Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP With all the bad press about Bitcoin lately I want to clear the air  (Read 6120 times)
psybits (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:40:40 PM

Ok so I'm sure you guys are aware of all the ignorant and just plain wrong articles coming out about Bitcoin at the moment (how does it go: first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they hate you (we are almost here), and then you win).

If we can raise a mere 3 BTC we will do a massive marketing campaign and Press Release which will appear on Google News, Yahoo News etc to tell the world the TRUTH about HOW BTC really works, the benefits of BTC, and it's true demographic (hint: it is NOT SR users!).

Reply in this thread to show your interest, support, and how much you'd be willing to pledge to the cause  Smiley

tutkarz

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:45:00 PM

I dont think we have to do this. If press is writing about bitcoin its very good already. It does not matter what they write. If they wil be saying that bitcoin is good, then the price would skyrocket but also we would have every exchange lagged to death. But if they are not writing good about us, then smart people will check what bitcoin is and they would buy it anyway laughing at press and stupid journalists. So i wouldnt worry too much. Its all ok.

MegatonWarrior

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:33:29 PM

Yeah, controversial; bogus; and misinformed press is sometimes better.  Certainly attracts more attention.  The ignorant will believe it while the objective will become enlightened.

Look how long it took the masses to understand central bank money printing and the effects of inflation to the middle class and poor as well as the power of holding gold.  Bitcoin is not easily grasped.  Even so called currency experts jump to false assumptions and don't even bother to fully understand btc technology.  It will take some time but more and more folks will start adopting btc.  In meantime, enjoy the ride up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: