Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:05:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests  (Read 45296 times)
zarar

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:25:08 AM

Look here

http://myprintscreen.com/s/1524416511.36577932.png

They warn every single user on luckygames that don't post/promote other site link on luckygame chat, its against the RULE IF someone mistakenly POST/PROMOTE other site link, They ( MOD ) Ban them instantly without wasting a second, But the MOD of luckygame, POST/PROMOTE his site on luckygames MAIN chat  ( EN chat )

also he PM me the link of his site this is not good luckygame

http://myprintscreen.com/s/1524416623.39397025.png

Please admin ( p1AYER ) take a strict action against these MOD or remove them from MOD rank.

Some luckygames.io MODS don't do their job properly, like ( Ban without any reason ) ( Post/Promote their own site on Luckygame chat ( its against the RULES as they always told to every single user of luckygames )

or You will lose your luckygames User/gamblers/players because of your useless MODS.

dude u did many mistake. I think it's your behaviour that's why u ban by all account.
see ur activity ;
https://prnt.sc/j8lnto  
https://prnt.sc/j8h88b
https://prnt.sc/j8lmor

whole day u did bad activity
http://prntscr.com/j8tzpz

you stupid person, these are just a song lyric, Cheesy:D:D

by the way, you're not a player on luckygames  Grin you just come to lucky games for faucet farming/tips/asking coins from other users, you don't even do deposit on lucky games.

So you better Get the hell out of here.

hahaha  who am I and what I did, to see that, now ur eye is not capable. http://prntscr.com/j8u7va

ujjawalpatel is our old and respected user. i know him from 1st day. u r insulting other players  by ur rough language. respect others so that others respect u.
LuckygameworstMODS

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

Look here

http://myprintscreen.com/s/1524416511.36577932.png

They warn every single user on luckygames that don't post/promote other site link on luckygame chat, its against the RULE IF someone mistakenly POST/PROMOTE other site link, They ( MOD ) Ban them instantly without wasting a second, But the MOD of luckygame, POST/PROMOTE his site on luckygames MAIN chat  ( EN chat )

also he PM me the link of his site this is not good luckygame

http://myprintscreen.com/s/1524416623.39397025.png

Please admin ( p1AYER ) take a strict action against these MOD or remove them from MOD rank.

Some luckygames.io MODS don't do their job properly, like ( Ban without any reason ) ( Post/Promote their own site on Luckygame chat ( its against the RULES as they always told to every single user of luckygames )

or You will lose your luckygames User/gamblers/players because of your useless MODS.

dude u did many mistake. I think it's your behaviour that's why u ban by all account.
see ur activity ;
https://prnt.sc/j8lnto  
https://prnt.sc/j8h88b
https://prnt.sc/j8lmor

whole day u did bad activity
http://prntscr.com/j8tzpz

you stupid person, these are just a song lyric, Cheesy:D:D

by the way, you're not a player on luckygames  Grin you just come to lucky games for faucet farming/tips/asking coins from other users, you don't even do deposit on lucky games.

So you better Get the hell out of here.

hahaha  who am I and what I did, to see that, now ur eye is not capable. http://prntscr.com/j8u7va

ujjawalpatel is our old and respect user. i know him from 1st day. u r insulting other players  by ur rough language. respect others so that others respect u.

OLD user?? He always talking about rain and all, it's against the RULES, Cheesy
LuckygameworstMODS

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:40:11 AM

great without play I did something  http://prntscr.com/j8udm9    

i told you not to irritate me with your screenshot

go and learn English, then we can talk for sure, i beg you
jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

don't you have anything better to do.

if your gonna troll, be a good troll

your giving trolls a bad name

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
RajeshKarwa

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

Friends !! I was reading whole thread about Mods of luckygames. First thing again i remind you all that this is not the complaint platform, this forum is for discussion of productive issues. If anyone have Problem He/She should contact Support which is working very fine in game. All Mods of luckygames are very good and friendly. Nirvana25 did not took any action because that time user was only posting song lyrics which is not against rules. Aamir511 took action because he got complaint in absence of Nirvana25, So it was his duty to handle the complaint, and user got ban because of his rough language which he used with mod and other players. So please don't be judge. Support is right place to resolve issues like this. So Please Stop trolling this type of issues here and start any productive discussion or keep silence Cheesy Have fun guys !!
panjtanpak786

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:00:32 AM

its a good answer for all users....       who are blaming others... not seeing himself/ herself Smiley
abonia

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

i really like luckygames and our all MOD's i don't have any complaint with all of them Smiley
gerasrocha

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:57:47 AM

LG admin are doing really great here, every day we are more and more, and the admin keep working adding new coins, maybe if the fees were lower many people would use this site like an exchange!!

anyway good work admin!!!

KillerSmile18

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:22:44 AM

Nice Game And Many Games Like Roulette , Balls , Dice Cells , And Hacker Game Smiley So Much Thrilling And The Mods Have Discipline To The Other Players Cheesy
KillerSmile18

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:32:15 AM

Dont Blame Mods Because Mods Are Doing There Work Smiley
Please Follow The Rulse Cheesy
KillerSmile18

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:39:18 AM

LG admin are doing really great here, every day we are more and more, and the admin keep working adding new coins, maybe if the fees were lower many people would use this site like an exchange!!

Best Gambling Site Ever Keep Up The Good Work Admin .. Smiley
Natha08

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

Best Gambling Site Ever Keep Up The Good Work Admin .. Smiley

it is the best site i have visited and played so far so the admin is really doing great work more success to the site lg
luckygames (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

Don't miss our 25,000+ ADA Giveaway to the upcoming 25,000,000,000th Bet!
50+ Possible Winners and 3 Events! We are waiting for you Smiley Join right now!

kaikusaki

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:46:01 AM

Nice site and its not lagging that much as the other sites that i used.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:44:04 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 10:48:34 PM by marlboroza

i really like luckygames and our all MOD's i don't have any complaint with all of them Smiley
Looks like one of these "it changed my life" fake reviews.
I visited lots sites and to be honest maybe 1 site lagged and all others were just fine.
Lucky Games is one of the best sites i ever seen.
You obviously didn't see many sites.

What's with all these new accounts? They just stopped by to say this is best site with best mods but they never said why do they think so.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

Looks like one of these "it changed my life" fake reviews.
I visited lots sites and to be honest maybe 1 site lagged and all others were just fine.
Lucky Games is one of the best sites i ever seen.
You obviously didn't see many sites.

What's with all these new accounts? They just stopped by to say this is best site with best mods but they never said why they think so.
I'm also wondering why newbie accounts do have positive reviews towards the site saying blah blah blah,this is the best site and so on.We don't know if those accounts are just owned by the site itself or just they are being paid on doing such fake reviews without know too much on what are the things on the site.Just saying good things will already be enough.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CASlO

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

OK

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:29:12 PM

What's with all these new accounts? They just stopped by to say this is best site with best mods but they never said why they think so.

I'm also wondering why newbie accounts do have positive reviews towards the site saying blah blah blah,this is the best site and so on.We don't know if those accounts are just owned by the site itself or just they are being paid on doing such fake reviews without know too much on what are the things on the site.Just saying good things will already be enough.

they do look like shills.. but if they are, then whoever is paying them is not getting his moneys worth.. they are way too obvious Cheesy

It's more likely that those accounts are just posting for the sake of increasing activity here on bitcointalk.. since some of the site's giveaways requires a certain activity count to be able to join them..

?
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:45:50 PM
Merited by gevp (1)

Why the site is good and ready, what needs clarifying?
I have evaluated several sites, but none is equal to this site, he grew out of nowhere and showed his ability, the admin is well praised there, for the whim in which he has by the site, one thing I say the site is good and has a lot still ahead, the site is getting better and better, the site's enemies get ready because the site just starting to grow. Grin Grin
Oh, please, spare me ass licking posts, especially when you are wearing their signature  Roll Eyes
none is equal to this site, he grew out of nowhere and showed his ability
Ability to rig result[1]  Roll Eyes
I wonder why people are so ignorant about this. When it become normal?
one thing I say the site is good and has a lot still ahead
When you say "still", you mean "shill", right?
the site's enemies get ready because the site just starting to grow. Grin Grin
Some people actually care about...certain things[1]
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:45:22 PM

I have my opinion on the site and for that I use your signature
I don't see you wearing "my" signature.
I like the site because so far it has been one of the best I have ever seen.  Grin Grin
As I said in the post above, you shills are saying that this is best site without any explanation and I will repeat again that you are ignoring the fact that they rigged game result. Your opinion is irrelevant, this is called fraud in every country and people are going to jail and losing license because of it.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:52:54 PM

I have my opinion on the site and for that I use your signature
I don't see you wearing "my" signature.
I like the site because so far it has been one of the best I have ever seen.  Grin Grin
As I said in the post above, you shills are saying that this is best site without any explanation and I will repeat again that you are ignoring the fact that they rigged game result. Your opinion is irrelevant, this is called fraud in every country and people are going to jail and losing license because of it.
Everyone has the right to express to their opinion and taste and they decide whether they want to justify it or not.
Sure, rob a bank and express your opinion and justify it with - bank has money, I don't, that's why I robbed it. I am sure you will get few followers.
It is not about expressing opinion, it is about ignorance.
And you are ignoring some important facts here, but that is probably OK as long as you are wearing that signature.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: