Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Million satoshi giveaway contest only 11 hours left.  (Read 296 times)
bitcoinpete (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:43:13 AM

Come and check out my new million satoshi giveaway contest all u have to do is reply with something witty. To win an aditional million satoshis u must share the post. Good luck to everybody playing. Here is the link of the original article be sure to read it.

https://steemit.com/contest/@mallorcaman/million-satoshi-giveaway-contest

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:20:23 PM

Winters are coming so is your amazing giveaway price, the king in the North claims for the million satoshi's and hope you as a lannister you shall pay your debts. May the 🐦 deliver with message, with the ink spilled and my destiny as a winner sealed, naming me as the winner and the rightful heir to the iron throne and as a gift grant me the million satoshi's  as our lives Is a story of 🔥 and ❄. Cause in the long term we all die, so before that I do hope to enjoy my reward. I have written in Game of thrones style, also shared it on Twitter. Regards.
indocafe

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:28:32 PM

I think a lot of people and communities who had to leave their accounts there, a lot of large whales to make money on steemit, but I can only say a little about it, good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: