sure you have time and money limit on gambling to reduce yiur losses in gambling.

I think there is a one way that is, pick only the low odds to bet then your winning chances will be high.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:56:36 PM

No pain no gain !

I'm suggest if you want to gamble just make sure that you're prepare for lossing rather than winning !

There is no way for betting safe in a gamble,if you wins you can make more money or it will be your fatal bro.
But there are some ways available for not losing your all investment.Make sure you have time and money limit on gambling to reduce yiur losses in gambling.
it all happens because of your own stupidity
gamble smartly and victory will come over
that I have proven over the last few months.
and this continues to run smoothly until now,
all my income almost 80% comes from gambling and everything is fine.
never experienced a loss,
because everything there is knowledge Grin

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:17:19 PM

No pain no gain !

When we do talk about safe then its 100% winning rate but when we do talk about being safe on getting wrecked then it is possible but would depend on the steps and limitations that you would made.First bets wont be guaranteed to be safe on losing but yet we can make our self safe on possible addiction that it would gives. Safe is never been suited on the field of gambling.We would really be destined to lose money if you cant afford to lose money then better not to engage on it on the very first place.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:56:44 AM

No pain no gain !

I think there is a one way that is, pick only the low odds to bet then your winning chances will be high.
In gambling, this quote is like, only pain no gain. Thinking of making money out of this game is just ridiculous. Making a safe bet means facing no loss which implements winning and that is very rare in this activity. I suggest avoiding this activity if someone real loves to stay safe and cares about his capital.

The money that people lose here can actually be used in many productive ways. Ifs someone wants an easy earning, how about just investing those little amount in BTC.
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:21:26 AM

I Don't agree with you mate because speaking about betting is speaking about taking risks and challenges.
Where is the fun when you are betting on a game you know from the beggining that you are a winner ?
Personally I like taking risk and having fear and I like it too hen the Adrelanine goes into my blood.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:33:48 AM

Starting with a small amount in gambling or any other investment is a good idea to have bets safely all the times.
In my personal experience I have seen so many people who win in their first gambling game. And that is the reason that they have become addicted, as they find it as easy and quickest way of making money.

If one is looking for safety, then gambling is not for them whether it is first bet or last bet. Gambling is full of the only risk, and that risk gives people more thrill in the games. One shouldn't come to gambling to make money from it instead of spend money to get an enjoyment and thrilling fun.

Some people are willing to take the risk. Many dont even understand the risk and want to gamble just to make some money. Desperation to make money is lethal and one must be careful not to make risky bets in the first few games if they are really willing to gamble. For a potential gambler I suggest EV+ games like sports betting because they need research and knowledge to be done and not just luck. Avoid using martingale because they will end up wiping up your balance soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:15:50 AM

I don't agree with you mate because speaking about betting is speaking about taking risks and challenges.
Where is the fun when you are betting on a game you know from the begining that you are a winner ?
Personally I like taking risk and having fear and I like it too hen the Adrelanine goes into my blood.

How to gamble well in the first time? What kind of question is that? First of all, I want to let you know that gambling is not good. The second is, when you gamble it means you're just betting your money on luck, which you do not know whether you'll win or not. So I do not think there is a safe way to gamble, there is only a way to not be greedy in gambling.

Some people even use gambling as a way to get rich. There is no way to get rich through gambling. You will only get addicted and become poor because of gambling.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:57:49 PM

No pain no gain !

Yes that's nice idea to prepare for losing other than winning and that's to avoid regrets but for me i will not do that because i was just like anticipating
that i will get loss on my bet and the safest way on my first bet is to do a bet with a little amount.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:13:23 PM

I Don't agree with you mate because speaking about betting is speaking about taking risks and challenges.
Where is the fun when you are betting on a game you know from the beggining that you are a winner ?
that's why gambling really entertain us mate, that feeling of worrying what will be the possible results and when you win you really enjoy your earnings,
but sad to say that when you lose you really stress yourself, so the fun will be lessen if you already knew that outcome will be at your side.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 10:30:53 AM

No pain no gain !

I think there is no safety is gambling just care needed. You should be careful while gambling because of the old gamblers who use different tricks to win the game. You should avoid gamble with the old players. I will also suggest you to bet as much as you can afford.

If you bet a lot of money in one bet and you lose then you will be more upset, so it is better to gamble in your reachable money. by this way you will be able to bet again and again and can try your luck several times with less money.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
offlinedragon

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:24:56 AM

No pain no gain !

I think there is no safety is gambling just care needed. You should be careful while gambling because of the old gamblers who use different tricks to win the game. You should avoid gamble with the old players. I will also suggest you to bet as much as you can afford.

If you bet a lot of money in one bet and you lose then you will be more upset, so it is better to gamble in your reachable money. by this way you will be able to bet again and again and can try your luck several times with less money.
Many people think like me that gambling is not good and if anybody wants to gamble then he should play as much as he can afford, because new gamblers seldom wins the bet. Mostly he loses because of the tricks and techniques used by expert gamblers.

The safety is only this not to gamble beyond your limitations and should be in a limit. As the time passes you will learn gambling techniques and you will become an expert of gambling.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:10:12 PM

No pain no gain !

Gambling has nothing to do with the world safety and that is why I think a person must face the harsh reality instead of creating false hopes in his mind. By showing care, we will not be facing great loss. Such a person will do small bets and his capital won’t suffer great changes even if the gambler loses games. There must be a limit on the amount with which somebody gambles and time also because time is much more important than money.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:58:58 PM

No pain no gain !

Gambling has nothing to do with the world safety and that is why I think a person must face the harsh reality instead of creating false hopes in his mind. By showing care, we will not be facing great loss. Such a person will do small bets and his capital won’t suffer great changes even if the gambler loses games. There must be a limit on the amount with which somebody gambles and time also because time is much more important than money.

I agree. Picking on favorites gives you a better chamce of winning though it's not as profitable. Many people gamble for profit and would take it as a waste of time making bets on uneven odds. Though its a good way to prep yourself if you''re just a newbie

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:23:50 PM

Starting with a small amount in gambling or any other investment is a good idea to have bets safely all the times.
In my personal experience I have seen so many people who win in their first gambling game. And that is the reason that they have become addicted, as they find it as easy and quickest way of making money.

If one is looking for safety, then gambling is not for them whether it is first bet or last bet. Gambling is full of the only risk, and that risk gives people more thrill in the games. One shouldn't come to gambling to make money from it instead of spend money to get an enjoyment and thrilling fun.

Some people are willing to take the risk. Many dont even understand the risk and want to gamble just to make some money. Desperation to make money is lethal and one must be careful not to make risky bets in the first few games if they are really willing to gamble. For a potential gambler I suggest EV+ games like sports betting because they need research and knowledge to be done and not just luck. Avoid using martingale because they will end up wiping up your balance soon.
i did my first bet on sports betting and i learned a lot from there . casino games are so scary with its high tension especially a game like dice , i swear won't play that game again, set a limit and still you will crossed that limit sooner or later .

however i do believe there is nothing called newbie luck , they win because they do gamble randomly and cash them out very soon.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
TUs77777

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:28:54 PM

It's a game !  the one who is not afraid to lose wins!  and the one who knows how to lose.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:51:24 PM

I don't agree with you mate because speaking about betting is speaking about taking risks and challenges.
Where is the fun when you are betting on a game you know from the begining that you are a winner ?

How to gamble well in the first time? What kind of question is that? First of all, I want to let you know that gambling is not good. The second is, when you gamble it means you're just betting your money on luck, which you do not know whether you'll win or not. So I do not think there is a safe way to gamble, there is only a way to not be greedy in gambling.

Some people even use gambling as a way to get rich. There is no way to get rich through gambling. You will only get addicted and become poor because of gambling.
Yes I also agree with this that gambling is not good and if someone wants to gamble then he should play as much as he can afford the loss, because new gambler seldom wins the bet. Mostly he loses because of the tricks and techniques used by expert gamblers.

The safety is only this not to gamble beyond your limitations and should be in a limit. Gradually you will learn how to gamble, but keep this in mind that gambling is not good.
wismases

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:00:08 PM

To my knowing. Gambling doesn't produce sustainable benefits meaning, only a few times we win. However, next is just lose and lose because of thinking that gambling is the easiest way to make money.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:39:25 PM

I always think my first bet will be a win and it happens most of the time. But when I increase it to a larger number it is a 100 percent I will get the red mark or a loss.
So I do it with just the fair amount and it works well gaining me the number for my withdrawal fee.
To get out be sure that you are decided and be sure that you have a win even for just a little amount.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:10:14 AM

No pain no gain !

Yes that's nice idea to prepare for losing other than winning and that's to avoid regrets but for me i will not do that because i was just like anticipating
that i will get loss on my bet and the safest way on my first bet is to do a bet with a little amount.

Maybe next time you want to use right punctuations so that we could easily understand what you are trying to say. I agree when you said that in order to make safe bets is that you are going to bet an small amount for trial, for you to know if you are going to bet high or low on the next bet, but if I'm going to be honest, there is no way that someone could make a safe bet, why? because you don't know if you are going to win or not, that is why we couldn't use the term "safe".
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:29:45 AM

I always think my first bet will be a win and it happens most of the time. But when I increase it to a larger number it is a 100 percent I will get the red mark or a loss.
So I do it with just the fair amount and it works well gaining me the number for my withdrawal fee.
To get out be sure that you are decided and be sure that you have a win even for just a little amount.
If you are playing in probably fair casinos than how much your  will bet and when you will bet doesn't matter, you can also loss on your first bet with small amount and can win next bet with larger bet too.

There is nothing like safe betting in reality, gambling is full of risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: