Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many times have you've been scammed?  (Read 18976 times)
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:13:31 PM

I got scammed twice, 1. in hyip/cloud mining 2. In ico coin
anasis

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:43:49 PM

I got scammed twice, 1. in hyip/cloud mining 2. In ico coin
So there is nothing wrong yet. Perhaps at this point you need to be happy and not be offended.
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:46:57 AM

What are your bad experiences in bitcoin? Not just scammed by other users it could also include HYIP, Cloud mining scams, investment scams, etc. I know it's a bad thing that happened, I think it's better to share them here so you could vent out on what you are feeling.

Feel free to post anything.
I have never been scammed since I don't believe in HYIP. However, I lost my money in gambling  and trading, that is how I lost my money. Don't believe in HYIP because what they intend is to make profit from investors. If thou must invest, better to invest in stock market/ long term investment in forex. This will take so much of time, but garuntee no scam and will give you huge profit if you had chose the best company to invest with.

From what you said, it is realy easy to earn money over forex. Can you tell me some site where i could learn more about forex tradeing, and what i need to know, so that i can start earning money? I always like longer term investment because they pay more than short term. That is my opinion at least.
And I always thought forex scams. I was told that only strong players can earn there, and all the others just put their money, while rarely get their crumbs.
Samadur

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:22:08 AM

What are your bad experiences in bitcoin? Not just scammed by other users it could also include HYIP, Cloud mining scams, investment scams, etc. I know it's a bad thing that happened, I think it's better to share them here so you could vent out on what you are feeling.

I have never been scammed since I don't believe in HYIP. However, I lost my money in gambling  and trading, that is how I lost my money. Don't believe in HYIP because what they intend is to make profit from investors. If thou must invest, better to invest in stock market/ long term investment in forex. This will take so much of time, but garuntee no scam and will give you huge profit if you had chose the best company to invest with.
And I do not want to believe and fall for the scam, but it is always a great feeling of wanting to earn good money causes all kinds of advertisements and stories about the big income users. Nevertheless, I still like it bypassed them by.
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:41:51 AM

i was scammed by hyip by the second hyip site i know. i was starting on bitcoin and i thought this mining site was legit and i cound make profit so i deposited some of my hardly earned bitcoin that time.
I do not want and will not bind to such projects. I'm not sure that I can make good money on HYIP. Despite all the assurances about the quality and integrity, it is not the first time I hear about scams.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:38:49 AM

I only got scammed once with a forex trading company called Prime4x. Made a little profit but the company went bad. Though I succeeded in getting part of my money out...
So I did not get anything using Forex. Or I did not understand the whole kitchen or there are real people prohvostyI bred for money. I am very cautious about all projects are now on earnings, especially with attachments.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:02:12 PM

its amazing but only zero times)
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:34:24 PM

From what you said, it is realy easy to earn money over forex. Can you tell me some site where i could learn more about forex tradeing, and what i need to know, so that i can start earning money? I always like longer term investment because they pay more than short term. That is my opinion at least.
And I always thought forex scams. I was told that only strong players can earn there, and all the others just put their money, while rarely get their crumbs.

Well most of things are like that in life. The grater a risk is, the bigger a reward is. And most of earning of money are made buy that small percentage of people that are already rich so... rest of us can only hope to come to there level one day and start earning big money like they do. Till that day come I think i would be satisfied with as much as i can get Cheesy .
wpd

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:37:15 AM

I haven't yet, sort of. I mainly do Photoshop work for bitcoin, and sometimes I will get no response after sending them the watermarked image. So I wasted my time, but at least they didn't get any free 'shops.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:57:03 AM

I've scammed once and I don't want to occur it again.
I'll be more sensitive and don't trust easily in different kind of people or strangers.
genmiz

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:29:03 PM

i've scammed two times..total loss- 0.1054 btc
GameunitsSEO

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 10:24:03 PM

zero times because i know what i do  Grin

Gameunits We're enabling the 2 billion unbanked Gamers to shop on any online merchant.
Samadur

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:41:33 PM

zero times because i know what i do  Grin
If a person is sure of himself, it is usually everything goes well and without any problems. That's only if someone wants to deceive someone, you do it very well, something that is very difficult to suspect.
sevenrustlust

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:59:17 PM

tons of time, like more than 20
_nur

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:03:49 PM

in bitcoin world i almost get scam by a fake shape_shift
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:15:38 PM

in bitcoin world i almost get scam by a fake shape_shift
In the world of bitcoin beginners it is very hard because everyone is trying to deceive or to advise what that nonsense, because of that loses the least that got very hard. But as they say, we all learn from our mistakes.
Gilf

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:14:06 AM

i've scammed two times..total loss- 0.1054 btc
It can be very difficult to manage if you have enough information about what to do and how. Therefore, every time comes up against the fraudster.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:36:56 AM

I've scammed once and I don't want to occur it again.
I'll be more sensitive and don't trust easily in different kind of people or strangers.
Nowadays you can not be too trusting, though, and believe in people and their good qualities, too, need. After all, we are very callous when acquiring a barrier between themselves and others. Not all people are bad.
amhrie27

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:02:43 AM

3 times. I only start trading this year. Now i'm slowly learning the mechanism of exchanges. total lost of 0.1btc
tripplewarz

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:00:07 AM

3 times. I only start trading this year. Now i'm slowly learning the mechanism of exchanges. total lost of 0.1btc
You have to be careful and to replenish their knowledge base, otherwise such incidents will be repeated continuously. This is very bad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: