Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: exchange ltc to btc  (Read 604 times)
god_43 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 06:43:17 PM

hello where can i exchange litecoins to btc? i tried btc-e.com but i cant get past the registration, seems to be an error with the captcha?

thanks.
god_43 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 07:20:43 PM

you know i am really getting tired of posting a question and nobody reads it. this whole newbies forum only rule is stupid.
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 07:21:33 PM

you know i am really getting tired of posting a question and nobody reads it. this whole newbies forum only rule is stupid.
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. GO STFW AND RTFM!

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
paulk

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 07:23:39 PM

I actually understand why you would contain people a while. It is not that stupid to do. Especially if there is such a big influx of people on the forum, who don't know how to use the search engine. Anyway you can exchange it here:

https://btc-e.com/Share

You post an order, where you say:

I want to trade x ltc for y btc and if x and y are good offers someone will pick it up.
XXthetimeisnowXX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 07:31:52 PM

I actually understand why you would contain people a while. It is not that stupid to do. Especially if there is such a big influx of people on the forum, who don't know how to use the search engine. Anyway you can exchange it here:

I want to trade x ltc for y btc and if x and y are good offers someone will pick it up.

thanks, actualy i want to pick up a few LTC just in case they rocket. prob wont but ill take a few

whats with the ass holes around here? just dont answer if you dont like it.
paulk

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 07:46:29 PM

I think moderation cannot handle the amount of people easily in this forum. Don't let them bother you Smiley

casual1313

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:05:51 PM

kokjo, as a new member i am not alowd to send private messages for what ever reason, so please e-mail me at l_____________@hotmail.com regarding tor hosting.
Thanks,

Cas
casual1313

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:10:16 PM

Just incase the last message didnt get through to your messages i'm quoting.
Please do e-mail me at the address above.
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:16:16 PM

kokjo, as a new member i am not alowd to send private messages for what ever reason, so please e-mail me at l_____________@hotmail.com regarding tor hosting.
Thanks,

Cas
why would I? i don't want to host a .onion. and i do not own a tor box to host other peoples stuff on. i simply have no interest in tor except the technically side.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
paulk

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:20:32 PM

This whole conversation is like the fucking twilight zone.

thanks, actualy i want to pick up a few LTC just in case they rocket. prob wont but ill take a few

And you have forgotten to log out of your official account or something? Assuming you are god_43.
god_43 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 11:21:16 PM

....ok thanks thats very helpful.
god_43 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 11:24:11 PM

yeah like i said, i tried btc-e and i could not get past the captcha, i think its an error with the site or something. so i cant register there. do you know of any others? i would like to use btc-e but it just wont work.
btcminer021

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mine hard!

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 11:25:35 PM

This post got derailed. I flagged. Should be closed. People piss me off sometimes...

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
god_43 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 11:29:00 PM

This whole conversation is like the fucking twilight zone.

And you have forgotten to log out of your official account or something? Assuming you are god_43.

no he/she is totally different from me. different person buddy.
god_43 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 12:07:24 AM

thanks, idk why but btc-e is working now (server glitch?).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: